Critical look at zetetics

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A critical look at zetetics

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 03/07/20, 01:52

Ah they are the whistleblowers of the mediator :?:

In this case I take my hat off to them

If it is the art of doubt as I read on the net ... why not?
But it's rather conspiratorial as an idea, right?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/07/20, 02:23

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Ah they are the whistleblowers of the mediator :?:

The scandal of the pick was revealed by Irène Frachon, a pulmonologist at the CHU de Brest. The Nazi clowns only revealed the failings of clairvoyants, magicians and other zozos.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 03/07/20, 02:25

GuyGadebois wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Ah they are the whistleblowers of the mediator :?:

The scandal of the pick was revealed by Irène Frachon, a pulmonologist at the CHU de Brest. The Nazi clowns only revealed the failings of clairvoyants, magicians and other zozos.

yes I know Image

I did not know.

In the genre I prefer Kant or Pascal. Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/20, 09:19

The link between the trolls and the zeteticians is established. These have become, visibly, a sect in the pay of the lobbies according to this world journalist:

The rest of the video is also interesting ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/12/20, 10:18

excellent! not especially concerning zetetics, but precisely on this confusion between true and false sciences, zetetics taking advantage of this confusion to recommend itself to be itself denouncer of false sciences other than themselves.
The zeteticians on this site regularly demonstrate this with one-sided skepticism. : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/12/20, 12:52

Christophe wrote:The link between the trolls and the zeteticians is established. These have become, visibly, a sect in the pay of the lobbies according to this world journalist ...

Personally, I also distanced myself from zetetics (while I fully adhered to the "historical" zetetics of Henri Broch who, on the contrary, respected all speeches, but asking to justify them). But your argument "it's a sect because a journalist from the world says so", it's also embarrassing, who tells you that it's not the journalist of the world who is biased?
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/20, 12:58

I said according to ... Maybe you want me to change my sentence to the conditional? : Mrgreen:

Bin no, because I consider that they are dirty idiots with psychological methods of inquisition closed minds and imbued with their knowledge ...

In fact, they don't even deserve the name of scientists because to advance science, you need a minimum open-mindedness!

That's what I'm saying: inquisitive methods, the dark age of Science!

They are "knowing" who do not "know" that they do not "know" everything! : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/12/20, 13:02

on the current zeteticians, I would quite agree; but it is all the more unfortunate that the initial spirit of Henri Broch was rather: okay to listen to all the assertions, but we will agree together on how to verify them, and then we will move on verification (bad luck, none of the "heterodox" proposals he received passed the verifications, but at least he had offered honestly to do so).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/20, 13:06

Okay with that but they've seriously deviated from obscurantism !!

I read "Become sorcerers, become scholars" written with Georges Charpak when it was released in 2002 ...
I hadn't learned much ... but I remembered Barnum's syndrome ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/12/20, 13:49

ABC2019 »03/12/20, 14:02

on the current zeteticians, I would quite agree; but it is all the more unfortunate that the initial spirit of Henri Broch was rather: okay to listen to all the assertions, but we will agree together on how to verify them, and then we will move on verification (bad luck, none of the "heterodox" proposals he received passed the verifications, but at least he had offered honestly to do so).
if you believe that, it is because zetetics is seriously sticking to you and it would then be time to change your mind, starting by not taking up their usual presuppositions and a priori.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Science and Technology"