Sciences and religions: incompatible!

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Sciences and religions: incompatible!

by Obamot » 28/10/22, 04:55

sicetaitsimple wrote:My pov'Janic [...] do we signe as soon as you know a case of homeopathic doctor dereferenced by DoctoliB.

"we" therefore think that: your spelling is flawed(*) your conjugation is crap and your syntax is out of order! Image

* (or incomprehensible neologism)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/10/22, 07:53

27/10/22, 20:11
simpleton
But what a poor clown!
His links are totally flawed, but it would be up to "us" to understand that a murder in the Herault or an epidemic of bronchiolitis, in fact, these would be positions taken by the "order of doctors" vis-à-vis so-called "alternative" medicines!

what a mental retard you are, poor sucker.
I did not deal with subjects, but excerpts leading to sites. Go back to school if you can't read.
But where will it stop?
when will he start writing something clever, even if it's hopeless!
For the ignorant of service, the indication of these sites does not mention either murder or bronchiolitis, but
The College of Physicians takes a stand against homeopathy"
what do you have to do with a murder?
Exercise as a homeopath, it's over: the decision to
where is the connection with bronchiolitis concerning in these two cases homeopathy?
It is therefore a question of knocking out homeopathy, which has nothing to do with any murder, nor bronchiolitis which can above all be avoided BEFORE having to treat it, H or not!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 07/01/23, 12:42

1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/01/23, 14:51

and more stupid talk from the ignorant(s) on this particular subject, clearly initiated by the synthetic drug industry.
The pedro, for lack of real subject to demolish (or rather to try to do it) drowns in his usual ignorance.
PS: how much are you paid to line up so many imbecilities like your alter ego izmentrop, abcile, and other simpletons and dummies including your Pain jeans.

We are still waiting for your scientific proof that vaccines have prevented or stopped any epidemic since the origin of pseudo vaccines, Jenner and Pasteur, the saints of current false science and therefore try not to lie or distort reality. : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/01/23, 15:29

raw food diet...

Should uncooked breast milk be banned? "There's no scientific proof that bla-bla-bla..."
Cook all the oils... Yes that's right, cook all your oils well Pedro, don't forget...

More vitamin "C" => in principle destroyed in food cooked from 40⁰C => return of scurvy in sight, and the guys dare to claim "there is no proof"

At least this time we are certain, they are all incapable and to be locked up....
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/01/23, 19:52

stupid pedro posts anything as usual". : Evil:
It's not just the milk maternal which is believed. Most fruits and vegetables are mostly raw and it is the cooked which is in the minority in a common diet and therefore mostly raw!
And hop a big dunce cap for the Pedro and his Bread (poorly baked!)
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/07/23, 08:07

The SNCF which uses pseudo-sciences for the design of its new seats.. results: pain in the ass : roll:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/07/23, 08:43

: Arrowu: In fact this concerned the seats released in 2017 : Arrowu: .
For the future in 2024, the SNCF promises to reconnect with comfort...

After homeopathy, the series continues...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/07/23, 09:56

So should vaxes that are not scientific be banned?

I do not agree to prohibit (nor to oblige to apply) "transversal disciplines" of medicine, insofar as they relieve!

You were worried about covid, so because you were told that... you got injected with a "complete vaccination schedule" and it reassured you mentally to have the FEELING that you was protected against a virus but you still fell ill ... do you have to remove the vaccines that have not been proven to prevent transmission and which have not even been tested there? above? I say no because the perception of what was thought to be the "placebo effect" has evolved over time and we now know that the body now contributes biochemically to healing in cases of placebo approach, the manufacturing body itself of endo-drugs — I say that for these mental interactions on physiology (which have been scientifically observed) even if a given population thinks that vaccines are effective, and to the extent that there are people that that reassures them to get vaccinated, and although they get vaccinated. And I would say the same in the opposite case and for any other serious therapeutic approach.

On the other hand I am for the prohibition of practice by proven charlatans. This is not the case for certified osteopaths, and I can testify to this because I am in the process of recovering from a bone condition thanks to an osteopath integrated into a medical office, who, despite the fact that he had legs, walked on two legs (high was high) he was tall, he was 2 meters tall... and gave me an ultrasound treatment which paid off...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/07/23, 11:06

Obamot wrote: the organism contributes biochemically to healing in cases of placebo approach, the organism itself manufactures endo-drugs — I say that for these mental interactions on physiology (which have been scientifically observed)
source
gave me an ultrasound treatment which paid off...
The treatment can be quite conventional, but that does not prevent
The effectiveness of osteopathy has not been scientifically proven, which leads it to be sometimes qualified as pseudo-medicine. Techniques such as visceral osteopathy or cranial osteopathy are not recognized by the order of physiotherapists2.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ost%C3%A9 ... %20placebo.
0 x