locked Chemtrails: Why?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/08, 11:06

Momo's level is of an argumentative level of extreme finesse ... "It's not my fault, it's him", "There's only the truth that hurts" ... It's not the type argument that we use in CM2?

Was I hurt enough there for you to insult me?

Martian I prefer not to have read anything ...

Your 2 posts bring nothing ... once again in the subject of Xtrails ...
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 24/05/08, 11:07

momo68 wrote:... because I found it wounding in several of these messages.
and I would add that there is only the truth that hurts. when you say you are an expert on a subject, it seems to me that you must know the basis of the subject, which is not the case.

momo68, you should re-read your posts before sending them, because there you just shot in the foot. :|

Knowing the basis of this subject ... it seems to me rather vague and shifting this basis, there is a rumor that during the storm of the century (not this one : Cheesy: ) from 1999, the winds would have followed the air corridors used by the American aviation based in Great Britain, that these tests of influence on the climate exist, very possible, the Chinese pretend to be able to maintain a stable weather on their Olympic site.

From there to make a general extension to all private airliners for a more than doubtful result (see even zero) on a global warming and for a cost that is not zero, it leaves me skeptical.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/08, 11:16

Be careful when you're a bit hurtful there : Mrgreen:
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 24/05/08, 11:39

delnoram wrote:
momo68 wrote:... because I found it wounding in several of these messages.
and I would add that there is only the truth that hurts. when you say you are an expert on a subject, it seems to me that you must know the basis of the subject, which is not the case.

momo68, you should re-read your posts before sending them, because there you just shot in the foot. :|

She is really nice : Lol:
You had a careful reading Delnoram!
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 24/05/08, 12:11

The interest of this subject, it is to make it possible to share the result of our observations of the sky and our research on the Net, in order to better define the phenomenon "chemtrails".
Let us not relax our attention, let us continue to be precise in our observations and cautious in our assertions, since, for the moment, there are only presumptions.
Whether we are for or against, let's avoid an aggressive or sarcastic tone.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 24/05/08, 12:23

Christophe wrote:Be careful when you're a bit hurtful there : Mrgreen:

No Christophe, there is nothing intentionally hurtful in this remark, errors in the post everyone in fact, lack of hortographer, typing, French ..., it's not a big problem, but when there is a conflict, unless you treat the subject with humor and casually, you have to be very careful with what you write under pain, as in this case to get yourself in trouble.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/08, 12:25

It was humor huh!
And your remark was perfectly judicious ... Well done. Well done ... hence my "master capelo" ...

You had to be good at French text analysis :D :D
0 x
momo68
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by momo68 » 24/05/08, 12:44

Hello again

delnoram, when i talk about a subject, it is not necessarily on the chemtrails theory, sorry to have expressed myself badly, i am neither a writer nor a french teacher.

and then Christophe, I do not think I have insulted you, I do not understand, we should not have the same definition of insults, well in short, I leave you,

good luck to all, and then I hope these chemtrails sound like water, but I doubt it

come on good luck

cheerio

ps: I hope I have not insulted anyone in this last post.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"