They found the water memory (Montagnier)

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

They found the water memory (Montagnier)

by Janic » 05/07/14, 20:05

interesting documentary on the memory of the water on which Montagnier works.

France 5: "we have rediscovered the memory of water"
History repeats history where it is difficult to change dogmas.
There is no reference to homeopathy, which is at the basis of the dilutions (decimal in this documentary, as in homeopathy or centesimal in the Hahnemannian dilutions), with vortices, which is the subject of this documentary. This work could provide a scientific explanation for what was simply assumed and especially found among its users.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: water memory

by moinsdewatt » 06/07/14, 13:03

France 5 to really nothing to fuck .......
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/07/14, 17:09

lesswatts hello
the role of channels like France 5 or arte is not to make themselves judge of the value or the validity of a particular subject but to make it known to the public who, in their soul and conscience as they say, will to be interested or not in the question For so many years television has been criticized for being anti-cultural and subject to censorship that its paradigm shift can only be commended. For the others, there is the football world cup, which is obviously highly cultural there! "Give them bread and games, said Caesar, and I'll take care of the rest"
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/07/14, 00:03

I saw this documentary, where we put specimens of different dilution on a magnetic sensor

only the 6 and 7 dilution gives a signal ... in which sensor? it looks like a coil to capture the sound by the magnetic field of an old phone

it seems to me weird already

but then transmit this sound file to another laboratory to redo the same dna in another test ??? we go beyond science fiction

why always mix homeopathy and water memory?

that the water (or sugar) keeps traces of the highly diluted product is already quite extraordinary, but not impossible until we know everything: the trace kept by the water could influence living cells by a phenomenon that we do not know

but that the diluted dna emits a magnetic field just in the audio tape recordable by a regular pc ... I have trouble taking seriously

and even if the dna emits a magnetic field, that the recording of this magnetic field can form a copy of this dna is ????

there is something else that makes me doubt: putting the coil that creates the dna in a mu metal armor is useless, since the coil creates a powerful magnetic field that covers all the others ... it is at the level the sensor that it would be useful to shield ... but the nothing at all if not the cinema to ask to turn off the projectors that make parasite ... but no problem with the laptop has 30cm next , while a computer emits anything infinitely stronger than water

I had never been interested in this water memory story so had nothing against ... but after seeing this report by chance it gives me a big impression of humbug
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/07/14, 09:51

chatelot hello
We must avoid mixing what is already known, what offers an explanation (just or not) of an unusual phenomenon. Only two centuries ago no one of thought could have imagined the telephone, the television which is very close to the described phenomenon since at huge distances the image and the sound reach the receptionist of these, which is enough for cause a change in behavior of the individual or group while there is no real presence. The Internet is also a model for communicating virtual information influencing behavior without real presence either. (For the rest, the coils the magnetic fields evoked, are only technical aspects that are typical of scientific laboratories).
why always mix homeopathy and water memory?
the documentary does not evoke homeopathy (not to add a negation to another negation of some of the protesters). But he who knows the main principles of homeopathy (in fact the principles of dilution and dynamization) sees the similarity. The dilutions mentioned above Avogadro's figures, this possibility was contested by narrow and conservative minds (but it has always been so well before the trial of Galileo)

but that the diluted dna emits a magnetic field just in the audio tape recordable by a regular pc ... I have trouble taking seriously
it's no more amazing than all the other electro-magnetic systems transmitting information, it's just new and "tomorrow" it will be considered as commonplace as Wi Fi.
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 09/07/14, 10:47

chatelot16 wrote:but after seeing this report by chance it gives me a big impression of humbug

I may be gullible but I do not see the interest of Professor Montagnier to mount this big humbug ...
0 x
To argue.
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 09/07/14, 20:19

Aumicron wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:but after seeing this report by chance it gives me a big impression of humbug

I may be gullible but I do not see the interest of Professor Montagnier to mount this big humbug ...

There are people who are ready to do anything to talk about them.

It's simple.
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 10/07/14, 09:57

Maybe true for "people" on forums but a little simplistic in the case of Professor Montagnier. Especially since other researchers are going in the same direction.
0 x
To argue.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/07/14, 12:23

no matter how famous the author ... in real science what counts and what can be reproduced and understood

true invention never stays that long without application or explanation

that said I have absolutely no desire to discredit this thing ... I only gave my opinion ... it is only to wait for more

other doubt: the reconstituted dna is not identical to the original one, there is I do not remember what% error

you must know that all living beings have dna very close ... so if the dna of this experiment is a bacterium, it is normal that the least bacterium present in the tube by default of sterility produces a dna very close
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/07/14, 12:42

Chatelot hello
no matter how famous the author ... in real science what counts and what can be reproduced and understood
all right. Many discoveries and advancements in the sciences of all kinds have been rejected by obscurantism before their discoverers become national heroes covered with honors and glory.
For the record Benveniste had to work in a caravan, according to the documentary, with "his dick and his knife" according to the popular expression.

other doubt: the reconstituted dna is not identical to the original one, there is I do not remember what% error
Montagnier is hardly better equipped and is in the infancy of the technique used that can be parasitized by heaps of outside influences, the analyzed product, like any other product by internet. The almost perfect quality of the transmission suggests a significant improvement in the coming years and therefore a better reproductivity of its "biological" action.
0 x