Sciences and religions: incompatible!

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Sciences and religions: incompatible!

by ABC2019 » 02/03/21, 08:09

eclectron wrote:But you don't see your denial and your inconsistency (and you gon 'tell me what * denial, what * inconsistency)

exactly, and coming from a guy who filled pages and pages to deny that a system violated the second principle when it had been demonstrated to him in three lines, the judgment does not lack salt!
don't you see that you are not honest with reality or worse deliberately deceptive like a lobbyist

I will see it when you have shown it instead of asserting it without proof, (which is called defamation), that is to say simply get out of the assertions that I would have made without being founded on known principles or facts. What I do to tell you that you are incoherent (as I do for Obamot, Guy or Janic).

Excuse me for making sense of the words, if I say someone is not being honest with reality, I prove it by comparing what they said to reality, not otherwise.

So: give me a verbatim quote where I wasn't "truthful", and tell everyone why. But pay attention to the dates, when Guitounet wanted to "demonstrate" that I had said fanciful figures on the epidemic, he just wallowed miserably ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/03/21, 08:14

a B C
Tell me ONLY ONE thing that I said without supporting it with facts, reasoning, and figures, just one.
Your point of view ignard on H, naturopathy, dowsing, among others. The only "pseudo-scientific references" you pull them from a cloth recovered in the trash cans of the AFIS sect and you believe that it is scientific. And as a good anti-scientist that you are, you refuse to get information from competent scientists, THEM! While for everything else, you are lavish in pseudo science! And your major argument for not informing yourself is "it's my opinion" thus confessing your ignorance and incompetence
absolutely not, Janic and Obamot tell nonsense, never give any calculation, nor any reference just to support their assertions, while I have never refused to give references to support what I was saying.
and presto, additional lies:
a) The H for 200 years relies on tens of thousands of doctors with diplomas in allopathic medicine, not charlatans, and who have treated and cured millions of patients, these are figures and their references can be found in the reports of their exercise, like all A.[*]
Once again, quote me only one thing that I would have said without being scientifically justified, only one.

b) See above! : Arrowu:

[*] because who wrote: yes of course that if, to see that a fact exists, it is science! you! : Cheesy: and millions of facts reported by tens of thousands of scientists, what do you call that?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 02/03/21, 08:19

ABC2019 wrote:
So: give me a verbatim quote where I wasn't "truthful", and tell everyone why.

But don't piss me off with that, I don't want to do this bloodhound job so that then with all the dishonesty of which you are capable, you refute again and again the evidence by what I did not put the comma in the right place or bar you like a fake first-time ass when we put your attitude in front of you.
gna gna gna, no proof, not scientific, but have you seen yourself ????

The examples are multiple, you do not deny the RCA but deny the effects, sorry but I still laughed, if it was not sad to cry.
You do not deny the scarcity of resources including fossils but deny the interest of transit as soon as possible (which is already too late for the sustainability of the earth system (Cf Meadows & Co)

Look for a Dino meteorite.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/03/21, 08:20

Janic wrote:a B C
Tell me ONLY ONE thing that I said without supporting it with facts, reasoning, and figures, just one.
Your point of view ignard on H, naturopathy, dowsing, among others. The only "pseudo-scientific references" you pull them from a cloth recovered in the trash cans of the AFIS sect

I repeat ; give me verbatim "copy paste" assertions that I have made that are not supported by known facts and principles.

Apparently not only do you ignore the meaning of the word "science", but you also ignore the meaning of the word "quote". Sorry again for keeping the words real.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/03/21, 08:21

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
So: give me a verbatim quote where I wasn't "truthful", and tell everyone why.

But don't piss me off with it, I don't wanna do this job

So it's called accusing without proof, so it's called libel. Again, let's make sense of the words.
0 x

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/03/21, 08:24

"Summits" like Davos are not scientific congresses, but bring together the rich / powerful so that they can jointly think about ways to maintain and, if possible, increase these two factors to their advantage. The "fight" against the CC constitutes an extraordinary opportunity of which there is no example that this class did not hasten to take advantage ... If we announced the end of the world for in three months, they would immediately speculate in the drop ... : Lol:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/03/21, 08:24

and if not Izzy, it does not appeal to you somewhere to see the most unscientific of the forum run to support you on this thread? : Lol:
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/03/21, 08:32

eclectron wrote:[
There are many examples, you don't deny the RCA but deny the effects,

I deny that the effects are catastrophic, because I look at the numbers and not the fantasies repeated over and over in the media.

You do not deny the scarcity of resources including fossils but deny the interest of transit as soon as possible

what I am saying exactly is that if we do not know how to ensure the comfort of modern life without fossils, then there is no need to make a transition which would plunge the world into poverty and chaos "as quickly as possible. possible". And everyone thinks like me, in fact. Even you who continue to quietly use the internet when it is by no means essential to life and it has a significant carbon footprint, comparable to the plane, and who come to give lessons in virtue by posting stupid videos that consume Go's to be viewed by everyone.
0 x

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/03/21, 08:42

Certain figures are established after the fact, when their usefulness becomes, if I may say so, marginal ... : roll:
That the course of the world is not affected by possible measures results only from the usual functioning of the market to which humans have subordinated their destiny; as he is on the one hand short-termist and on the other hand indifferent to our fate, no wonder he is not in a hurry ...
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/03/21, 08:44

I repeat ; give me verbatim "copy paste" assertions that I have made that are not supported by known facts and principles.
the subjects above, where those who criticize them are not based on facts, but on gratuitous assertions and which you repeat endlessly, not even realizing that you are making fun of yourself a little more each time, like all narcissists
Apparently not only do you ignore the meaning of the word "science", but you also ignore the meaning of the word "quote". Sorry again for keeping the words real.
for someone who, in the midst of bogus arguments, must have recourse to a public entertainer as ignorant as him, that does not sound, but not at all science and his meaning has completely escaped you! Besides, have you ever understood this one? Mystery! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré