Critical look at zetetics

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A critical look at zetetics

by ABC2019 » 23/12/21, 13:48

izentrop wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I never consider that a person must be right "on principle", neither AFIS, nor Raoult, nor anyone.
AFIS is not a person, but an association of volunteers whose president is a climatologist and I fully understand that this person does not correspond to your principles.

Think again, I completely respect the work of climatologists, who do what they can to study a complex system, the earth's climate. It is not at the level of climatologists that the problem arises.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/12/21, 13:49

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:AFIS is an association of fascist criminals, and Zombizy defends it.

ah thin, even climatologists? : Shock: or except climatologists? : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/12/21, 14:04

Profession is not political opinion. Try Bouzo again. 8)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/12/21, 14:10

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:AFIS is an association of fascist criminals, and Zombizy defends it.

ah thin, even climatologists? : Shock: or except climatologists? : Mrgreen:

I'm talking about the association's climatologists like François Marie Bréon, who heads AFIS?

because be careful eh as Greta says, "you have to listen to the scientists !!" another evil and fascist scientist?
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/12/21, 14:23

The other idiot looks at the illuminations of the window while in the shop and the back shop, there is the brown plague, ah bravo! : roll:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/12/21, 15:25

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:abcon
Apart from that I have never defended in principle any association AFIS, OZ, etc ... I never consider that a person must be right "in principle", neither AFIS, nor Raoult, nor anyone.
except that you consider that you alone are right, which is worse than AFIS and co, even if your narcissism is found among them too!

I take it that you know that you are wrong in your posts? : Mrgreen:

For once I agree with Janic for your narcissistic side.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/12/21, 15:59

izentrop wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:abcon except that you consider that you alone are right, which is worse than AFIS and co, even if your narcissism is found among them too!

I take it that you know that you are wrong in your posts? : Mrgreen:

For once I agree with Janic for your narcissistic side.

how do you deduce that from my posts? janic reproaches me for thinking that I am right, but suddenly that means that he thinks he is wrong? otherwise why would he present it as a reproach?

otherwise it's quite normal for everyone to say what they think is true, that's not narcissism, it's just honesty.
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/12/21, 16:06

izentrop wrote:For once I agree with Janic for your narcissistic side.

And the ass licker does not care what ass he eats as long as he confirms his certainties. No kidding ! Isn't there a stronger word than "pity"? : Shock:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/12/21, 17:41

abcon
how do you deduce that from my posts? janic reproaches me for thinking that I am right, but suddenly that means that he thinks he is wrong?
How are you going with the handjob and your difficulties with French and logic? You should retrain by going back to school in French and philosophy.!
otherwise why would he present it as a reproach?
still so stupid, I only blame you for all the bullshit you say. Still in your fantasies related to your rare remaining neurons.
otherwise it's quite normal for everyone to say what they think is true, that's not narcissism, it's just honesty.
always in confusion of terms, same and constant difficulties with French. Have you even said something honest in your narcissistic life? You confuse fantasies of your disturbed imagination with observable reality.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/12/21, 17:46

Janic wrote:abcon
how do you deduce that from my posts? janic reproaches me for thinking that I am right, but suddenly that means that he thinks he is wrong?
How are you going with the handjob and your difficulties with French and logic? You should retrain by going back to school in French and philosophy.!
otherwise why would he present it as a reproach?
still so stupid, I only blame you for all the bullshit you say.

So you do you think you're not saying bullshit and therefore you're always right?
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"