Haguenauer electromagnetic motor: the wrong to be right

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right

by eclectron » 05/03/21, 12:30

Haguenauer wrote:I just answered that to electron.Thank you for looking at the answer I just gave him

In principle, I don't usually post a personal message. (unlike others ... : roll: )
If you want, you can post your answer later. : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Hagenauer
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hagenauer » 05/03/21, 12:36

eclectron wrote:
Haguenauer wrote:I just answered that to electron.Thank you for looking at the answer I just gave him

In principle, I don't usually post a personal message. (unlike others ... : roll: )
If you want, you can post your answer later. : Wink:

Could you be so kind as to do it for me. I am not a pro forum. I can't find the answer I sent you and honestly I really feel like I'm wasting my time talking about things when I have a lot of other things to do. THANK YOU.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/03/21, 14:01

Haguenauer wrote:t I really feel like I'm wasting my time talking about things when I have a lot of other things to do. THANK YOU.

I think on the contrary that you would save a lot of time wasted unnecessarily wondering how much energy disappears when you get it from your engine, but it's your time, it's up to you.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electromagnetic Motor: Wrong To Be Right

by Obamot » 05/03/21, 14:23

It is not false !
That does not prevent a certain benevolence and diplomacy (the hard way is hardly compatible with creativity)
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/03/21, 14:28

Haguenauer wrote:Could you be so kind as to do it for me. ... THANK YOU.

No worries : Wink:
Hello,
Thanks for the appreciation. As I said earlier. So far I have been able to demonstrate that the driving principle works. What was not obvious, even if ultimately the operating principles are simple. The energy balance is not yet optimized and I am looking for money to produce a demonstration model that can be verified by all the scientific authorities who wish. There is such a willingness to nip progress in the bud on the part of many people that it bothers that the result should only be released when it is more than satisfactory. Which of course I don't doubt for a moment, but ...
Unfortunately, the circumstances mean that I have to look for money to finish. which makes me waste time, and forces me to realize that once again Einstein was right :Dthey things are endless: the Universe and human stupidity. But, as far as the Universe is concerned, I have not yet acquired absolute certainty. "
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/03/21, 14:32

ABC2019 wrote: And the only people who have an interest in making believe in the wind, they are the crooks and the manipulators.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/03/21, 14:34

ABC2019 wrote:
ABC2019 wrote: And the only people who have an interest in making believe in the wind, they are the crooks and the manipulators.

We can also be mistaken in good faith and firmly believe in it, until proven guilty. : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/03/21, 14:41

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

We can also be mistaken in good faith and firmly believe in it, until proven guilty. : Wink:

when you refuse to listen to the arguments presented to you, for me, you are not acting in good faith.

I ask Mr. Haguenauer a simple question: if he claims that it conserves energy, then where did the energy go when his engine did work? for example, lifting a mass of 1 kg from 1 m, which produces 9,8 J: where are these 9,8 J taken from?

if he doesn't have an answer, he can't pretend it's conserving energy, or he's not acting in good faith.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/03/21, 14:48

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:because I am not reasoning on "beliefs", but on established and proven facts. .

Is one ...

it is a belief to say that the established facts are true : Shock: ?

Yet when you think that graphene could produce a direct current, by saying that it could be "true", do you think that it could be "an established fact" it seems to me?

This assertion seems wrong to me. It seems to me that it was you who hastily introduced this idea that we were thinking that. Or can you show us a single post where someone said that?
If so, I would have reacted sharply,

eclectron wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for the appreciation. As I said earlier. For the moment I was able to demonstrate that the motor principle works. What was not obvious, even if ultimately the operating principles are simple. The energy balance is not yet optimized and I am looking for money to produce a demonstration model that can be verified by all the scientific authorities who wish. There is such a willingness to nip progress in the bud on the part of many people that it bothers that the result should only be released when it is more than satisfactory. Which of course I don't doubt for a moment, but ...
Unfortunately, the circumstances mean that I have to look for money to finish. which makes me waste time, and forces me to realize that once again Einstein was right :Dthey things are endless: the Universe and human stupidity. But, as far as the Universe is concerned, I have not yet acquired absolute certainty. "

Demonstrate what? I haven't figured out yet, if I wanted to invest, I would first like to understand.
It depends on what is the objective to be achieved, if as ABC2019 said - the goal is to breathe a tad of electricity into an electromagnetic motor, based on the principle of making it run with a minimum of loss, without for you might as well claim an exponential gain once the device is on - there, there is nothing else to show that this machine will not be able to promise more than it can produce ... In this case, you have no no need for funds, your work is serious and you are sure of it, you go quite officially to a polytechnic with your project and they will measure you everything you want to know, they are equipped - you can do that as a cooperation project, a partnership (or whatever) it can be included in the school curriculum, who knows? - there are professors who dream of associating their name with new discoveries (some don't even look for that), invite some into your lab, they'll tell you what they think and it might even give you some ideas, and above all stay “cool”.
I know this because there are precedents like with Solar Impulse: big partnership https://actu.epfl.ch/news/solar-impulse ... epfl-on-2/
If, on the other hand, the objective is not clear, I fear that it should be expressed better.
2 x
Hagenauer
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hagenauer » 05/03/21, 15:37

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:Is one ...

it is a belief to say that the established facts are true : Shock: ?

Yet when you think that graphene could produce a direct current, by saying that it could be "true", do you think that it could be "an established fact" it seems to me?

This assertion seems wrong to me. It seems to me that it was you who hastily introduced this idea that we were thinking that. Or can you show us a single post where someone said that?
If so, I would have reacted sharply,

eclectron wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for the appreciation. As I said earlier. For the moment I was able to demonstrate that the motor principle works. What was not obvious, even if ultimately the operating principles are simple. The energy balance is not yet optimized and I am looking for money to produce a demonstration model that can be verified by all the scientific authorities who wish. There is such a willingness to nip progress in the bud on the part of many people that it bothers that the result should only be released when it is more than satisfactory. Which of course I don't doubt for a moment, but ...

Demonstrate what? I haven't figured out yet, if I wanted to invest, I would first like to understand.
It depends on what is the objective to be achieved, if as ABC2019 said - the goal is to breathe a tad of electricity into an electromagnetic motor, based on the principle of making it run with a minimum of loss, without for you might as well claim an exponential gain once the device is on - there, there is nothing else to show that this machine will not be able to promise more than it can produce ... In this case, you have no no need for funds, your work is serious and you are sure of it, you go quite officially to a polytechnic with your project and they will measure you everything you want to know, they are equipped - you can do that as a cooperation project, a partnership (or whatever) it can be included in the school curriculum, who knows? - there are professors who dream of associating their name with new discoveries (some don't even look for that), invite some into your lab, they'll tell you what they think and it might even give you some ideas, and above all stay “cool”.
I know this because there are precedents like with Solar Impulse: big partnership https://actu.epfl.ch/news/solar-impulse ... epfl-on-2/
If, on the other hand, the objective is not clear, I fear that it should be expressed better.

as there is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see this will be my last contribution to this forum.
as shown in the first video of my post the engine is running. Whereas until now everyone swore that it was impossible to run an engine using the attraction and repulsion of magnets.
I know there is a tweak that assumed I put a hidden motor where I don't know what else, but let's leave it to its smallness
I am going to quote Einstein again "To invent is to think aside" but all the research world, whether university or private, refuses to think outside the box by simply trying to take a small step further in largely signposted directions. Of course by dint of taking small steps we ended up stumbling - more often by chance - on big discoveries. But certainly not to agree to work on a transition from scarce, expensive and controlled energy to abundant, very inexpensive energy giving autonomy to individuals and companies. Remember: "Energy is Power"

What is the problem today? The fact that magnetic fields are not classified as "energy" but "force" (although the Greek etymology of the word energy means: force in motion)
Whether strong in theme whose only obsession is to demolish what others do like it or not this force of attraction or repulsion is a constant which is measured in hundreds of Nm according to the sizes of magnets and the air gaps between them. It remains for me to optimize these positions and the passage from attraction to repulsion with a minimum of torque / consumption of small engines. Which is also part of the next simulation / study.

This will undoubtedly still take longer than necessary because of the cash flow problem, but nothing will prevent the evolution
0 x