The evolution of biological species and chance ...

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 24/11/11, 14:55

The departure transfers are due to what ???
Chance, radiation for example !!

It is so true that biologists make irradiations, to have lots of mutations and possibilities, that they choose for what suits them, but with genetic solutions chosen by chance, so that the same apparent function can be carried out by very different mechanisms, at random completely !!

Thus the study of our ability to digest adult milk (or gluten, too) has shown that, depending on the region, there have been 3 different genetic solutions, from the memory of Arte's report.

Chance conditions our life and our evolution.

It must be assimilated that chance has statistical rules or laws with probabilities which limit it, like those of evolution, which eliminates what is not viable, and many others more complex, less simple, but there remains chance, exactly like Boltzmann probabilities or those in quantum mechanics, do not favor high energies.

I find the difficulty in assimilating the notion of real chance startling, while determinism is only a momentary appearance, even in classical mechanics where chaos and chance appear in fairly long time (solar system: a few million years).
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/11/11, 17:07

dedeleco
janic has totalitarian certainties completely distorted by his almost religious convictions !!

I respond to this post and then I stop otherwise it will degenerate into pro and anti-religious positions unrelated to the subject.
So I could answer that you also have totalitarian certainties completely distorted by atheist convictions, but that doesn't get you anywhere.
With his irremovable and impermeable type of incoherent reasoning, he has a false representation of our world, where he only takes what suits him and suits his instincts !!!

In order to avoid this kind of reasoning incoh… .etc .. I proposed to you to give figures, which has nothing to do with any instinct or a pseudo religion.
janic shows how much we have within us a religious instinct to believe in a religion, even if it is false, despite the evidence, which explains the difficulty in admitting scientific realities based on experience.

It is not enough to assert forcefully that something is right or wrong, it must be demonstrated, but the experiences in question can be correct based on inaccurate parameters.
Finally for vaccinations janic also believes what suits him and forgets the rest.

Janic does not have to believe in anything that suits him (not you probably?) But offers to support you with figures (official in order to avoid disputes)
He forgets that men's health has improved so much that our population has exploded, thanks to scientific methods based on facts and not beliefs !!
It is to forget a little quickly that these improvements are essentially due to the hygiene of life (there again one can compare figures always also official) and the vaccinations are there for nothing. On the other hand, as Ancelet points out, this has enabled the emergence of new forms of disease, including the explosion of cancers and other joys!
Happy that Janic did not bring out the belief in the spontaneous generation of the early 1800s, which Pasteur had a lot of trouble convincing his falsity, over an entire generation.
It was so false that we forgot it !!

If you had read what I wrote, I pointed out that Pasteur had said just things, for example this one, and others false like for vaccinations (to his credit, he did not have the hindsight that we have today)
janic could bring out all the arguments of the time in favor of spontaneous generation, the microbes of Pasteur being according to him

Again you distort what I wrote, it is about vaccination which is a huge scam (which makes the happiness of the laboratories and pharmaceutical industries besides) largely, and more and more, underlined by scientists in every country.

For your information, I am rather anti religions (although many use a term of which they do not know the meaning) and if in addition you seem to have a lot of knowledge; in this area, you still have knowledge to acquire!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/11, 17:19

dedeleco wrote:The departure transfers are due to what ???
Chance, radiation for example !!

On this point I agree (although ... what is the coincidence but we will not go back on it: a mutation may not be done entirely by chance these are "life tests" can be not 100% hazardous) ...

In fact, I was editing my previous post when you wrote this one, but not all mutations contribute to evolution, which only keeps the mutations most suited to the environment ... and if the environment changes too much quickly or becomes too hostile, genetics has no time to follow ... so extinction ...

There too, it is "calculated" chance (an exterminator who falls on earth is statistics: 1 every 100 million years ... not entirely by chance) ...

The extinction of the dinosaurs made possible the dominance of the mammalian kingdom, so ours ... so a mass extinction contributes to evolution.

We are going around in circles ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/11/11, 17:29

christophe good evening
In fact, I was editing my previous post when you wrote this one, but not all mutations contribute to evolution, which only keeps the mutations most suited to the environment ... and if the environment changes too much quickly or becomes too hostile, genetics has no time to follow ... so extinction ...
if the experiments on the Drosophila showed many mutations none resulted in a positive evolution, the same for the phalene of the birch and as we do not have enough time (on a human scale) to note an evolution positive, it's called an exercise in faith.
Last edited by Janic the 24 / 11 / 11, 17: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 24/11/11, 17:36

dedeleco wrote:An extra terrestrial would not have a deformed human mouth with the same list of highly visible deformed bones (zero probability).
So pure religious legends corresponding to our instinctive religious need for explanation, even incoherent !!

Statements without evidence. Your beliefs are as respectable as others, but no more.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 24/11/11, 22:14

if the experiments on Drosophila showed many mutations none resulted in a positive evolution

false statement, because janic has not read recent specialized studies which have highlighted and proven the mechanisms of appearance of new species which can no longer cross, but janic speaks without having read the precise scientific articles, instead of reproduce very old affirmations which confirm his belief in his irremovable certainties !!

janic is convinced that there is no evolution at all and that the good god created all the current living beings with a blow of magic wand, as for example in the bible, 6000 years ago !!

An extraterrestrial from another sun very far from us (quite a few light years away from us which make its journey ultra difficult, for centuries, even millennia) with therefore a totally different past over billions of years (time of the life on earth to generate us), has no chance of resembling us, with the same shape, with the same number of bones, on the skull, ribs and elsewhere, etc. if you have any common sense, apart from irremovable religious beliefs.
On earth not a single other living being over 600 million years ago looks like us and therefore the same for distant aliens !!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 24/11/11, 22:37

dedeleco wrote:On Earth, not one other living being over 600 million years ago looks like us and therefore the same for distant aliens !!

Hazardous claim without evidence. How to prove that humanoids did not live on other systems billions of years ago?
One can even imagine, as some legends suggest, that they would have come a few hundred thousand years ago, to create "in their image", perhaps by modifying the genome of homo erectus, the Neanderthals. and sapiens.
Last edited by Cuicui the 24 / 11 / 11, 23: 23, 3 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/11, 22:40

dedeleco wrote:On earth not a single other living being over 600 million years ago looks like us and therefore the same for distant aliens !!

Is that so? Review your lessons or wiki pages.
Neanderthals is blank?

We talked about it a bit here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191603.html#191603

I already feel an answer ... filled with bad faith ...

An interesting article: http://sciences.blogs.liberation.fr/hom ... piens.html
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 24/11/11, 22:57

Christophe wrote:
dedeleco wrote:On earth not a single other living being over 600 million years ago looks like us and therefore the same for distant aliens !!
An interesting article: http://sciences.blogs.liberation.fr/hom ... piens.html

On the other hand, the genome of some great anthropoid apes is 98,5% identical to that of humans.
Last edited by Cuicui the 24 / 11 / 11, 23: 12, 2 edited once.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 24/11/11, 23:00

Neanderthals is blank?

it is not an independent line at all, the last slight fork in our line almost identical to us, since we if we met him in the metro we would not notice him at all, dressed like us !!
I speak totally independent lineage and not the same !!

Have a little common sense !!
0 x