Is cancer chemotherapy useful?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Is cancer chemotherapy helpful?

by GuyGadebois » 22/10/19, 19:56

Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/10/19, 20:08

and you know something about it in your speeches. However if the first part can be imputed to me, the second concerns you more particularly as for your clones too.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/10/19, 20:48

Janic wrote:If it had been repeated all the time, that was not the case. Now, as above, I say and repeat that it was indeed due to ineffectiveness of treatments on this portion of the population that still represents 157.000 individuals.
So it becomes you who makes dangerous misinformation by deceiving a potential reader who would believe that this unique mention is representative of all other mentions. But if he reads it all, he can make up his own mind!

I have followed from afar .... Now, if a reader has to "read all" of your extended contributions for himself at the end of the day having to "make up his own mind" about what you are saying, this may be a lot to ask right?
Be synthetic (say 10 lines max, order of magnitude) instead of drowning the fish permanently, "the reader" will see there more clearly, perhaps?
I just intervene by reaction, it's been some time since I decided not to bounce back on your writings (except very rare exception of a rather "playful" nature).
I think that others should do the same, when the individual and his ideas are stainless and his bad faith even more, it is really wasting his time.
So exception to the rule, a few minutes maybe "lost" .... but hey, not very serious.

Come on, are you giving us 50 lines?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/10/19, 21:01

Janic wrote:
and you know something about it in your speeches. However if the first part can be imputed to me, the second concerns you more particularly as for your clones too.

Yes, we know, he's the one who says who is ... He's happy Nono ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/10/19, 08:36

@ sicetaitsimple »22 / 10 / 19, 20: 48
I have followed from afar .... Now, if a reader has to "read all" of your extended contributions for himself at the end of the day having to "make up his own mind" about what you are saying, this may be a lot to ask right?
It's not about reading MON together, that is to say, my comments in a unique and exclusive way, but of all the videos, official documents, mentioned by each of the speakers favorable or unfavorable to a subject to form their own opinion, which will depend despite all of his previous influences (so his beliefs).
Be synthetic (say 10 lines max, order of magnitude) instead of drowning the fish permanently, "the reader" will see there more clearly, perhaps?
Ah, if only things could be as simple as you say! Clearly you ask me MON opinion, that's it! But it is only mine as for everyone and has no reference value, no more than that of others. It would be like asking my opinion in politics, sport, [*] or any other field when these are personal and diverse. Then reality will show that such a current prevails at a given time and changes just as quickly as it imposed itself. In sport as in politics of course!
I just intervene by reaction, it's been some time since I decided not to bounce back on your writings (except very rare exception of a rather "playful" nature).
We react, in general, when he tickles his own choices and beliefs because it reassures each individual to be in HIS truth. However my writings are neither gospel truth, nor incontestable dogma since they are only personal opinions based on my reflection, itself dependent on the choice of my sources, as for everyone, even you!
I think that others should do the same, when the individual and his ideas are stainless and his bad faith even more, it is really wasting his time.
Point of view that I share entirely with this nuance close that obviously the stainless ideas are those of the others since everyone sees noon at their door.
So exception to the rule, a few minutes maybe "lost" .... but hey, not very serious.
We are all there! Either we are closely interested in a subject and this requires much more than a few minutes where we don't care and we're happy with them.
That's in 14 lines!

[*] I take these two subjects because THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ME, (my interests being elsewhere), even if I practice some physical activities and I listen to some debates on these subjects. And so I'm like you, I find it hard to understand, out of disinterest , that, in these two areas in particular which are invading the media, people are getting to eat their noses for stainless ideas. But hey it does not matter! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/07/21, 01:21

The cow ... then it is stronger than the Roquefort ...

ANSES calls for recognition of 18 cancer drugs as carcinogens

Occupational exposure to these chemotherapy drugs puts nearly 100.000 people at risk, from caregivers to cleaning staff.

https://www.lefigaro.fr/sciences/l-anse ... s-20210720
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/07/21, 08:34

ANSES calls for recognition of 18 cancer drugs as carcinogens
it was a foregone conclusion!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/07/21, 11:08

This is also why they make rays ... which are also carcinogenic ...

This is what it is to want to persist in not treating the causes of evil ...
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/07/21, 13:33

Obamot »20/07/21, 11:08
This is also why they make rays ... which are also carcinogenic ...
This is what it is to want to persist in not treating the causes of evil ...
absolutely! It's like struggling to wipe up the water that overflows from the tub, without turning off the tap. Stupid! : roll:
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/07/21, 13:59

Cépafo…. The best way to treat an illness without the risk of side effects is not to treat it… Or more simply not to contract it so as not to have to treat it….

Ho damn… .It hurts my head to think so much….
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...

Back to "Science and Technology"