Non Dogmatic Opinion on the Work of Chemist Marc Henry

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Non Dogmatic Opinion on the Work of the Chemist Marc Henry

by GuyGadebois » 02/02/20, 23:09

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Same analysis. It is enough to read what he says in the first post to suspect that he does not understand anything about quantum mechanics ...

But neither do you, my old Tryphon, you understand nothing about quantum mechanics. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

If you had a minimum of knowledge of the subject, you would have quoted Richard Feynman:
"I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics."

But I did it, my good Tryphon, I did it ... : Cheesy:
Health-pollution-prevention / l-homeopathy-Explained-metaphorically-for-draw t15049-160.html? Hilit = Richard% 20Feynman # p377260
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/02/20, 21:59

You will have to draw the consequences before making personal attacks.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/02/20, 22:08

Exnihiloest wrote:

You will have to draw the consequences before making personal attacks.

In this case it's not me who talks about quantum mechanics as if I understood the subject, it's you and your theseux ...
It is therefore up to you to draw the consequences instead of farting it. : Cheesy:
Ps: "If you had a minimum of knowledge of the subject, you would have quoted Richard Feynman" ... it is not a personal attack fallen into the water, that? Guignol!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
younesssparte
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by younesssparte » 13/11/21, 17:19

GuyGadebois wrote:
pierrotb wrote:A little up do you have any other opinion? : roll:
It does not seem to move the crowds much here, yet it is in my opinion very interesting and promising research but which can be qualified as esoteric according to the sensitivity of each.

I already explained myself on homeopathy, the latest discoveries are positive. Quantum phenomena can also pass for esoteric, therefore everything bathes. The day that we prove scientifically the effectiveness of the granules, I know that they will close their severe slap.

No still not, it's been 200 years anyway that you flounder with your delusions!
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/11/21, 17:27

Wonderful first intervention! We want more ... : roll:
0 x
gbean
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gbean » 10/01/22, 15:19

GuyGadebois wrote:
pierrotb wrote:A little up do you have any other opinion? : roll:
It does not seem to move the crowds much here, yet it is in my opinion very interesting and promising research but which can be qualified as esoteric according to the sensitivity of each.

I already explained myself on homeopathy, the latest discoveries are positive. Quantum phenomena can also pass for esoteric, therefore everything bathes. The day that we prove scientifically the effectiveness of the granules, I know that they will close their severe slap.

Wait until we finally prove that the earth is flat, and you'll see. It's been regularly debunked for 200 years. No more effect than the placebo. But hey, maybe it's because we don't believe in it strongly enough ...
0 x
gbean
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gbean » 10/01/22, 15:21

izentrop wrote:
pierrotb wrote:
izentrop wrote:Ernst Zurchner, from the little that I listened to him, he mixes science and poetry.
Pff with an answer like this excuse me but it makes me regaire ... I rarely get out of my hinges. : Shock:
I do not wish to exchange with your discussions and not very constructive reactions.
Do not get upset, I answer as requested in the title "Non Dogmatic Opinion".

What he says here is a myth not a science:

That said, he is an excellent storyteller. : Wink:

... and a big fan of the anthroposophy of the "clairvoyant" Rudolf Steiner, too ... But we said no dogmatism.
1 x
gbean
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gbean » 10/01/22, 15:26

pierrotb wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
izentrop wrote:Sorry but it's gloubiboulga what he says.
It is clear that it cannot pass to futura. This is part of the esoteric part of "producing earthworm". : Mrgreen:

His book is in the esoteric library, I do not invent it https://www.secret-esoterique.com/libra ... henry.html

Same analysis. It is enough to read what he says in the first post to suspect that he does not understand anything about quantum mechanics, and that he is trying to trick us into his beliefs in what is not yet perfectly clear for science but still much more for her than for him, like the H2O molecules which organize themselves in a less simple or more varied way than we thought.

It is not only him who indicates that water is more complex than we imagine. The work of the Japanese Emoto, and that of Ernst Zurchner who tend to prove the same thing on H20 (I am talking about the molecule and not the salts) in trees. Zurchner is one of the most careful and rigorous scientists I know.
Good night

Ernst Zürcher has spoken on several occasions at the headquarters of the Anthroposophical Society and at the MABD as a speaker, associating “cosmic influence”, development of living things and biodynamics ... Without dogmatism.
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 10/01/22, 18:00

gbean wrote:...
Ernst Zürcher has spoken on several occasions at the headquarters of the Anthroposophical Society and at the MABD as a speaker, associating “cosmic influence”, development of living things and biodynamics ... Without dogmatism.

Quackery.
Either without dogmatism.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/01/22, 18:18

Blédina: More and more crazy, more and more stupid. That said, without dogmatism.
0 x