The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Sitasan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sitasan » 18/02/12, 18:49

Janic wrote:
how, night and saw the perfection of achievements, these agroglypheurs do they do? Has anyone ever seen perform a complex figure of day?

Sen No Sen wrote:
It is a postulate which one must be wary of, indeed the simplest is to admit in most cases that the "crop circles" were carried out by day with the complicity of the farmer.

----> For my part the farmers have always shown either an aversion to the phenomenon, of the kind I plow immediately so that no one comes, or those who do not care, and who lets it happen, see who bills the visit.
But I have never seen, read or heard of a farmer who was allegedly complicit with makers of crops ... except rare case of marketing action genre, but it's another thing her.

Sen no sen wrote:
The first crop circle was extremely simple in nature and often showed suspicious traces of radioactivity or malformation on corn cobs.
He prove that he had apparently originated from energy weapons fire directed.

---> on this side what I saw is that the first circles of each season are simple and become more complex, there is a part of the explanation in the fact that most of the simple circles are due to crop makers, and contrary to what you indicate, these rarely show the characteristic signs of a real crop.

After that, I have a little more trouble imagining that ETs come to "tag" our campaign!

---> me too, but the subject is so strange that it's still something I can't rule out, although I'm not even sure I believe these actually exist.

Call it, rather than vulgar tags, messages to humanity? in any case it would make more sense I think.

But let's forget about these simple crops that only happen very rarely and interest us in the most complex ...

And a striking example:
Stone Hedge (written right?) Is monitored 24 / 24, and the round of guards takes 15 minutes.
In this interval, in the middle of the day, the most complex crop circle of 2001 appeared in the field next door.
No witnesses, nothing ... only the guards who were wondering how in 15 minutes something like that could appear without them realizing it.

Granted, it's still special ... no?

Troll Mode is
For the scanner it's funny I've never done, I should? lol
Troll Mode off
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/02/12, 19:12

And a striking example:
Stone Hedge (written right?) Is monitored 24 / 24, and the round of guards takes 15 minutes.
In this interval, in the middle of the day, the most complex crop circle of 2001 appeared in the field next door.
No witnesses, nothing ... only the guards who were wondering how in 15 minutes something like that could appear without them realizing it.

prayer to references to that fact strange to see easily , Links and books, please !!!
0 x
Sitasan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sitasan » 18/02/12, 19:33

dedeleco wrote:
And a striking example:

prayer to references to that fact strange to see easily , Links and books, please !!!

(I recall how I finally quote someone lol)

Anyway, here's the link already given, on a planet of video, which is in my opinion very well.
http://www.mystere-tv.com/agroglyphe-re ... -v502.html

it's towards the end of docu, and it happened, if I'm not mistaken, during the shooting of the report, which validates the information given, especially as the crop circle in the occurance is filmed, it is a relatively well known elsewhere.

I will immediately investigate to find more sources of different this video to corroborate my statement.

to all.
0 x
Sitasan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sitasan » 19/02/12, 11:36

I just found a website not bad at all.

the guy is very serious in his approach and especially very logical.

it dismantles not bad smoky theory on crops and prove, if necessary, that most of his human hands, I am quite willing to believe share my various searches is here.

he talks about a case almost similar to the one just mentioned above, the 15 minutes hit, but in 1996, and I must say that some of these remarks make me think about this subject that I thought clear to me.

he questions the credibility of quite a player in the world of crop circles including the BLT is something on which I lean right now ... their diplomas, the protocols used, the validity of their assertions etc. ...

On the other hand, he is also someone interested in UFOs, so not a person closed to "strange" things.

in short, here is the link: http://ufologie.patrickgross.org/htm/cropf.htm#intro

by I try to show you that I have no personal opinion on the issue decided, but I'm just looking to experiment with your contributes various information data related to crops.

and I'm still interested in a group to conduct experiments and analyzes, just to be on what people have said, and no info on 3ème hands.
0 x
LavPro
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by LavPro » 30/03/12, 12:07

Honestly the number of hoaxes (a bit like UFOs) encourages to develop above all a critical spirit.

Now when you see the size of some forms and complexity, see seniority as in Latin America, one can remain perplexed. We can especially wonder what would interest groups of people or organizations to invest as much time and monies to do that.

In short our descendants will have time to be on earth before we have any early response.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/14, 20:12

Version snow (by Simon Beck)

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/01/14, 08:33

Superb! One may wonder why such artists remain anomymes? Even taggers have come to be recognized as artists and have places reserved for the expression of their art. In this case, on the snow, it creates no damage to food crops and particularly the latter with its steep steps and no trace of any.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/14, 10:45

Precisely, this one is not anonymous: Simon Beck

: Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/01/14, 14:00

if this is the case: champion for the realization! what technology he uses to make these geometric figures?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/14, 11:22

Good GPS, ropes, rackets ...
0 x