Sciences and religions: incompatible!

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Sciences and religions: incompatible!

by Obamot » 26/10/22, 21:25

That is "sure” that NiKiKi Berrod is a hot-moth scientist, you make the pair Image Image
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/10/22, 22:00

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:We said that we weren't talking about this subject anymore on the basis of false accusations of pedophilia and I even believe that the subject had been locked... But no, nothing helps...

You must be confused...This topic was inactive since 13/04/21.
That those who have taken the name of "Doctolib" (remarkable site of efficiency moreover) purge their files of those who do not have a recognized qualification of doctor of medicine or other medical qualification (nurse, physiotherapist,...) is a very good thing.

Nothing prevents naturopaths, charlatans, bonesetters and others from creating their own RV site.

I allow myself to put my answer at the top of the page, the technique of "I write anything so that the page turns" is still a bit worn ....
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/10/22, 09:15

simpleton
That those who have taken the name of "Doctolib" (remarkable site of efficiency incidentally)
you mean remarkable site for its pro labs marketing?!
purging their files of those who do not have a recognized medical doctor or other medical qualification (nurse, physiotherapist, etc.) is a very good thing.
still simpleton who walks next to his pumps.
Homeopathy, alternative medicine from herbalism, among others, are therapies practiced by health graduates as well. It is not because ONE medicine wants to keep its privileges and its monopoly that it is the only one to be used...in a real Democracy, of course!
Nothing prevents naturopaths, charlatans, bonesetters and others from creating their own RV site.
and what do you call a medicine that is powerless to save 157400 cancer patients from death and 150.000 vascular deaths, that is half of the annual deaths! Funny!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/10/22, 12:17

Janic wrote: ...Homeopathy...

I do not think that homeopathic doctors are targeted by this "purge" of Doctolib. They are doctors.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/10/22, 18:18

27/10/22, 12:17
Janic wrote:
...Homeopathy...
simpleton
I do not think that homeopathic doctors are targeted by this "purge" of Doctolib. They are doctors.
what a naive this simpleton, Check for yourself the maneuvers of the order of doctors.

The College of Physicians takes a stand against homeopathy https://sante.lefigaro.fr > ... > Public health
June 21, 2018 — It also recalls that “it is forbidden to present unproven treatments or therapies as beneficial and without danger”.

Exercising as a homeopath is over: the decision of ...https://www.midilibre.fr › 2019/10/03 › exercise-as-a...
Oct. 4, 2019 — This title used in particular by general practitioners is an exemption because it is not the equivalent of a specialty (cardiologist, ...
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/10/22, 18:27

Janic wrote:27/10/22, 12:17
Janic wrote:
...Homeopathy...
simpleton
what a naive this simpleton, Check for yourself the maneuvers of the order of doctors.

My pov' Janic, you're definitely not a cador..
One of your links leads to a murder in the Hérault, the other to an article on bronchiolitis...
Let us know as soon as you know of a case of a homeopathic doctor referred by DoctoliB.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/10/22, 18:38

sicetaitsimple wrote:My pov'Janic [...] do we sign as soon as you know of a case of a homeopathic doctor referred by DoctoliB.
Hey, we learned a new word from someone who thinks he's "several” that we caused you all : Mrgreen:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/10/22, 19:09

Obamot wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:My pov'Janic [...] do we sign as soon as you know of a case of a homeopathic doctor referred by DoctoliB.
Hey, we learned a new word from someone who thinks he's "several” that we caused you all : Mrgreen:

I imagine, perhaps wrongly, that I am not the only one reading this thread....Also, "we" can be used when talking about a single person...
And stop, otherwise "we" (in the sense of "I") will highlight all your faults, and there are many of them.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/10/22, 19:58

simpleton

Janic
what a naive this simpleton, check for yourself the maneuvers of the order of doctors.
simpleton
My pov' Janic, you're definitely not a cador..
in relation to your interpretation of the sites indicated. Clearly you have not understood the part that I remind you of by underlining it. : Arrowu:
One of your links leads to a murder in the Hérault,
it is not the place that is important but: "The College of Physicians takes a stand salary. homeopathyas he takes a stand against naturopathy
the other to an article on bronchiolitis...
Same; "Practice as a homeopath, it's over: the decision of the ..." if you have problems with the French language, get up to speed
Let us know as soon as you know of a case of a homeopathic doctor referred by DoctoliB.
ditto again: "the maneuvers of the order of doctors"who hates H which discredits A in its claims to be the one and only means of health. like its religious model"Outside the church (Roman Catholic) there is no salvation"
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/10/22, 20:11

But what a poor clown!
His links are totally flawed, but it would be up to "us" to understand that a murder in the Herault or an epidemic of bronchiolitis, in fact, these would be positions taken by the "order of doctors" vis-à-vis so-called "alternative" medicines!
But where will it stop? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

PS: just a question. Can you click on the links you sent us? And tell us what you come across?
1 x