Astrophysics: the relativity of time

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/12/14, 21:13

Capt_Maloche wrote:
So say, you let go, and we didn't offer you chocolate, it looks like Razz

Diantre we accelerate therefore compared to a hypothetical zero point, and our mass would be affected, to what extent? Cheesy Grin

So you mean that the mass of an object increases with its speed in a vacuum? the Lorentz factor? I forgot that

The other way to increase its mass is to have chocolate.

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/12/14, 23:32

Okay Gaston,
in other words, how fast would we double our mass for example?

DIXIT GASTON:
V = gt / rac (1 + g²t² / c²) with g = F / m
g in m / s²
t in s
c in m / s (speed of light in a vacuum)

so
g²t² in m² / s²
g²t² / c² without unit
Rac (1 + g²t² / c²) without unit
Therefore V homogeneous at gt in m / s.

I wonder if the type in a spacecraft subjected to a constant force will feel the decrease in acceleration when approaching c, it is only the relative time on earth that will pass less quickly, it may seem infinitely long, but not for the guy in his machine

EH MacFly! it doesn't make the chocolate fat Image
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 19/12/14, 12:06

Capt_Maloche wrote:Okay Gaston,
in other words, how fast would we double our mass for example?
v = c / rac (2) = 212 132 km / s
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/12/14, 17:57

It is nevertheless curious that the mass increases with speed, because speed is relative to a point, but which when we are in the middle of nothing, hold for example in the intergalactic space
How do we check that?

Everything therefore depends on the "observer", and no one has the same "time"

So the guy in his machine at 212 km / s would have doubled his mass, but as he is in a vacuum, he does not care, roughly with a thrust of 000 / 1G at that moment, artificial gravity would seem to him. "normal", but time "elsewhere" will pass less quickly;
especially when you know that it takes about 1 year to reach this speed ...

it looks like our reasonable speed limit, just good for walks in the solar system.

Finally, at constant thrust, the acceleration decreases in proportion to the increase in mass and we do not feel the effects, nature is well done

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

To play, the distance from land to March the distance varies between 56 million kilometers (perigee) and 400 million kilometers (peak). How much real and apparent time to go there with a constant thrust to create an artificial gravity of 1G?
:D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/14, 19:27

Capt_Maloche wrote:will run slower;

Faster right?

Capt_Maloche wrote:To play

Hey it's Friday night there!
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 20/12/14, 11:10

To answer the time taken for intergalactic trips, even going very fast it would remain very very long ...

There are 200 billion stars in our galaxy, that leaves enough fun already in "local"!

The guys who are contacted by the ETs repeat what they are told, that is to say that by changing "dimension", the local laws change, for example the speed of light is 10 times greater than that of know.

This explains the possibility of interstellar travel, but again we are limited to close star systems (again there are many around us).

Another funny thing, the universe is empty, apart from a hydrogen atom every few kilometers (I have more figures in mind). When we fly at the speed of light, these scattered atoms are seen as a more dense fluid than air, we must provide a sufficiently solid shell which resists heating.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/12/14, 00:42

Arnaud M wrote:...
The guys who are contacted by the ETs repeat what they are told, that is to say that by changing "dimension", the local laws change, for example the speed of light is 10 times greater than that of know.

Uh ... do you know any?
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 21/12/14, 09:06

harmonyum magakyar.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/12/14, 14:56

Yes, but you don't know him directly
Well apparently he placed a free book online for everyone to use.

Conspirovniscience.com wrote:His book in Word format (.DOC) to download here, 295 pages in large print (free book):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7k1kr7

NNSPS has created a blog dedicated to this person's information:
http://nnspsevolution.canalblog.com/

Who has time to read this?
Because for me, stories of an unknown type that tells stories of ET just as unknown remain in the realm of the fantasy novel, unless there is verifiable information to match, which is also done by any good novelist.

But we get out of the subject there
0 x
henryII
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by henryII » 12/09/15, 17:54

Oi tudo bem...
I like this discussion :-)

As rightly noted in previous posts, time and distance are the 2 best locks in the prison universe.

The flaw may be the "wormholes", the quantum entanglement that we are already using today to encrypt information.

By entangling 2 photons, it is very likely that in reality we are only creating a quantum tunnel, a door open on a single photon that we can then represent as 2 linked photons.

The entanglement of the photons therefore makes it possible to see the same photon in two different places, which explains why the modifications of state of a photon are linked to the modifications of state of the other entangled photon, since there only has one.

Quantum entanglement is the only answer that circumvents all the problems of our prison universe (speed of light, space-time, expansion).

Your opinions ?

Thank you in advance.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"