How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

by Christophe » 11/01/21, 16:31

Obamot wrote:
Christophe wrote:... a little light [...]

Reassure me !

Well, they don't know (I might explain myself again this month on that.)

VIDAL and CNRS seem more competent than INSERM ...

But uh ... INSERM is not supposed to be ABOVE VIDAL in terms of scientific research? VIDAL is only a prescriber!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/21, 16:33

Obamot wrote:Ah!

Absolutely ! Unless there is an unacknowledged one!

And that, only a lab that would analyze the content of the vaccine could answer! The CAS9 protein must be easily detectable, right?

Moreover, some speak of a gene therapy vaccine and others not (INSERM) ... which makes the matter even more vague !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/01/21, 16:37

Like you I imagine, I would still wait a little longer ...
Where are the genetic parameter checks with specified analysis, since it has not been analyzed in any study?

(neither pharmacokinetics nor pharmacodynamics either).

And we are told 95% efficiency and we are told:

Olivier Enver (s):
- "Today, we have two validated vaccines, two messenger RNA vaccines (...) with the same efficiency, the same indications. There is no need to ask the question of choice "
Except that we don't know damn nothing, even worse, we deprive ourselves of the means to find out one day ...!

: Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/21, 17:37

The same does not mean in science !! We must quantify but as I think that the effectiveness is established with 6-sided dice ranging from 90 to 95% on a population not at risk what's the point ?

Okay otherwise this doc (posted by Izy I think?) Confirms that there is no genetic modification:

5. How do RNA vaccines work?

Genetic information (genes) is encoded by the DNA of 46 chromosomes contained in the nucleus of our cells. DNA is “transcribed” into messenger RNA (mRNA), which leaves the nucleus and joins the cytoplasm, to be “translated” into protein by the ribosome.
When an mRNA vaccine is injected into a muscle (usually the deltoid, in the shoulder), the vaccine mRNA enters muscle cells and is translated into the cytoplasm into proteins (here protein S) . The S protein thus produced is then expressed on the cell surface, then will be taken over by the antigen presenting cells. This expression and this presentation will trigger the production of neutralizing antibodies by the B lymphocytes, a cytotoxic T lymphocyte response (making it possible to destroy cells infected with SARS COv2), and the generation of memory T lymphocytes. In the event of a subsequent encounter with the coronavirus, these cells will be able to recognize and effectively fight SARS-CoV-2 before it develops an infection.

6. Can RNA vaccines alter our genes?

No. During protein synthesis, information flows in the direction DNA → RNA → protein. There is no enzyme in our body to reverse this sense. Thus, mRNA vaccines cannot modify our genes (which are in the form of DNA).

It seems serious and impartial to me:

16. Are mRNA vaccines responsible for facial paralysis?

Several cases of facial paralysis have been reported in clinical trials of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna. In the 1st, there were 4 cases of facial paralysis in the group of vaccinated participants, 2 of which attributed to the vaccine, compared to none in the placebo group. In Moderna's trial, there were 3 cases in the vaccinated group and 1 in the placebo group. The frequency of occurrence of facial paralysis among vaccinated volunteers is close to what is expected in the general population (15 to 30 per 100 people). There is therefore no signal in favor of such an adverse effect after vaccination, but these events will be the subject of special monitoring.

Mébon as long as we do not have the exact formulation of the vaccines ... we will not be 100% sure ...

So "Trust the labs which have negotiated criminal and financial discharges !!"
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/21, 17:53

I do not believe it !!! Youtube censored Nobel Prize video posted in first post

Screenshot_2021-01-11 RNA vaccine works how It is GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo .png
Screenshot_2021-01-11 An RNA vaccine works how It's GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo .png (99.17 KiB) Viewed 1314 times

They are great duke of the convid for 2 reasons:

a) This video was not not at all conspiratorial or oriented (at least not the video itself ... the title can be in this case it was necessary to moderate it and not to censor everything !!)

b) To censor a Nobel Prize is to censor science, this is feed the conspiracy theory and it is a method at the height of the darkest period for science (inquisition, Nazism, communism ...) !!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

It would be enough for them, instead of censoring, to put an intro like "Explicit Content" to the videos which do not enter their dictate!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/21, 18:24

To listen to the end:

After 30 minutes, it specifies that the vaccinating RNA allowing our cells to produce the spike protein can be inserted into oncogenic cells and that there is a dangerous possibility of recombinant viruses in vivo...

Before censorship ???
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/01/21, 19:05

You go faster than my questions and my answers. There is cheating! : Cheesy:
When we told you that this THING is filth ... (which is not a “vaccine”)

Christophe wrote:I do not believe it !!! Youtube censored Nobel Prize video posted in first post

Screenshot_2021-01-11 RNA vaccine works how It is GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo .png

They are great duke of the convid for 2 reasons:

a) This video was not not at all conspiratorial or oriented (at least not the video itself ... the title can be in this case it was necessary to moderate it and not to censor everything !!)

b) To censor a Nobel Prize is to censor science, this is feed the conspiracy theory and it is a method at the height of the darkest period for science (inquisition, Nazism, communism ...) !!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

It would be enough for them, instead of censoring, to put an intro like "Explicit Content" to the videos which do not enter their dictate!

It just means we ask ourselves the right questions, T'inkiet Image Image
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 11/01/21, 21:04

Christophe wrote:So "Trust the labs which have negotiated criminal and financial discharges !!"

Above all, trust the healthcare professionals who vaccinate you and get vaccinated. : Wink:

capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (117.37 KB) Viewed times 1268
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/01/21, 21:38

Uh, I can't believe it ... : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy: do you find this censorship normal? Is she a conspirator :?: :P : roll: 8)

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:So "Trust the labs which have negotiated criminal and financial discharges !!"

Do [trust] especially the health professionals who vaccinate you and get vaccinated. : Wink:

capture.jpg
False, Dr Fouché (intensive care) has said many times that he would not be vaccinated by these pseudo 'genetic engineering' vaccines, perhaps they have a Chinese vaccine at the IHU? : Cheesy:

You are confusing the tea towels and the towels a bit by sophism interposed there, right?

The problem is the opinions of wise people who can choose to do it (or not) VS the obligation to get vaccinated!
I'm not even sure if I was “person at risk“I would get vaccinated (rather“ especially not “) I would have taken charge of March / April, would have lost weight to find a correct BMI, filled my deficits with a biocheck, corrected my diet with the contributions“ which are going well “, And 8 months later, I would no longer have to fear the virus if I became a“ contact case ”and therefore no longer needed to be vaccinated ... CQFD.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 11/01/21, 21:59

Obamot wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:Above all, trust the healthcare professionals who vaccinate you and get vaccinated. [/ B] : Wink:
False, Dr Fouché (intensive care) has said many times that he would not be vaccinated by these pseudo 'genetic engineering' vaccines, perhaps they have a Chinese vaccine at the IHU? : Cheesy:
No, at the ihu, they have the Pfizer (it's marked above).
As for Louis Fouché, this is not his first stupidity. He's more of a politician than a doctor now.
sante-pollution-prevention / my-wife-works-in-a-school-t16542-30.html? hilit = woman # p426200
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"