Brain man woman; What differences? Psychology

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/04/11, 07:53

sen-no-sen wrote:
Obamot wrote:What 'guy', that one! ( : Mrgreen: )

She has as much humanity in her eyes as a tiger shark spying on a sea turtle! : Lol:

Note that with the Bu $ h clan she will have had the opportunity to "flourish" in this area : Lol:

Well, well ... We are not going to reduce the chromosomal differences between the two sexes, in Koh Lanta and "Humanity in the eyes of a tiger shark" : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: you?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/11, 09:38

A) I don't know if the example is well chosen but it is the only one that comes to mind here: there are many homosexuals by birth: souls of women in men's bodies and vice versa .. .the example of transsexuals who undergo surgery to change their bodies is still obvious, isn't it? No longer supporting this body to the point of mutilating forever must still be motivated !!

This indirectly brings up another highly interesting debate: does genetic memory exist? That is, can memories / emotions be transmitted genetically (in the unconscious)? The current genetic dogma obviously says no, but if it was the case: what is instinct if not a memory that we have birth, memory that was forged by our ancestors with regard to the dangers of life ? Also, we can distinguish a character in newborns: I am not sure that it comes from the acquis given the deadlines ...?

See also the agar test for newborns: the gait reflex is present for a few hours after birth and then disappears only to come back a few months later ... strange, isn't it?

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Score_d%27Apgar

There is a beautiful scene in Mister Nobody which explains this: https://www.econologie.com/forums/mister-nob ... 10468.html

In short, all this to say more prosaically and plainly, that the Condo is maybe a grass eater (suppressed or not) ... : Cheesy: cheeky:

B) Obamot, I'm not sure there is enough potential on this forum in this area to make a sub forum "psychology" on the other hand, we can add it to "Society, psychology and philosophy" which seems to me the most judicious!

For "living environment and biology", yes that would deserve a subject. That's good, because like every 6 months for 1 moment, we were thinking about adding new parts to the forum or re-organize some.

ps: about genetic memory, you have to make it a subject, not to answer in an overly developed way here!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/04/11, 11:29

... ok ... ok!

There are practically only the men who are color blind, because the women have two "X" chromosomes and as it is a bad replication, they always have another one .... On the other hand, it is she who us transmit color blindness!

Anyway the problem is solved, since up to a certain stage of the fetus (embryo), it appears that we would all be ... girls !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I don't want to go into details ( : Mrgreen: ) but anatomically we still see a small trace of it when we look carefully at the anatomy of our companions (I did not do it, nan, nan, my religion forbids it, I promise spit, otherwise I will go to hell and the milk will turn ... hi, hi, hi)

So there is no homo, you're all gougnottes bunch of sluts! : Mrgreen: QED. (It may be better like that, huh, than the opposite ^^ ...?). And the girls who suckled their mother baby ... yuck yuck yuck .... (no it's for laughs, well I'm going to sober up there ^^).

So originally, we are all born with the SAME brain (which answers the question of this thread), it's clear! If I ever said hiccups, let me be instantly transformed into a girl!

Signed: Obamette : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 11 / 04 / 11, 11: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/11, 11:38

Obamot wrote:... ok ... ok!

Anyway the problem is solved, since up to a certain stage of the fetus, it seems that we would all be ... girls !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Yes at the "macro" scale it's true, before "we" also look like fetuses from other mammals (mice, monkeys ...) ...

But the genome therefore the sex is entirely determined when the sperm penetrates the ovum ...

Obamot wrote:no it's for fun, well I'm going to sober up there ^^).

Signed: Obamette : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Indeed, it is paaaas well schnapps coffee on Monday morning on waking ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/04/11, 11:47

Ah yes, that surely. But the "program" would only begin to express itself from a certain stage of development! Before, our body kikilsoit "would express" only the characteristics "of the girls". But I'm not going to try to prove it, naaaan pas d'ça! : Mrgreen: Vade retro ...

Hips
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/11, 12:19

Well, according to the same reasoning: we can say that you were as much a girl, as a mouse, as a monkey ... a few weeks earlier ... it depends on the date of observation and the type of development of the fetus!

I even believe that very early on, reptile fetuses are similar to those of humans ... so I'm not following you: no we weren't all girls! It's just an "impression", an "illusion" ... and at this moment, the female sex is not more developed than the male one, there is just "nothing", then we can possibly say: we were all angels !!! : Mrgreen:

The reality is that we share certain hormones in common in variable + or - proportions ... I say some because I don't know if man produces progesterone for example ... (even in minute quantities) ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/04/11, 12:45

..."It's just an 'impression', an 'illusion'"

A fantasy? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Ah yes! Ah yes! We want girls, girls, and more girls .... ha, ha, ha ...

... my sweet is not ready to admit that originally "I would have been a girl" : Shock: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

It was you who spoke of "the brain" and "psychology" ... Apparently the amount of hormones / progesterone, etc. does not seem sufficient to fix the "sexual orientation" of all subjects!

So I stay with the fact that said brain - whatever it is - is necessarily the same or so similar until "the expression of sexuality" ... and even after birth when the we head his mother!

Take it as you want, but in the meantime we will all admit that a "black hole" is disturbing : Mrgreen:

... burp!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/11, 12:54

There yes agree for the similarity of the brain: at this stage of development we were, apparently, no more girls than they were men! But we were in genetic "potential"!

The brain, hormones or stem cells had just not yet done their work of sexual distinction ... externally (I do not know if sketches of ovaries, for example, are not already there before?

Well the development of the fetus is not really my field, then I tried, I can not remember mine ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 11/04/11, 20:03

Christophe wrote:ps: about genetic memory, you have to make it a subject, not to answer in an overly developed way here!

there is so much to say!

Yes at the "macro" scale it's true, before "we" also look like fetuses from other mammals (mice, monkeys ...) ...

It should be remembered that the human being is the fruit of a descent of several million years, moreover "the information of the point O" (that is to say that of the appearance of Life on earth) is present in each of us as well as in all forms of life on the planet (animal and plant).
Admit it's wonderful!
Man also has a unique sort of brain (mammalian reptilian, and neo cortex) and a second brain in the navel (neuroenteric system), proof of our past evolutions.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/11, 20:20

sen-no-sen wrote:and a second brain at the level of the navel (neuro-enteric system) proof of our past evolutions.

uh : Shock: this one I never found at home! : Mrgreen: (what what and the other either !? Kikadica?)
0 x