Haguenauer electromagnetic motor: the wrong to be right

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Hagenauer
I learn econologic
I learn econologic
posts: 14
Registration: 04/03/21, 13:58
x 4

Haguenauer electromagnetic motor: the wrong to be right




by Hagenauer » 04/03/21, 14:23

From Leonardo da Vinci. (1452 - 1519) to Peter Higgs (born in 1929) dozens of scientists, amateur researchers, genius handymen were treated as
blasphemers, charlatans, crooks, madmen, and so on because they claimed that the earth was not flat and at the center of the universe, that microbes that could not be seen in their time - existed , that dark matter was not a sight of the mind, just like the notion of relativity, pain in children, the harmfulness of pesticides, or the danger of CO2 at too high a dose in the atmosphere ...

From the magnetite of antiquity to the compass, then from the electromagnet to permanent magnets, the use of magnetic fields has never ceased to expand. Since the discovery of the manufacture of magnets, and in particular those of permanent magnets, a controversy has swelled concerning magnets and energy. On the one hand there is the statement "magnets do not contain energy, it only generates a magnetic field, and one cannot extract or produce energy with magnets" on the other hand there is the he Greek etymology of the word energy "force in motion" and the fact that the attraction or repulsion of a moving magnet by a fixed magnet undoubtedly constitutes "force in motion".

Due to the fact that a magnet has 2 polarities of magnetic fields - North and South constituting opposite forces of the same power, many researchers
-professionals and amateurs - have embarked on the search for the configuration allowing to use these forces in order to obtain a rotation,
therefore an engine, while others claim loudly that it is "impossible" and "contrary to the laws of physics".

History has amply proved to us that the “impossibility” and “contradiction with the laws of acquired knowledge” of an era have always been exceeded. And it also proved to us that the holders of the knowledge of a time - erected in dogmas - are extremely ferocious and do not hesitate at nothing to prevent a new level in the scale of knowledge from being reached.

In recent months I have met professors from University or Haute Ecole telling me "I am sure it is possible, but if I support this position I risk losing my job" just like managers of engineering companies. refusing to carry out simulations and studies by specifying "my conscience forbids me, since I know that it is not possible" the worst being those which, seeing this video had the forehead to affirm "it is not possible! There is cheating! There is a fraud! "



The videos below explain attraction and repulsion

On the first, what is important is the repulsion trigger when you turn the small rotating magnet by hand.



On the second it is the progression of the rotating ball with diametrical magnetization on the rotor



The principle is very simple (even if the development is much more complex and requires some essential adjustments to obtain
desired result):

We have on a rotor alternating N / S magnets and on a stator rotating magnets with diametrical magnetization. The N side of the rotating magnet attracts the S side of a rotor magnet, it pulls it above it, due to the kinetics the rotor magnet exceeds the stator magnet a little, just at this moment a motor is driving the rotating stator magnet and makes it perform a 1/2 turn which puts it in position S with respect to the rotor magnet which it pushes back, etc… thus the repulsion continues.

This device being tested, there is nothing more than to optimize the positionings of the magnets with respect to each other, as well as the use
other complementary techniques aimed at reducing the torque / consumption of the motor to turn the rotary magnet which drives the rotor.
The huge advantages of this engine are as follows:

1. The majority use of the forces of attraction / repulsion of magnets
to turn the rotor.
2. The low consumption of small motors to turn the magnets
rotary
3. The fact that the electricity consumption of small motors is the
even whatever the radius of the stator / rotor, while the greater the radius
the more the leverage increases the torque on the rotor axis
4. There may be rotating magnets on the same stator and on the same rotor.
and fixed magnets arranged in concentric circles thus being able to
greatly increase the torque and speed of the assembly.
5. There may be several stages of these stators and rotors with arrangements
concentric magnets.
6. These provisions can be used on the one hand as a self-generator for the
electricity production, on the other hand as a fuel consumption engine
very reduced compared to its active power.

This principle therefore makes it possible on the one hand to solve the problem of clean electricity production, and on the other hand to reduce the consumption of electricity for the same power requirement.

In a period when it is necessary to increase the general production of electricity as quickly as possible - and in a clean way -, while decreasing in a
significant consumption, we have the answer to the two imperative criteria, and we satisfy both environmentalists and climate skeptics with the possibility of a consequent reduction in electricity costs.

Application details?

1. The autonomy of houses, buildings, workshops, schools, hospitals, factories,
villages, towns anywhere in the world regardless of their position
geographic and climate.
2. The autonomy of fishing, freight, passenger and pleasure boats,
very significantly reducing transport costs, therefore being able to
increase margins and decrease business needs (less than
fishing for an increased income facilitating the renewal of the resource)
Small pleasure boats that can develop tourism
coastal (in the same way as camper vans) therefore the circulation of currency
in many countries. The reduction in the cost of transporting materials
heavy can facilitate the development of regions in many
countries.
3. The cost of desalination, water treatment and transport
over km that can facilitate agriculture and the fight against desertification,
as well as the sanitary conditions of many regions.
4. The availability of energy ensuring the development of knowledge,
communication and quality of life reduces potential
influences of political and religious extremism
5. Applications to trains made autonomous facilitate installation
of rail networks therefore increase in economic and social levels
6. Then by successfully compacting, as was the case for computers
and phones an application to trucks and cars

Shade on the board, we are disturbing the States and the lobbies who want to keep the monopoly of energy control so as not to lose the
power it provides, and we remove all opportunities for unwarranted speculation about its consumption and production.

Which of course leads to all the blockages that we encounter for our development and obliges us to ask the earth's citizens to
give us a concrete boost through a small financial contribution.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/autonomie-ne ... VTc6YIdRc6
2 x

User avatar
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 2007
Registration: 27/08/08, 15:42
Location: Provence
x 270

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right




by Grelinette » 04/03/21, 14:56

I don't quite understand what it is!

Is it a new electric motor technology that is more efficient and consumes less energy,
ou
a motor which can "be self-powered", therefore an "over-unit" machine?
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1006

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right




by ABC2019 » 04/03/21, 15:22

Grelinette wrote:a motor which can "be self-powered", therefore an "over-unit" machine?

given the style of the message "misunderstood genius", I think that's it : roll:

the funny thing is that the explanations of how these machines work are still based on the known laws of physics, Archimedes' thrust, Maxwell's electromagnetism, etc. which are known to involve in general the conservation of energy, it has been demonstrated for at least 150 years in a Universal. But nevertheless we are offered machines that without introducing any new law , would violate this conservation of energy!
if again we were told that we had discovered a fifth force, or how to use the cosmological constant, again, why not. But with magnets and or floats frankly ... no way !!!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Hagenauer
I learn econologic
I learn econologic
posts: 14
Registration: 04/03/21, 13:58
x 4

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right




by Hagenauer » 04/03/21, 15:28

Grelinette wrote:I don't quite understand what it is!

Is it a new electric motor technology that is more efficient and consumes less energy,
ou
a motor which can "be self-powered", therefore an "over-unit" machine?



I don't like the expression "over-unitary" which doesn't mean much. It is a mixture of use of the interactive energy of the magnets in attraction / repulsion and of electricity which turns the small motors in order to facilitate the transition from attraction to repulsion. The objective of optimizing the final demonstration model is to have as little electricity as possible and as much interactive magnetic energy as possible.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1006

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right




by ABC2019 » 04/03/21, 15:31

if you claim to produce current without consuming anything, it is over-unitary, and it violates the first principle.
If you claim to produce current by consuming only heat from a single temperature source, without rejecting it elsewhere, that violates the second principle.

Until proven otherwise, both are impossible, and they are certainly impossible with known laws, which have been shown to comply with them. So something like this that is based only on known laws will never work.

All the rest is useless talk and window dressing.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Hagenauer
I learn econologic
I learn econologic
posts: 14
Registration: 04/03/21, 13:58
x 4

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right




by Hagenauer » 04/03/21, 15:34

ABC2019 wrote:
Grelinette wrote:a motor which can "be self-powered", therefore an "over-unit" machine?

given the style of the message "misunderstood genius", I think that's it : roll:

the funny thing is that the explanations of how these machines work are still based on the known laws of physics, Archimedes' thrust, Maxwell's electromagnetism, etc. which are known to involve in general the conservation of energy, it has been demonstrated for at least 150 years in a Universal. But nevertheless we are offered machines that without introducing any new law , would violate this conservation of energy!
if again we were told that we had discovered a fifth force, or how to use the cosmological constant, again, why not. But with magnets and or floats frankly ... no way !!!



floats? I do not understand ? Who is talking about violating energy conservation? Another comment without any thought. Can you deny the attraction and / or repulsion between 2 magnets? And the interactive energy between them?
0 x
Hagenauer
I learn econologic
I learn econologic
posts: 14
Registration: 04/03/21, 13:58
x 4

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right




by Hagenauer » 04/03/21, 15:36

ABC2019 wrote:if you claim to produce current without consuming anything, it is over-unitary, and it violates the first principle.
If you claim to produce current by consuming only heat from a single temperature source, without rejecting it elsewhere, that violates the second principle.

Until proven otherwise, both are impossible, and they are certainly impossible with known laws, which have been shown to comply with them. So something like this that is based only on known laws will never work.

All the rest is useless talk and window dressing.


who talks about consuming nothing? consumption of magnetic energy and electrical energy with supporting video. Bad faith in principle is a little ridiculous, right?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1006

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right




by ABC2019 » 04/03/21, 16:26

Haguenauer wrote:
floats? I do not understand ? Who is talking about violating energy conservation? Another comment without any thought. Can you deny the attraction and / or repulsion between 2 magnets? And the interactive energy between them?

"floats", it refers to other devices based on belts and floats that turn around, which have also been proposed and which do not work more than yours.

Of course not, I do not deny the attraction / repulsion between two magnets, but the idea is analogous to that of floats, and it ends the same: something in the shape of a wheel or a belt which presents a periodicity (it that is to say that it has N identical devices and therefore if it is rotated by one Ninth of a turn, it finds itself in the same configuration) necessarily has a periodic potential energy with N hollows and N bumps. So it will stabilize in one of the potential energy troughs and lock up without turning.

It can only end like this. Try if you don't believe me.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1006

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right




by ABC2019 » 04/03/21, 16:28

Haguenauer wrote:who talks about consuming nothing? consumption of magnetic energy and electrical energy with supporting video. Bad faith in principle is a little ridiculous, right?


do you consume electrical energy to produce electrical energy? what interest ? : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Hagenauer
I learn econologic
I learn econologic
posts: 14
Registration: 04/03/21, 13:58
x 4

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right




by Hagenauer » 04/03/21, 16:50

ABC2019 wrote:
Haguenauer wrote:
floats? I do not understand ? Who is talking about violating energy conservation? Another comment without any thought. Can you deny the attraction and / or repulsion between 2 magnets? And the interactive energy between them?

"floats", it refers to other devices based on belts and floats that turn around, which have also been proposed and which do not work more than yours.

Of course not, I do not deny the attraction / repulsion between two magnets, but the idea is analogous to that of floats, and it ends the same: something in the shape of a wheel or a belt which presents a periodicity (it that is to say that it has N identical devices and therefore if it is rotated by one Ninth of a turn, it finds itself in the same configuration) necessarily has a periodic potential energy with N hollows and N bumps. So it will stabilize in one of the potential energy troughs and lock up without turning.

It can only end like this. Try if you don't believe me.


Why should I take your floating, muddy rantings into consideration, when you have a video in my posts showing you how this electromagnetic motor works? Whether you have preconceived ideas and a formatted mind, I'm fine. But before you want to contradict something and try to argue at least look at what is presented to you.
0 x


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Science and Technology"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 6 guests