Magnetic Circuits

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
actinium89
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Magnetic Circuits

by actinium89 » 13/10/17, 11:47

actinium89 wrote:

In 1903, Whittaker showed that a point particle which would continuously emit spherical waves propagating with the same speed (like the speed of light) throughout the electromagnetic spectrum (with a wavelength varying from 0 to infinity ) would produce the equivalent of a Coulomb static field at any point in space.

We know that all charged particles have mass.
Therefore, there must logically be a link between electromagnetism and gravitation, long sought after by Einstein.
If Whittaker's remark has a physical reality, gravitation is like electromagnetism, a wave theory.
In addition, the gravitational, electrical and magnetic potentials are all Coulomb type potentials.
The interest of considering gravity as a wave phenomenon propagating with a finite speed (like acoustic waves) also makes it possible to get rid of the hypothesis (absurd in my opinion) of force acting at a distance which supposes that the speed of propagation of the force of gravity would be infinite.
The wave nature of the two theories provides a basis for considering the fusion of the theories of electromagnetism and gravitation to write a system of coupled equations, where the mass and the electric charge would be present simultaneously.
This would make possible conversions between electromagnetic energy and gravitational energy allowing to extract electromagnetic energy from a gravitational field and to manipulate a gravitational field with an electromagnetic field.
0 x