Sciences and religions: incompatible!

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Sciences and religions: incompatible!

by eclectron » 01/03/21, 23:30

Tired of reading bullshit ... I prefer to listen to it : Lol:
At least it's beautiful.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/03/21, 00:00

izentrop wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:what I deny is that this warming is the greatest danger to humanity which:
a) has never made the study of any consensus and has never been demonstrated in any scientific article
b) requires considerations far beyond the physics of climate, and therefore climatologists have no particular competence to answer this question.
The 750 experts of Forum world economy are pignoufs, less than nothing? https://fr.style.yahoo.com/crise-climat ... 00301.html

the report dates from january 2020, we can see how much they were prescient about the classification of the most probable risks, when the epidemic had already started in China! : Lol: : Lol:

"But what worries experts the most are the risks of extreme weather events."

how much do extreme phenomena cost per year? to compare with the cost of the epidemic ...

they are economists ... so nothing to do with an exact science, since when are the predictions of economists reliable? I think these people have no scientific background and just repeat over and over what they hear in the media, like everyone else ...

And to think that removing the fossils would cost nothing is totally stupid, if it did not cost anything why haven't we done it for a long time already?

0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 02/03/21, 00:08

1 x
whatever.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/03/21, 00:16

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:Have you not supported a number of positions by making a big departure from the / x principle / s which precedes / nt and which you say you want to follow? Hmm ...! In particular the case of the Lancet Gate with Surgisphere: no regrets? : roll:

I do not remember having expressed myself particularly on Surgisphere, I am not used to taking an article for a revealed truth, in principle, no more on the climate than on anything else.
A no of course I'm stupid ....

Your favorite sport, sowing doubt (and other) catastrophes-humaines-naturelles/etat-d-esprit-pour-un-futur-viable-t16249-1790.html?hilit=surgisph%C3%A8re#p410107
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/03/21, 07:20

Thank you for these highly rigorous and scientific eclectron demonstrations!

Here is the factory of ignorance in action, it's like religions, we repeat things over and over and so it's true. Not a single rigorous demonstration but it is true.

On the date when the stuff will arrive, Jancovici should have waited until this article appeared to be able to read it:

https://www.cmu.edu/epp/news/2021/the-r ... casts.html : 79 (!!) doomsday predictions collected with a specified date, none arrived and for 48 of them, the date has already expired.

doomsday predictions, Canada dry science, it smells and smells, but it's not science
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/03/21, 07:24

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:Have you not supported a number of positions by making a big departure from the / x principle / s which precedes / nt and which you say you want to follow? Hmm ...! In particular the case of the Lancet Gate with Surgisphere: no regrets? : roll:

I do not remember having expressed myself particularly on Surgisphere, I am not used to taking an article for a revealed truth, in principle, no more on the climate than on anything else.
A no of course I'm stupid ....

Your favorite sport, sowing doubt (and other) catastrophes-humaines-naturelles/etat-d-esprit-pour-un-futur-viable-t16249-1790.html?hilit=surgisph%C3%A8re#p410107

since you do archeology, give me a message where I defend the article of Surgisphere instead of accusing in a vacuum, which is called in French defamation?

Me, I have a long list like the arm of messages where you say anything while confusing the fatality rate and mortality, where you quote totally fanciful figures (the most recent, 67 deaths from the flu from 000-2016 !!!), or where you answer side by side with stuff that has nothing to do with diverting the conversation, like on the link you just gave which shows that you answer completely sideways when you are asked to justify what do you say (a shame, you yourself give the links where we can see that !!)

I'm asking you just one post from me where I said something not supported by facts about the climate.

One is not a lot to ask, right?
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/03/21, 07:30

ABC2019 wrote:The 750 experts of Forum world economy are pignoufs, less than nothing? https://fr.style.yahoo.com/crise-climat ... 00301.html

A small very concrete question, if you wanted to classify the seriousness of a certain number of dangers seen by 750 experts, how do you proceed, in concrete terms?
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 02/03/21, 07:46

ABC2019 wrote:
doomsday predictions, Canada dry science, it smells and smells, but it's not science

Everything is not "science" and yet many things exist and are true, apart from what you call science.
Yesterday the weather forecast said it would rain today, the weather is not science but is based on science and it is raining today.
Should we say that it is not raining, should we deny the facts, on the pretext that the weather is not an exact science?
Go play in your dishonest liberal court, we recognized you, you will have more success there.
really a perverted mind, this 'Annihilation of all Good Cens' ... : roll:
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/03/21, 07:51

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Everything is not "science" and yet many things exist and are true, apart from what you call science.
Yesterday the weather forecast said it would rain today, the weather is not science but is based on science and it is raining today.
Should we say that it is not raining, should we deny the facts, on the pretext that the weather is not an exact science?
Go play in your dishonest liberal court, we recognized you, you will have more success there.
really a perverted mind, Cancellation of all Good Cens ... : roll:

I really do not see the relevance of your answer, yes of course that if, to note that a fact exists, it is science! weather is science, but a science that has its limits and recognizes them!

but to believe that something is going to happen because someone said it was going to happen is not science, unless it stems from well-established principles, such as predicting an eclipse, or predicting that no graphene thing will ever generate electricity from a thermal bath!

On the last example, we see that you succeed in the feat of refusing reasoning based on solid principles, and that you accept reasoning based on uncertain models and dubious extrapolations, and then you will give lessons to others on what is scientific or not !!!
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 02/03/21, 08:03

ABC2019 wrote:I really do not see the relevance of your answer, yes of course that if, to note that a fact exists, it is science! weather is science, but a science that has its limits and recognizes them!

but to believe that something is going to happen because someone said it was going to happen is not science, unless it stems from well-established principles, such as predicting an eclipse, or predicting that no graphene thing will ever generate electricity from a thermal bath!

On the last example, we see that you succeed in the feat of refusing reasoning based on solid principles, and that you accept reasoning based on uncertain models and dubious extrapolations, and then you will give lessons to others on what is scientific or not !!!

But you don't see your denial and your inconsistency (and you're going to tell me what * denial, what * inconsistency ... : roll: : roll: : roll: ) you do not see that you are not honest with reality or worse deliberately deceptive like a lobbyist. You don't see it and you've been rotting it for centuries forum with your attitude of insistent and repetitive blindness.
Besides, you have nothing of a scientific mind. A true scientific mind is open and has a little intuition.

* short summary here sciences-et-technologies / sciences-et-religions-incompatible-t16775-10.html # p433769
but all your posts are in question.

Honestly, you hurt my science.
Last edited by eclectron the 02 / 03 / 21, 08: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
whatever.