The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/04/11, 23:57

Well, I like it when we dig up old topcis!

little suggestion:
there is only to put a very old subject, drawn at random every 5 hours, among the oldest, in the middle of the last subjects and messages, by adding the forgotten subject of the catacombs !!
Especially since some are worth the honor, of the resurrection, like this one which leaves you perplexed !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/11, 11:31

Bof for the random draw because it risks bringing out not interesting or outdated subjects (event, elections, law vote in progress ...)

On the other hand, some (you?) "Deterreurs" can go dig into the bowels of the forum... because there are indeed some old "golden" subjects sleeping!

For example: the 3rd page of the sub forum agriculture includes topics between 2004 and 2007 https://www.econologie.com/forums/agricultur ... 37-60.html

We could even, if people are interested, create an "official status" with a funny name under the avatar! Style the "econochelogues" ... hiihhihi
0 x
Sitasan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sitasan » 17/02/12, 20:47

Is this subject still of interest to the world?

Because I see that he has already returned from the dead two or three times, and I am afraid of being a little mocked if I go back to the top?

Otherwise just like its after a careful reading of the 12 pages and the links included, I find that you treated the thing with a little lightness. no meanness eh;)

For example: many references are made to "makers of Agroglyphs" (and not hieroglyphs as the automatic corrector hihi would have me believe) and the strange effects observed on the plants inside such formations.

But on the other hand practically no links towards scientific and valid information.

There is also a proposal to put online a video with the main researchers in crop circles, duration 1 hour, which would be interesting according to the author, but I have not seen a link to this video which intrigues me greatly. Would it be possible to have the link please? merciii

Or if not I can still make mention of the comment on page 3, of I do not know who, sorry, which indicates with strong conviction "it is made by humans, English students with time to waste, they even have a website with a beginner's guide "

So I went immediately to the said site, in English, making my reading more laborious and littered with misunderstanding but if I am not mistaken, and thank you for correcting me if this is the case, c 'is great no matter what this site, first the beginner's guide is really incomplete, it is not with this information that tomorrow I would go to make a bô Agroglyph in the field next to it, why?
Because the explanation of "how to make a crop" does not take more than 3 short paragraphs, and is not illustrated, nor documented. in short, no values.
The "tips and tricks" given to make the crop more "real" are also quite symptomatic of what I feel like a desire to take up the phenomenon for a personal grain (very often these people get paid to then do demonstrations or for talking about it in front of students or others ... I don't know if this is the case here but if I personally wanted to say "it's a big Hoax, here's how" I would have done like them, namely take the news from the net, for example the very serious analysis made by the BLT, and turned it my way, like "you have to put strange dust in your crop, it will drive them crazy etc ..."

Without mentioning the glaring lack of evidence of their work, for example I was unable to find something like this:

The 12.02.2001 we announced here: link towards an article or other, that we were going to make a Crop soon; approximate drawing of the crop in question in the article
date aprox the XX03.2001
Following this links to an article presenting their crop.

well no it does not exist, only a list of the most famous crops ... they even seem to encourage people to find the meaning behind.

But again I can be wrong because my English is really poor.

Oops, I didn't want to catch fire ...

The video given at the beginning of the thread, where we see "balls of light" creating a crop circle is a Hoax which has been publicly recognized and which does a lot of damage for the credibility of those who seek serious answers to this phenomenon , but I can understand that they were interested in it at first glance.

In short, I quote here the few personal points that make me look into the question.

1) some crops are made in less than an hour, during the day, of large size, we know it thanks to a pilot who made a round trip, in one hour, over a field. First passage nothing, second bingo, a huge and very complex crop.
the deductions from this are obvious.

2) it has been calculated that the crops are made at very different and distant places, for a human to be understood, sometimes one day in England the next one in France, and especially in large numbers, and that if people s had fun growing crops, they should travel almost 24 hours a day and be in the thousands.
or if not it's groups by country or region, but then keeping it the same secret in such a configuration seems just improbable to me, although not necessarily impossible I admit too.

3) The plants, diverse and varied, located in the formations are invariably, in the case of non-"commercial" crops, impacted by the process of creation of the formation, in multiple ways, and in a very strange way because even today ' hui not reproduced in the lab or by individuals, even less by the so-called makers of crop circles.

Here someone tried the microwave, but without much success, although the initiative is to be welcomed.

4) the complexity is growing, it has become almost "mystical" for some who for example give us the continuation of (be careful not to know how to write it) Fibonacci. lol
The Golden Ratio etc ... etc ... etc ...
Even using computer programs, I would be incapable of being able to create such beautiful, artistic and at the same time very advanced mathematical drawings.

Anyone think something of this gibberish that I just laid, would have additional info or a correction to do?

I'm all ears :?:

To finish my conviction, which is due to nothing other than my "feeling" is that it's not human, but what is it? so I'm damn nothing, everything can be imagined, and gods know that some do not deny it hehe.

miscellaneous links:
site explaining very well the various effects undergone by plants, wheat in particular during the formation of an Agroglyph.
http://www.bltresearch.com/

a well-made planet documentary: http://www.mystere-tv.com/agroglyphe-re ... -v502.html

voila, to the great pleasure of seeing your reactions, and i add that i do not point anyone the finger and that if someone feels offended he can me MP I answer willingly.
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 18/02/12, 07:55

As has already been written in this Sitasan topic, I think it is mostly a matter of faith or not.
The arguments of one or the other will not change anything.

Then it interests us or not .................

It's like September 11, there were pages and pages of sterile argument that will not change anyone's mind.
0 x
Sitasan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sitasan » 18/02/12, 10:07

“As has already been written in this Sitasan topic, I think it is mostly a question of faith or not.
The arguments of one or the other will not change anything. "

----> I thought on the contrary that this forum and these speakers were sufficiently open-minded to take into account the opinions and information given and if necessary, to review their position on a given subject? would i be wrong then?

For example: if someone gives me a link to a video showing from A to Z the creation of a complicated crop with the same characteristics of modification of soil and plants, made by people, that I would completely review my point of view.

"Then we are interested or not ................."

----> Certainly, tastes of colors, that cannot be discussed;)

"It's like 11/XNUMX, there were pages and pages of fruitless argument that won't change anyone's mind."

---> another "sensitive" subject its, I understand what you mean, however I didn't really have this impression while browsing it, because yes I read it too, not finished elsewhere, it is 101 pages long hehe.

Let's say that I would have liked to set up a crop analysis protocol with volunteers, a bit like what was done by BLT in early 2000, if the analysis costs are not too high I would finance them.

And suddenly I wanted to know if there's anyone interested in implementing this.

If I have no more return it does not matter, I would see elsewhere.

ce forum is full of good stuff enough not to stop there.

Thank you for your answer.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/02/12, 10:13

how, night and saw the perfection of achievements, these agroglypheurs do they do? Has anyone ever seen perform a complex figure of day?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 18/02/12, 10:16

Janic wrote:how, night and saw the perfection of achievements, these agroglypheurs do they do? Has anyone ever seen perform a complex figure of day?

Good question.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 18/02/12, 12:02

Janic wrote:how, night and saw the perfection of achievements, these agroglypheurs do they do? Has anyone ever seen perform a complex figure of day?

It is a postulate which one must be wary of, indeed the simplest is to admit in most cases that the "crop circles" were carried out by day with the complicity of the farmer.
The first crop circle was extremely simple in nature and often showed suspicious traces of radioactivity or malformation on corn cobs.
He prove that he had apparently originated from energy weapons fire directed.
After that, I have a little more trouble imagining that ETs come to "tag" our campaign!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 18/02/12, 12:13

Sitasan wrote:“As has already been written in this Sitasan topic, I think it is mostly a question of faith or not.
The arguments of one or the other will not change anything. "

----> I thought on the contrary that this forum and these speakers were sufficiently open-minded to take into account the opinions and information given and if necessary, to review their position on a given subject? would I be wrong then? ....

Ah but you know that some people here have such an open mind that at the hospital they were finally diagnosed with a skull fracture.

And Snow circles, you don't talk about it? Image
0 x
Fakir
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Fakir » 18/02/12, 15:02

moinsdewatt wrote:Ah but you know that some people here have such an open mind that at the hospital they were finally diagnosed with a skull fracture.
This is why a scanner is compulsory every 6 months (Cf MIB : Mrgreen: ) when you hang out here.

Yours goes back to when : Lol:
0 x