Sciences and religions: incompatible!

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Sciences and religions: incompatible!

by ABC2019 » 05/03/21, 20:57

no need for AFIS to see that you are not giving any reference to any proof of what you are saying, that is enough to see that you are completely pipeautes.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/03/21, 09:15

by ABC2019 "05/03/21, 21:57
no need for AFIS to see that you are not giving any reference to any proof of what you are saying, that is enough to see that you are completely pipeautes.
it could be, indeed, that the AFIS is not necessary, except that, you recommend it and you take their literature at face value, without thinking about their validity like all the individuals conditioned by sects.
Even the last of the fools before you would realize the kind of bullshit you tell and the false excuses you use to refuse to get information in the right place. Except that you enjoy it (in the mud) but it is obviously your choice!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 09:25

Janic wrote:by ABC2019 "05/03/21, 21:57
it could be, indeed, that the AFIS is not necessary, except that, you recommend it

Is that so? where ? It may have happened to me to read a few articles or even to quote one or two but it is by no means my reference site (besides I do not have any reference sites, I take the reasoning when they seem good and supported, where they come from).

Even the last of the fools can see that you are only insulting your interlocutors without ever giving the slightest serious reference to support what you are claiming. And it's not written by AFIS.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/03/21, 09:39

it could be, indeed, that the AFIS is not necessary, except that, you recommend it
Is that so? where ? It may have happened to me to read a few articles or even to quote one or two but it is by no means my reference site (besides I do not have any reference sites, I take the reasoning when they seem good and supported, where they come from).
Except, once again, that apart from the shit videos that you use, your sources in this sense, come mainly from this sect (AFIS being only the sect claiming to be the model of zetetics! Pouf, pouf)
Even the last of the fools can see that you are only insulting your interlocutors without ever giving the slightest serious reference to support what you are claiming. And it's not written by AFIS.
Certainly, but after having first noticed all the serial nonsense and lies that you tell. And he would easily understand that it is not necessary to give you information that you do not have to do, as well as tu as well specified.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 09:54

Janic wrote:
Except, once again, apart from the shitty videos you use

you must be confusing me with someone else, i never use videos as an argument. Lies and defamation, as usual.

your sources

what is "my sources"? I only asked for yours, which you refused to give me by telling me to look for myself! so I don't see what you call "my sources" since you also accuse me of not looking for any.

Certainly, but after having first noticed all the serial nonsense and lies that you tell.

nonsense and lies of which you are not able to give a single example and a single quote, in accordance with your usual method: insulting constantly without ever giving a single justification.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/03/21, 10:56

janic: Except, once again, apart from the shitty videos you use
abc: you must be confusing me with someone else, I never use videos as an argument. Lies and defamation, as usual.
Ah, ah, ah!
AND the truncated videos on the repelling arm, which you obviously didn't put into context, assuming you're only capable of it, which I doubt.
janic: your sources
abc: what is "my sources"? I only asked for yours, which you refused to give me by telling me to look for myself! so I don't see what you call "my sources" since you also accuse me of not looking for any.
janic; precisely, you provide the stick to make you beat, if you do not have reliable sources, on what bases can you estimate if a thing is right or not?
! So you claim (without knowing anything about it) the inexistence of these even when they are visible and recognized, except by BP and his henchmen, in the whole world for two centuries, but that you refuse to examine once more
janic: Sure, but after first seeing all the serial nonsense and lies you tell.
abc: nonsense and lies of which you are not able to give a single example and a single quote, in accordance with your usual method: insulting constantly without ever giving a single justification.
janic: Aneries and verifiable lies throughout your speeches, because you don't know anything about the subject in question as you said. So ALL you can say about it is aneries and lies, by their nature! : Evil:
This is valid for all subjects where an individual intervenes without knowing anything either.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 11:20

Janic wrote:
janic: Except, once again, apart from the shitty videos you use
abc: you must be confusing me with someone else, I never use videos as an argument. Lies and defamation, as usual.
Ah, ah, ah!
AND the videos truncated on the arm that would grow back, which you obviously did not put in context

what do you mean by "place in context"? what "context"?
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/21, 11:44

ABC2019 wrote:[...] without ever giving the slightest serious reference to support what you claim. And it's not written by AFIS.

but what is the point of answering you in a relevant way, since you are zapping on it? Finally no, you wallow on it ...
You openly tell your interlocutors that you don't care about them ....
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 12:37

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:[...] without ever giving the slightest serious reference to support what you claim. And it's not written by AFIS.

but what is the point of answering you in a relevant way, since you are zapping on it? Finally no, you wallow on it ...

not at all, I'm the one who answers your nonsense the most, most of the others have long given up, haven't you noticed?
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/03/21, 12:46

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:

not at all, I'm the one who answers your nonsense the most, most of the others have long given up, haven't you noticed?

You do not answer for the sake of dialogue, exchange or transmission, you answer because your ego is of a stratospheric dimension and you cannot stand the contradiction.
0 x