Female orgasm in MRI - Sexology and brain

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/12/11, 09:24

It takes another spiritual dimension for two ... It is on ... But it could not be better than if people know their own body and have therefore explored it themselves before, this in order to learn to other and and how to do things ... :!:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 02/12/11, 11:48

Some fish, do not need sex to reproduce, the males sow their sperm on the eggs at the bottom of the water.
Better yet, the coral releases its sperm the same day, following the cycles of the moon ...
This kind of reproduction puzzles me
:D
I did not say that there is no orgasm in this kind of reproduction.
Hence the question, why the orgasm was born, since it is not necessary ...

: Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 02/12/11, 12:05

Christophe wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:It is now possible to trigger orgasms via an intradermal device ... hello the social consequences ... misery of desire!

For the social consequences yes we can debate. But solitary orgasm does not prevent the desire of a partner ... It's always better at 2 right?

Sex does not escape the logic of the market (it's as old as the world), it was almost logical to see the appearance of "commercial sexual pleasure" ... a very promising market.
The societal risks are nevertheless there: a commodification of pleasure "à la carte" via different means (rubber or semiconductor).
Far be it from me to play the moralizer, but I see once again a form of scientist delirium on the horizon, technical progress in the service of the human ego, or will that lead us?

Social networks have in some cases resulted in the opposite effect from their original purpose, causing some people to turn in on themselves and the emergence of superficial social relationships.
It will be the same with this logic of sexual pleasure "on demand".
Vigilance therefore!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 02/12/11, 12:20

lejustemilieu wrote:Some fish, do not need sex to reproduce, the males sow their sperm on the eggs at the bottom of the water.
Better yet, the coral releases its sperm the same day, following the cycles of the moon ...
This kind of reproduction puzzles me
:D
I did not say that there is no orgasm in this kind of reproduction.
Hence the question, why the orgasm was born, since it is not necessary ...
: Cheesy:

We have a more complex psyche than coral!
: Lol:

The human being continually seeks pleasure * (or satisfaction if you prefer).
From the moment an experience does not provide pleasure, there is therefore no point in renewing it.
To put it simply, why make love if it does not provide pleasure.
Orgasm is thus a mechanism similar to pain, but for the opposite purpose (although orgasm is not always the appointment, but it is still a matter of body / psyche interaction).

* In animals, this notion, although similar, remains dominated by the survival instinct (reproduction, for the most part only very often results in injury or death!), In humans, the notion of pleasures is more developed. because of a very complex psyche.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/11, 14:45

In animals, this notion, although similar, remains dominated by the survival instinct (reproduction, for the most part often only results in injury or death!), In humans, the notion of pleasures is more developed in because of a very complex psyche.
the last documentary on bonobos showed that despite their intense sexuality (8/9 times a day, "make love not war") both males and females did not seem to have a visible orgasm. Except a few times obviously. Their sexual positions (a challenge to the Kama Sutra) showed that they practiced, among other things, both the doggy style and the missionary position (exceptional in animals). In this case their psyche would be as complex as ours ?! The question is perhaps simpler, like the sensitivity of the organs to pleasure as well as to pain.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 02/12/11, 14:53

Janic wrote:. In this case their psyche would be as complex as ours ?!

Bonobos are very close to us genetically speaking, it therefore has a complex nervous system, for our morals we are willingly closer to chimpanzees (more belligerent).

The question is perhaps simpler like the sensitivity of the organs to pleasure as to pain.

The function creating the organ, I do not believe in an aimless sensitivity, nature does not do things like that.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/11, 15:02

The function creating the organ, I do not believe in an aimless sensitivity, nature does not do things like that.
not necessarily! Our habit of walking with shoes has made the feet more sensitive to stones, thorns, etc. because the skin is thin while it thickens in those who do not wear it and becomes thin and sensitive with protections.
for our morals we are willingly closer to the chimpanzees (more belligerent).
Consequence of deadly eating habits, environmental necessity? (Bonobos have a very protective societal mode and accessible to few predators)
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 02/12/11, 15:25

Janic wrote:
not necessarily! Our habit of walking with shoes has made the feet more sensitive to stones, thorns, etc. because the skin is thin while it thickens in those who do not wear it and becomes thin and sensitive with protections.

The function creates the organ, but if the function is altered it decreases or even makes the organ disappear, hence your example of the feet with the shoes.
Besides, some scientist speaks of a long-term disappearance of the little toe.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/12/11, 15:30

sen-no-sen wrote:
Janic wrote:.

Frankly..What I think ... If the human male did not have a blow on an orgasm during procreation..We would have with our lack of fertility and our vulnerability (compared to other species) disappeared since long time....

When you realize the consequences of these 7 to 17 seconds of pleasure ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 02/12/11, 15:45

sen-no-sen wrote:
Janic wrote:.

Frankly..What I think ... If the human male did not have a blow on an orgasm during procreation..We would have with our lack of fertility and our vulnerability (compared to other species) disappeared since long time....

When you realize the consequences of these 7 to 17 seconds of pleasure ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

This is exactly it!
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"