Haguenauer electromagnetic motor: the wrong to be right

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electromagnetic Motor: Wrong To Be Right

by Obamot » 05/03/21, 15:49

First you do not answer the question of clarification, you shirk with an explanation of rejection, of victimization.

Why don't you try what I am suggesting to you in all friendship, being a bit of a researcher myself, that's what I would do in such a situation. The rejection of the community is what you imagine in your mind only.

They did not see Bertrand Piccard arrive like a UFO ... And Bertrand did not victimize like you do!
If you have any concerns, contact Bertrand directly !!! And not EPFL ... at first.

To fly an electric plane around the globe without a single drop of fuel was however all that you decry!
He had to overcome some preconceptions .... And he succeeded ...! Solar Impulse uses ... electric motors ..! And why not, magnetic motors of YOUR design :?:

There you have a little the syndrome of the researcher who psychotic very close to the goal to make his thing fail, you shouldn't!

Here is the tel. from the Cabinet of Dr Bertrand Piccard ++ 41 21 311 66 01 (grandson of the inventor of the stratospheric balloon)
0 x
Hagenauer
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hagenauer » 05/03/21, 16:08

Obamot wrote:First you do not answer the question for clarification, you shrug off with an explanation of rejection.

Why don't you try what I am suggesting to you in all friendship, being a bit of a researcher myself, that's what I would do in such a situation. The rejection of the community is what you imagine in your mind only.

They did not see Bertrand Piccard arrive like a UFO ... And Bertrand did not victimize like you do!
If you have any concerns, contact Bertrand directly !!! And not EPFL ...
To fly an electric plane around the globe without a single drop of fuel was however what you say!
And he succeeded ...!

There you have a little the syndrome of the researcher who psychotic very close to the goal to make his thing fail, you shouldn't!

It has already been done for a long time. With the results I mentioned. On the one hand, the teachers who say "I don't understand what you are doing" and those who say "you are right, but if I support you I risk losing my job as a teacher". and to put an end to that, the Swiss Climate Foundation had granted me 350 CHF in grants but I had to work under the authority of a Haute Ecole or University and as the teachers did not understand the Foundation broke its contract.
Regarding Piccard do not forget that he had a grandfather and a father who preceded him, and that he was on a very classic and marked path. The only risk was to calculate the area of ​​sensors needed and install it on an aircraft taking a glider base for the wingspan and the flight-keeping capabilities. A little bit of sporting performance and some beautiful images, enough to make money without disturbing anyone, and especially not the organization of the exploitation of humanity through the sale of energy.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/03/21, 16:10

ABC2019 wrote:
if he doesn't have an answer, he can't pretend it's conserving energy, or he's not acting in good faith.

He may be in good faith but be wrong.
What is the point of knowingly being in bad faith? (apart from the money : Mrgreen: )
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/03/21, 16:16

Haguenauer wrote:
Obamot wrote:First you do not answer the question for clarification, you shrug off with an explanation of rejection.

To fly an electric plane around the globe without a single drop of fuel was however what you say!
And he succeeded ...!

Here is the tel. from the Cabinet of Dr Bertrand Piccard ++ 41 21 311 66 01 (grandson of the inventor of the stratospheric balloon)

It has already been done for a long time. With the results I mentioned. On the one hand, the teachers who say "I don't understand what you are doing" and those who say "you are right, but if I support you I risk losing my job as a teacher". and to put an end to that, the Swiss Climate Foundation had granted me 350 CHF in grants but I had to work under the authority of a Haute Ecole or University and as the teachers did not understand the Foundation broke its contract.
Regarding Piccard do not forget that he had a grandfather and a father who preceded him, and that he was on a very classic and marked path. The only risk was to calculate the area of ​​sensors needed and install it on an aircraft taking a glider base for the wingspan and the flight-keeping capabilities. A little bit of sporting performance and some beautiful images, enough to make money without disturbing anyone, and especially not the organization of the exploitation of humanity through the sale of energy.
Sir, free yourself from your anxiety, call him and we'll talk about it again. You have the number.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right

by eclectron » 05/03/21, 16:18

Haguenauer wrote:

as there is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see this will be my last contribution to this forum.
as shown in the first video of my post the engine is running. Whereas until now everyone swore that it was impossible to run an engine using the attraction and repulsion of magnets.

turned but with the contribution of conventional engines.
Anyone can do the same ...
therefore always the same blocking point, what is the energy balance of your system?
who will want to invest without this answer, apart from a gullible?
0 x
whatever.
Hagenauer
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hagenauer » 05/03/21, 16:28

eclectron wrote:
Haguenauer wrote:

as there is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see this will be my last contribution to this forum.
as shown in the first video of my post the engine is running. Whereas until now everyone swore that it was impossible to run an engine using the attraction and repulsion of magnets.

therefore always the same blocking point, what is the energy balance of your system?

No nobody did. This motor is the only example of the use of attraction / repulsion facilitated by pulses of small electric motors and for the Ninth time the electricity / magnetic energy ratio will be published when the final demonstration model is made. The only indication that I will give you today is that the electricity proportion is lower than the magnetic one. If it doesn't match your dogmas, so be it. I'm really tired of the incongruous gnagnagna
0 x
Hagenauer
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hagenauer » 05/03/21, 16:31

Obamot wrote:
Haguenauer wrote:

And he succeeded ...!

Sir, free yourself from your anxiety, call him and we'll talk about it again. You have the number.

who are you talking about piccard? I already know that doesn't interest him. He let me know through his secretariat. Can't you imagine he was going to risk killing his goose that laid the golden eggs?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/03/21, 16:33

Ok I'll call him on Monday.

eclectron wrote:
Haguenauer wrote:

It's not so much the problem yet, than the fact that he has not (yet) clarified the goal he seeks to achieve.

It is an enormous difficulty to make the step between method of creativity and then, in a delayed way, the self-criticism of said work invented, constructed and finally, at a given moment accomplished and finalized!

I had a creativity teacher (at UNIGE, but it was a course.,. For ... teachers) and I was first in the class (thin, the only discipline in my life where I don't never been :P !). But when he gave all of his “tips” and techniques for getting through our own limitations and blockages during “the creative process” in lessons (like “separate the creative phase from the critical phase, since the critical phase inhibits the creative phase”) There were participants who were SO shocked by the relevance of his explanations, I couldn't believe it (working on the creative processes can turn people's minds upside down), some participants couldn't stand it anymore, they came out crying from the room. class ... So much so that I am even able to understand “the drama of the researcher” between the high expectations of a result after years of study and uncertainties, and the refusal of a potential failure which leads to sacrificial reactions ...! We feel on the margins when we are not, etc ... We must avoid that and WELL separate all the stages ...! We must also ask ourselves the question “why did we become a researcher” (which can be complicated to answer, it closely affects “self-esteem” ... not easy to manage, nor to accept when the we have altruistic fiber)

Einstein had overcome the difficulty, he was not ashamed, he had taken a job while waiting for his discoveries to be successful ...
And no one will avoid being “exposed” by their invention when it is made public. Must assume at some point ...
Last edited by Obamot the 05 / 03 / 21, 16: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/03/21, 16:55

Haguenauer wrote: The only indication that I will give you today is that the electricity proportion is lower than the magnetic one. If it doesn't match your dogmas, so be it.

For my part, it is not a question of dogmas but of index of confidence in your thing. I've seen some before and am doing a few ...

Obviously you are not able to say "I enter 10W and I go out 100W" but just say that there is more in the output, feeling.
There is no quantified measure, is there?

Even if you wrote "I enter 10W and I leave 100W", I would ask to see all your protocol, to verify.
First by video and secondly on site.
you might get me out that you don't want to divulge everything to a stranger, although I already understood the principle of your thing and although I could do it again but I wouldn't. (low confidence index, sorry)

And finally after all the proof that you will have brought to give me confidence, if you show that you enter XW and you leave XX W, in the end, maybe I would want to invest.

You have no doubts about investors.
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/03/21, 16:59

Haguenauer wrote:No nobody did. This motor is the only example of the use of attraction / repulsion facilitated by impulses from small electric motors.

I have no doubt that a wheel can be made to turn by a combination of magnetic attraction and repulsion facilitated by small electric motors, but that is not the point. The question is to know if it conserves energy, that is to say very concretely s the mechanical power that you draw from the motor (the product of the torque by the speed of rotation) is or is not less than the electrical power consumed in your motors (since there is always inevitable heat loss). If so, it probably conserves energy, and if not, it doesn't.
The question is simple anyway it seems to me.

and for the Ninth time the electricity / magnetic energy ratio will be published when the final demonstration model is made. The only indication that I will give you today is that the electricity proportion is lower than the magnetic one. If it doesn't match your dogmas, too bad

personally I have no dogma on this subject, already because I do not know what you are talking about when you say the "electricity / magnetic energy ratio", what energy are you talking about, and then because I do not see in What does that change the above question (at the input you have an electrical power consumed, that which your supplier invoices you, at the output a mechanical power, and the magnetic field is only an intermediary and does not fit into the final assessment)
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)