Sciences and religions: incompatible!

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Sciences and religions: incompatible!

by Janic » 06/03/21, 14:32

and he says:

I don't know "only" that, BUT I KNOW THEM FOR STUDYING THEM, and when you say something that obviously violates them, I point it out.
or even

I prefer to talk about what I know, THAT IS TO SAY WHAT I THINK, rather than speaking for others by making them say what they have not said.
tasty isn't it? and in addition:
On the other hand, I OFTEN ASK THEM QUESTIONS TO SPECIFY THEIR THOUGHTS, but when they say anything and find themselves unable to explain why, they don't like it, but that's understandable.
and there he speaks against himself once more!
and in addition ; he spins the stick to get beaten. : Cheesy:
a) Where did you study: H, dowsing, naturopathy, osteopathy, etc…? Nowhere ! So when you don't know for not having studied them, you still have a clear opinion on these subjects; Hats off, dude, super big! And when you don't know (you're looking for guys who don't know more than you! And that pretends to be scientific! : Evil: : Cry:
b) What counts is not the thought, but the practice and the practice prevail over the theory, and you advocate the opposite and you claim that they say, them, anything! Narcissus! : roll:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 14:49

Janic wrote:a) Where did you study: H, dowsing, naturopathy, osteopathy, etc…? Nowhere !

indeed, no more than astrology, shamanism, alchemy, tarots .... Before I waste time unnecessarily, I'll be interested if someone gives me references showing that these are serious sciences, with described and reproducible experiments, and quantified results, and not charlatan speech.

Which has not been the case until now.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/21, 16:06

DU Homeopathy

http://odf.univ-paris13.fr/fr/offre-de- ... 6-2-2.html

This DU in homeopathy pursues 2 main objectives, it allows:

- on the one hand, to provide a solid foundation on the concepts, medical matter, the repertorization and the possibilities of homeopathy for acute and chronic / recurrent pathologies

- on the other hand, it makes it possible to offer future general practitioners complementary therapy in viral and functional pathologies, at the time of health savings and iatrogenic problems. Thus in the face of ENT pathology, general practitioners are deprived of therapeutic means to avoid the prescription of antibiotics in order to avoid resistance and the purchase of drugs (of the syrup type) which are no longer reimbursed. Another example, the prescriptions of anxiolytics, hypnotics, antidepressants as well as NSAIDs (drugs with anti-inflammatory effect) and Corticosteroids, could be reduced by the contribution of homeopathy.

Today, general practitioners are constantly called upon by health insurance funds to reduce drug costs. Homeopathy could thus become a means of responding to this problem of health economics, while respecting the current national recommendations of the HAS and the Learned Societies.

Last edited by Obamot the 06 / 03 / 21, 16: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/03/21, 16:11

ABC2019 wrote:with described and reproducible experiments ...

Usual blablabla .... : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/03/21, 16:13

by ABC2019 "06/03/21, 15:49
janic wrote: a!) Where did you study: H, dowsing, naturopathy, osteopathy, etc…? Nowhere

effectively,

Phew he finally admits, well it took a long time!
no more than astrology, shamanism, alchemy, tarots ....

it is that many of these scientists whom we recommend today were interested in it, which explains their breadth of view, not limited to a few false experiments.
<But start with the easiest and most scientific; medicine, all medicine including H, and not just that of BP.
Before wasting time unnecessarily, I will be interested if someone gives me references showing that these are serious sciences, with described and reproducible experiments, and quantified results,
Nothing prevents you from doing so, but that's not the subject!
and not charlatan speech.
and crack he starts again in his delirium! It is not enough imprecations, like those of the inquisition, for them to be exact. When will your pyres, spinning wheels, quartering?
Which has not been the case until now.
Obviously, we only find what we are looking for, it does not come by itself as if by a miracle! And you hardly seek, if at all, contenting yourself with the fakenews of your pseudoscientific sect ... AFIS, oh yes!

obamot
DU Homeopathy
he doesn't give a damn unless one day BP recovers the H and then he will believe in it like all clam frogs!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 18:09

Janic wrote:
by ABC2019 "06/03/21, 15:49
janic wrote: a!) Where did you study: H, dowsing, naturopathy, osteopathy, etc…? Nowhere

effectively,

Phew he finally admits, well it took a long time!

??
it took no time, i never claimed i had studied it, i always said i asked you for serious references and as long as you didn't give them i would consider you don't have any and so that it is not worth wasting time with that.

I haven't changed my speech, apparently you haven't either, so we'll stop there.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 18:16

Janic wrote:he doesn't give a damn unless one day BP recovers the H and then he will believe in it like all clam frogs!

Still haven't understood what I said? I don't give a damn about BP, I tell you that I will be convinced when there are references on reliable and reproducible experiments. No need for BP for that, if these experiments are carried out by Boiron or any H doctors, that suits me very well. I'm just asking to see the protocol and check for reproducibility, that's all.

To start with the simplest: how did one go to establish which drugs H were effective against which diseases? date of studies, authors, publications, or is it all?

you take any vaccine, or any drug, whether you believe it or not, there is AT LEAST the history of the work, the names of the scientists who studied it, results on the efficacy, possibly dangers. All this is known and listed for each vaccine et for each drug. Where is the information available for each H. specialty?
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/03/21, 18:33

Don't pretend you're interested, you know very well why we don't launch scientific studies on H. We already talked about it more than a year ago .... You do not care royally but you come all the same to speak. : roll:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 18:35

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Don't pretend you're interested, you know very well why we don't launch scientific studies on H. We already talked about it more than a year ago .... You do not care royally but you come all the same to speak. : roll:

in this case should not pretend that it is "a science like the others" ....
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/03/21, 18:37

ABC2019 wrote:in this case should not pretend that it is "a science like the others" ....

What case?
0 x