The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

The crop circles what do you think

by denis » 13/08/06, 21:38

these circles are surprising, they are not simple canulard, because far too complicated to do in a short time without being surprised in flag! and they are so perfect!
around 1975 in a wheat field of my father, there were 3 circles, 2 of 30-40m in diameter and 1 smaller, the wheat was as scorched, burnished, finally darker, it is not a canulard, nobody to trying to find out more, that is part of the bizard stuff .... it does not even speak outside the family :!: and then we don't panic : Cheesy:
I saw afterwards, a meteorite in flame crossing the plain towards my home, it appeared in the newspaper,, according to the testimonies gathered it was the size of a house! I keep the article longtemp, I remember it as if it were yesterday. I observed a UFO in stationary high altitude for 1/2 hour then it disappeared suddenly!
it would be now I would take lots of photos, but I keep that in mind !! the highlights make it unforgettable!
what is breathtaking is the disinterest of my parents at that time! education surely ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/06, 22:06

delnoram wrote:So Christophe my avatar tickles you : Evil: : Mrgreen:

Arf not even make the connection ... in fact came across a program on Belgian TV (RTBF2 the equivalent of FR2) this afternoon ... (it's been a long time since I was interested by far in the question) and this explains the creation of this post ...

And, luckily, there was a crop in Waterloo 2 months ago ...

ps: you imagine such a show on France 2 on Sunday afternoon instead of Drucker? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 13/08/06, 22:14

Christophe wrote:Ok it's this video so it's a montage ok ... but the rest?

This could make the subject of a new subject: should we believe in hoaxes?
0 x
Christophe

Re: The crop circles What do you think

by Christophe » 13/08/06, 22:17

denis wrote: I saw afterwards, a meteorite in flame crossing the plain towards my home, it appeared in the newspaper,, according to the testimonies gathered it was the size of a house!

Uh maybe the flash was the size of a house but surely not the meteorite ... A metorite the size of a house would have made the equivalent of a small Hiroshima on impact.

FYI, a meteorite the size of a fist (upon impact since a large part is burned in the atmosphere ...) destroys a house upon impact on the ground ...

more info on meteorite energy: http://users.skynet.be/meteorite.be/Bodaibo.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/06, 22:18

Cuicui wrote:This could make the subject of a new subject: should we believe in hoaxes?

Uh we did not leave the hostel there ... you think of hoax of what nature? We already have a subject on pipo economizers ... : Cheesy:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 13/08/06, 22:20

Has anyone been interested in deciphering the meaning of these perfect geometric figures (apart from hoaxes)?Image
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

by denis » 13/08/06, 22:24

it is on that the impact it had surely well melted : Cheesy:
but the size during the observation time was enormous, considering the trail of flame!
the angle was oddly horizontal assey
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 13/08/06, 22:28

Many sites talk about it.
This one is not bad.
http://www.conspirovniscience.com/cropcircles/cropcircles.php
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 13/08/06, 23:47

thank you for this very interesting link!
it's still very disturbing and these figures resemble those that can be found in radionics
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/08/06, 00:26

Three crop circles, in your father's fields; it has remained secret in the family.
Just after, a flaming meteorite crosses the plain, towards your home.
UFOs hovering, come and visit you…

I recognized you, Clark Kent, Alias Denis, seed of Superman!
Do you fear Kriptonite? Your pretty girlfriend right now, is Lana Lang, or Loïs Lane?
: Lol:
-----
If not, has the meteorite in horizontal flight fallen somewhere?
Because at the time, there was a lot of UFO activity on France, and the official explanation of the meteorite, or the fallout of a part of a satellite, was common to reassure people, and not to confess a technologically advanced vessel.
Was the UFO round, sharp, or with blurred contours, surrounded by a mist, a colored plasma?
"Suddenly disappeared", on the spot, or very quickly in one direction?
0 x