Is cancer chemotherapy useful?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Is cancer chemotherapy helpful?

by Obamot » 20/07/21, 15:27

Macro wrote:
Janic wrote:Obamot »20/07/21, 11:08
This is also why they make rays ... which are also carcinogenic ...
This is what it is to want to persist in not treating the causes of evil ...
absolutely! It's like struggling to wipe up the water that overflows from the tub, without turning off the tap. Stupid! : roll:
Cépafo…. The best way to treat an illness without the risk of side effects is not to treat it… Or more simply not to contract it so as not to have to treat it….

Ho damn… .It hurts my head to think so much….
Yes Janic, and what Macro says is absolutely correct - of course you have to treat yourself when you are sick, just as you have to have the firefighter extinguish the fire in a fire (or the doctor the infection ) “Do nothing” is not what we say and we have never said anything like it, it has nothing to do - and without wanting to answer for you, it is as often the angle attack the wrong problem.

All the “upstream” reasoning is missing to solve the problem ... (what to do to avoid irritation and infections?)

The historical error being to approach the situation by reasoning “downstream” to resolve it, we arrive when the fire has been smoldering for ages, that before the fatal ignition point we had not stashed the matches. in a place where the unconscious could not reach them, and that the only recourse left is to call the firefighters to extinguish the fire ...

And we just say that if we are in a cellar the water from the firefighters can drown us, or their Co2 suffocate us ...

And besides, I even believe that Macro can understand the reasoning, since he is a former pyromaniac firefighter who repented, since he smoked 3 packs a day and that he told us he stopped ... (with congratulations...). Only he must not have read the text highlighted in yellow, where all the above was already contained. ( :) )

But ouch ouch ouch, I have a sore face, I shouldn't have thought so much ... (etc) : Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/07/21, 15:46

I haven't been transporting people treated for cancer for very long (2017)…. The people I transported for rays .... Are still alive ... Those I transported for chemo ... There was a lot more breakage ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/07/21, 19:58

Macro »20/07/21, 13:59
Cépafo…. The best way to treat an illness without the risk of side effects is not to treat it… Or more simply not to contract it so as not to have to treat it….
Ho damn… .It hurts my head to think so much….
it's always like that when you think!
I haven't been transporting people treated for cancer for very long (2017)…. The people I transported for rays .... Are still alive ... Those I transported for chemo ... There was a lot more breakage ...
the rays are intended to burn a targeted area and therefore have little risk of directly killing. But you have to listen to those who have been irradiated and who feel burns, at least, permanently. Not glop either!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/07/21, 20:07

Yes, between minimum burns and cancer, I choose the minimum!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/07/21, 20:36

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »20/07/21, 20:07
you have the most logical reaction in the system in place. But in another approach to this pathology, this is not for all that the best solution, the best being not to go so far as to develop cancer, which implies a change in socio-food behavior.
Personally, I have seen members of our families fall like flies, not considering any change and therefore inevitably died more or less quickly.
however for having discussed "with irradiated persons, some were considering putting an end to it definitively and in a radical way regretting, after, to have gone there. But that's the life and death that everyone assumes in their own way!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/07/21, 20:39

Janic wrote:GuyGadeboisLeRetour »20/07/21, 20:07
you have the most logical reaction in the system in place.

Since there is no other in place, of two evils, I choose the lesser.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/07/21, 20:51

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »20/07/21, 20:39
Janic wrote:
you have the most logical reaction system in place.
Since there is no other in place, of two evils, I choose the lesser.
in ce system there, but it is not unique, it is like allopathy VS homeopathy or naturopathy, vaccine VS non vaccine; etc ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/07/21, 23:01

If I ever suffer from this, alternative medicine, it will be IN ADDITION to the rest. There is no VS. It's like in games. There are some who play "against", I play "with".
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/07/21, 08:52

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »20/07/21, 23:01
If I ever suffer from this, alternative medicine, it will be IN ADDITION to the rest. There is no VS. It's like in games. There are some who play "against", I play "with".
it is a matter of personal choice and it is quite respectable.
David Servan Schreiber had adopted this attitude there and it prolonged it of ten years whereas one gave him very little time to live again. It was already not bad!
Yet he died despite everything, well aware that this mixture could not work against the disease itself because it was like driving on spikes while constantly repairing these punctures.
The people I spoke to about these radiation burns explained to me that it was all day and night and nothing was soothing or mitigating what made their lives hellish. But too late the damage was done, when there are other solutions!
I allow myself to quote this anecdote again!

I had (in the same company) another colleague, a little surly, whose leitmotif was retirement and he was not far from it. He only thought about what he could do when he finally got there. Then one day, absence from work and the news falls: advanced cancer; therefore hospitalization and treatment. I hate hospitals and only go there when I was forced and forced, so I did not go but I had regularly (through my colleagues) news, not very encouraging of course, on his condition that was worsening. Then one day I announced to them: "He will get out of it" Amazement, indignation, anger: "We do not play with that, it is disgusting to say that, etc ..." "You will see"
Indeed some time later, our guy leaves the hospital to everyone's surprise, no more cancer, with a dazzling shape, full of new plans for this retirement which he will finally be able to enjoy after what has just happened to him.
During a visit, which he comes to visit us at work, I exchange a few words with him, a few questions about the lifestyle he intends to adopt, and knowing his answers I announce to my colleagues: " He will soon die ”. Again outcry of protests, indignation, anger: "We do not play with that, it's disgusting to say that, etc." And indeed, some time later, relapse and consecutive death.

I know it shocks every time, but death is always shocking. The question is more how I knew he was going to get by - (much more difficult than announcing his death) even though his medics thought he was screwed? : roll:
or this friend who after a biopsy tells me that this one has revealed cancer which requires shock treatment. Knowing her way of life, I advise her to have another biopsy because SHE MAY NOT HAVE CANCER. So she had a biopsy again and no more signs of cancer. A few months later, the same thing for her daughter and the same observation that she cannot have one and the same result after a new biopsy.
Or this cat in my children diagnosed as having untreatable oral cancer, but which has definitely disappeared with a natural remedy or this child suffering from leukemia and returned to his parents for his last days gradually improved by treatments of a naturopath. And that other field experiences, non-conformists, much more realistic and concrete than crappy speeches on forum, people who only know the nonsense of self-proclaimed zeteticians.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/07/21, 09:15

There you risk hearing: indignation, anger: "We don't play with that, it's disgusting to say that, etc."
(Case of Izentrop and others ...)

This is why I have to bring some similar testimonies in orthomolecular medicine, including mine ... From people “resuscitated” by having made the right choices ...

I can only confirm that these cases exist (tested on myself with good listening ability of his body), but the approach requires an approach where loopholes are hardly allowed. And even then - and this is the most disappointing - that the patients hardly listen and hardly follow the directives, except to have motivated themselves in their own course (which was my case via journalism). ) to the point where even my doctor was amazed by the attention I paid to it (I also went to training in this direction => "be your own doctor,”But never alone in“ self-medication ”, drugs which then become extremely rare ... The hardest part is undoubtedly that it is necessary to tend towards the idea that“it is nature that decides our needs ”and not us). It is an area that is steeped in paradoxes, where it is advisable to correct your diet without feeling it as a “diet” (the dreadful word that suggests restrictions while it will lead to the opposite ... can only understand what Guy expresses here ...) despite that I live a period of relaxation a little more Feng Shui : Lol: I allow myself certain deviations, but I really need it and I have the luxury of being able to allow myself it since I am “well”, and since then I will make a qualitative leap ...

But I immediately notice the effect of these differences: the skin becomes a little dry again in places, some joint pains, cramps (then everything then disappears when I get back “in the nails”)! These kinds of things that everyone should learn to observe about themselves, and the signs of which may vary from person to person ...
Last edited by Obamot the 21 / 07 / 21, 09: 35, 2 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"