Is cancer chemotherapy useful?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Is cancer chemotherapy helpful?

by Janic » 21/07/21, 09:34

I can only confirm that these cases exist (tested on myself with good listening ability of his body), but the approach requires an approach where loopholes are hardly allowed. And even then - and this is the most disappointing - that the patients hardly listen and hardly follow the directives, except to have motivated themselves in their own course (which was my case via journalism). ) to the point where even my doctor was amazed by my ability to listen (I also went for training in this direction => be your own doctor, but never alone in a “self-medication”)
you are right overall and wrong on a few points. Indeed too many people expect miracles from outside (chemical or natural) and remain passive without getting directly involved, hence the consecutive failures that feed the sarcasm of opponents when it is natural remedies that are concerned and a silence appalling when these failures come from the conventional : roll:
Partially wrong when you say this:, "but never alone in a self-medication”Indeed, outside the system, it is necessarily through self-medication that people relearn how to take responsibility for their lives and therefore their health. Because it is like a new learning which will start with small injuries, then more and more important as the results are observed until understanding that the disease is not what we say in conformist circles, but just information on the general condition of each individual and which (we must learn to decipher with experience and practice. However, and here I fully agree, we are making more progress quickly accompanied by one or more people who already have experience and practice in these areas, that's obvious!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/07/21, 09:42

Yes absolutely, this is an area where the psychological aspect plays an important role! (If not central). I admit it.
And the allopathic approach is of course not exempt from this essential consideration, we see it with the covid crisis where a deficit in this matter can increase the risks of falling ill by a factor of five to ten ...!

But there is no communication on this subject! : Wink:

PS: by “is responsiblebile"I think you wanted to talk about 'going towards' or even better to be in" his responsability”Full and complete (and obviously conscious or as much as it can be ...) otherwise that would mean that it is not an“ acquired ”state of consciousness, although I fully understand the idea expressed in your gerund, in pedagogy we used the lexical form with the gerund for a very long time ... Today it's more direct :P
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/07/21, 11:12

Janic wrote:
I can only confirm that these cases exist (tested on myself with good listening ability of his body), but the approach requires an approach where loopholes are hardly allowed. And even then - and this is the most disappointing - that the patients hardly listen and hardly follow the directives, except to have motivated themselves in their own course (which was my case via journalism). ) to the point where even my doctor was amazed by my ability to listen (I also went for training in this direction => be your own doctor, but never alone in a “self-medication”)
you are right overall and wrong on a few points. Indeed too many people expect miracles from outside (chemical or natural) and remain passive without getting directly involved, hence the consecutive failures that feed the sarcasm of opponents when it is natural remedies that are concerned and a silence appalling when these failures come from the conventional : roll:

the difference is simply that unlike the proponents of natural medicine, the proponents of chemical treatments have never claimed that it is enough to be 100% effective. They don't have the same accountability.

And if the proponents of natural medicines admit that it is not 100% effective, we would then have to agree to do real studies to estimate their real effectiveness, and there pfuiiiit nobody ...

(my friend, a homeopathic doctor and a supporter of alternative medicine, had a relapse with metastases to the liver, and she is resuming chemo treatment ...)
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/07/21, 11:44

abcon
hold the ignard who brings her back
the difference is simply that unlike the proponents of natural medicine, the proponents of chemical treatments have never claimed that it is enough to be 100% effective. They don't have the same accountability.
the difference with an incompetent like you is that no natural medicine supporter will claim that it is 100% effective or prove it!
as for the accounts to be made, which account are those who let 157.400 cancer patients (and the others) die each year, whereas if a "natural" therapist has the misfortune of leaving one, all the scavengers of your kind fall on him.
And if the proponents of natural medicines admit that it is not 100% effective, we would then have to agree to do real studies to estimate their real effectiveness, and there pfuiiiit nobody ...
ah, ah, ah! the scavenger who adds more.
So-called natural medicines do not fear confrontation, quite the contrary. Many years ago now, the medical profession of the time had been asked to confront an honorary jury made up of scientists and non-scientists, independent, concerning polio and it was this medical profession that refused. this confrontation in a contemptuous way as usual. They are too scared to be ridiculed by other medical therapists or not!
No more than your friends dare to confront Raoult, but who are the champions of free and false denigration!
(my friend, a homeopathic doctor and a supporter of alternative medicine, had a relapse with metastases to the liver, and she is resuming chemo treatment ...)
homeopathy is not strictly speaking a natural medicine, but an alternative medicine because it does not violate the organism. Don't mix everything up as usual.
On the other hand, I doubt, given your ignorance about H, that she did not even bother to inform you about this medicine. [*] And she herself had a degree in H after a minimum cycle of 3 years old and not your ridiculous reference to your cabaret puppet where allopaths also do H allopathy!
[*] or else she knows the bozo and its nutty zetetic!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/07/21, 12:40

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:
Obamot wrote:I can only confirm that these cases exist (tested on myself with good listening ability of his body), but the approach requires an approach where loopholes are hardly allowed. And even then - and this is the most disappointing - that the patients hardly listen and hardly follow the directives, except to have motivated themselves in their own course (which was my case via journalism). ) to the point where even my doctor was amazed by my ability to listen (I also went for training in this direction => be your own doctor, but never alone in a “self-medication”)

There you messing really serious! Where did you see that orthomolecular medicine did not use chemistry, just like allopathy? Where did i talk about “Natural medicine”? I go in the direction of the WHO which has issued tables (in International Units = IU) so that the contributions are based on human needs!
Or do you mean that only chemical foods and “unnatural” medicine can keep people healthy?
How do you define “an unnatural medicine”, that it goes against the great principles of nature, that it corresponds better to human bio-chemistry? you mean she alone can heal us?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/07/21, 12:41

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:
Obamot wrote:I can only confirm that these cases exist (tested on myself with good listening ability of his body), but the approach requires an approach where loopholes are hardly allowed. And even then - and this is the most disappointing - that the patients hardly listen and hardly follow the directives, except to have motivated themselves in their own course (which was my case via journalism). ) to the point where even my doctor was amazed by my ability to listen (I also went for training in this direction => be your own doctor, but never alone in a “self-medication”)

There you messing really serious! Where did you see that orthomolecular medicine did not involve chemistry, just like allopathy? Where did i talk about “Natural medicine”? I am simply going in the direction of the WHO which has enacted tables (in International Units = IU it is marked on the boxes in pharmacies) so that the necessary contributions are based on human needs!
Or do you mean that only chemical foods and “unnatural” medicine can keep people healthy?
How do you define “an unnatural medicine”, that it goes against the great principles of nature, that it corresponds better to human bio-chemistry? you mean she alone can heal us?

In view of the above, you do not have the basics!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/07/21, 12:47

obamot
In view of the above, you do not have the basics!
which does not prevent him from bringing her back as if he had them! :?
1 x

Back to "Science and Technology"