Haguenauer electromagnetic motor: the wrong to be right

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Cost
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right

by Cost » 07/04/21, 13:36

Exnihiloest wrote:
moinsdewatt wrote:...
Do you make electricity for your home like this? Please show us that your home is disconnected from the grid in this case.

The question that kills : Lol:
Of all the oddballs who claim to have invented miracle machines, I haven't seen one who had given up on his electric subscription.

the question kills only the one who asks it.
Before the invention of the airplane, anyone who thought about it was considered fools.

The same goes for Lessdewatts who do not understand that before electrifying a house or a factory or a city, it is necessary to 1: invent, 2: demonstrate, 3: finance, 4: enter a pre-industrial version and finally 5: version industrial and put on the market.
This project is at point 2 = demonstrated (to those who have eyes and an open mind).

In all cases, we always find the same 3 behaviors
1 - we don't believe it (in phase 1 and 2)
2 - he was lucky, but it won't work (in phase 3 and 4)
3 - I told you so, it was obvious (in phase 5)

A suivre
"he didn't know it was impossible, that's why they did it"
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 13:56

Koste wrote:the question kills only the one who asks it.
Before the invention of the airplane, anyone who thought about it was considered fools.

And it also kills the one who answers it only with a ready-made sentence. In the meantime, not ONCE it has been shown (not even demonstrated, eh) that one of these machines produced electricity as it promised. NOT ONE.
As for years I have had only one answer: "Neither I believe in it, nor I do not believe in it, I wait to see". And there, it is clear that we see NOTHING. Alas.
0 x
Remundo

Re: Haguenauer electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right

by Remundo » 07/04/21, 14:01

good approach from Guiguy

Koste, you develop a beautiful dialectic, but you should already have what the English call a "proof of concept"

in short, a prototype which demonstrates that we extract more energy than that which we introduced into it, and that in the long term.

We can have electromagnetic devices which rotate for a while because they have magnetic energy by having placed magnets by force in a given spatial configuration, but this one is exhausted, if only by the mechanical friction to be overcome. . But there are other generally unfavorable microscopic phenomena (induced currents + Joule effect, demagnetization) which make the goofs go out.

We can only wish you good luck, but overunity, we ate until indigestion.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Haguenauer electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 14:13

Remundo wrote:good approach to Guiguy

1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/04/21, 14:24

Koste wrote:In all cases, we always find the same 3 behaviors
1 - we don't believe it (in phase 1 and 2)
2 - he was lucky, but it won't work (in phase 3 and 4)

well tell us who would have reached point 4, it is to him that we can ask if he can produce us a letter of termination of his electricity subscription. Not complicated ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/04/21, 16:36

Koste wrote:A suivre
Well, it's the one who proposes to follow, not the opposite, eh ...

So far we have stuck with this sentence from Izentrop (which I had to correct to make it clear):

Just measure the power consumed with a wattmeter and predictably, without the magnets, it will probably spin that wheel faster, while consuming less electricity. Because there will be no more need of this energy necessary and additional, to bring to the system for counteract the resistance effects of magnetic poles magnets, relative to each other, at each tipping point.

It is therefore very easy to verify ... So when is it due?
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 07/04/21, 22:05

Koste wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
moinsdewatt wrote:...
Do you make electricity for your home like this? Please show us that your home is disconnected from the grid in this case.

The question that kills : Lol:
Of all the oddballs who claim to have invented miracle machines, I haven't seen one who had given up on his electric subscription.

the question kills only the one who asks it.

Certainly not.
Making wings similar to those of birds to fly, made with wax and feathers, is what the engineer Daedalus was credited with without ever being considered an idiot, on the contrary. Dreaming has always been part of human life, without taking people for idiots.

The idiot is only the one who would have claimed to have made or to be able to make a flying machine in the time of Vercingetorix, and without presenting any proof of concept.

At the time, people had to be more modest. Today, there are hundreds or even thousands of such idiots on the Internet.
0 x