Release speed

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Release speed

by Obamot » 11/05/21, 18:38

Here we are: there is no base. Is this thread turning into a physics class with a recalcitrant student? :P
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/05/21, 19:00

Gildas wrote:If the plane quoted by Guy le x 15 takes off to immediately arrive at 100 km ...

The plane mentioned by Guy does not take off, we take it as high as possible and detach it from the bomber to which it is attached.
1 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 11/05/21, 19:26

Exnihiloest wrote: (...)

ABC2019 wrote:the plane or the rocket continue to climb if the thrust is greater than g, quite simply, there is no condition on the speed.

So we must overcome this speed g!

g is not a speed but an acceleration.

We will have to revise the basics.

Thank you, maybe that answers my question. In fact, taking off vertically from the ground it takes constant acceleration to overcome g. A rocket cannot therefore be at Mach2 or Mach3 at an altitude of 100km by continuing vertically
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/05/21, 19:45

Gildas wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote: (...)

So we must overcome this speed g!

g is not a speed but an acceleration.

We will have to revise the basics.

Thank you, maybe that answers my question. In fact, taking off vertically from the ground it takes constant acceleration to overcome g.

not necessarily constant but a thrust (= force / mass) at least equal to g
A rocket cannot therefore be at Mach2 or Mach3 at an altitude of 100km by continuing vertically

well yes, nothing prevents it, if the thrust is sufficient ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 12/05/21, 10:24

Hello ABC, you put us on the track but seen from the earth a rocket to come out of gravity entirely must have a strong acceleration.
You give the solution in the form of a puzzle ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 12/05/21, 13:51

Gildas wrote:Hello ABC, you put us on the track but seen from the earth a rocket to come out of gravity entirely must have a strong acceleration.
You give the solution in the form of a puzzle ...

the residual acceleration will be the difference F / m -g: in theory it can be as small as you want (but you still need F / m> g so sufficient thrust!) It's a bit like a helicopter , it can stand still or climb slowly, or more quickly ...
now for a projectile ballistic (therefore without motor) we agree we must reach V> V liberation which supposes a strong enough acceleration at the start (and even almost "impulsive" like a cannonball).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 13/05/21, 10:43

Gildas wrote:Not exactly an X15 even with stabilization mechanisms to stay vertical at 100 km altitude will not advance according to Wikipedia according to the law of the speed of release or speed of orbiting.
He will '' skate in the semolina '' vertically even at full power that's what is incomprehensible!

I would like us to send Gildas with his node-node brain in release speed and that we hear more about this forum.
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 13/05/21, 12:04

Hello!
If you don't want to hear from me, don't read the topics I open, don't read my messages, and don't reply!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/05/21, 16:16

Gildas is an Eclectron “meme” in his messages, I recognized him by his hesitation to answer me, the time it took him and the angle from which he approached the subjects. If so, that makes him 3 nicknames on this forum.

I am for “his” solution, I approve of it, the speed of release will be the one at which we get out of this thread.

Lock?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/05/21, 16:21

Go Obamot the destroyer of forum, smasher of other members, also on leave!

Take advantage of your long weekend of climbing to gain height, grow and work on you and your behavior *!

And don't come cry, you already had 4 warnings, you should already be on vacation!

* it's a waste of time for some I think : Cry:
0 x