How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

by Christophe » 08/01/21, 15:57

Ah bin so it was Axel Kahn (quoted by 1 of you 2) ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/01/21, 16:18

izentrop wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:I think he (or was it pedro?) Said he preferred to be vaccinated with a classic vaccine ...

No it had to be him. .
moi non plus : roll: Don't you know me yet?

Even the one from Astrazenica that you consider GMO passed all tests successfully. : Wink:

Which ? Where is the raw data? Are the results validated by peers? Are these randomized double-blind studies? The tests are performed on which category of people? What age ? Negative, positive, asymptomatic? Etc, etc ... Do you know? You who pride yourself on reason, scientific rigor and flawless integrity, does what you put forward correspond to your drastic criteria?
Note that I partly know the answer, eh ... : Mrgreen:
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 08 / 01 / 21, 16: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/21, 16:29

Mouahahahahaha why do it? Now the vaccines no longer need MA !!!

health-pollution-prevention / vaccines-covid-le-vidal-condemns-the-use-outside-amm-conspiracy-or-reason-o-tempora-o-mores-t16698.html

I cry so much with laughter these last few days that I fear the urinary tract infection !! I haven't pissed for 3 days !!! (humor huh)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/21, 17:50

The CNRS opinion on RNA vaccines ... it's always better than that of AFP !!

https://lejournal.cnrs.fr/articles/quel ... e-covid-19

Screenshot_2021-01-08 Which vaccine against Covid-19 (3) .png
Screenshot_2021-01-08 Which vaccine against Covid-19 (3) .png (109.98 KiB) Viewed 1348 times

Screenshot_2021-01-08 Which vaccine against Covid-19 (4) .png
Screenshot_2021-01-08 Which vaccine against Covid-19 (4) .png (49.97 KiB) Viewed 1348 times

Screenshot_2021-01-08 Which vaccine against Covid-19 (5) .png
Screenshot_2021-01-08 Which vaccine against Covid-19 (5) .png (111.28 KiB) Viewed 1348 times

Screenshot_2021-01-08 Which vaccine against Covid-19 (2) .png
Screenshot_2021-01-08 Which vaccine against Covid-19 (2) .png (91.88 KiB) Viewed 1348 times
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/01/21, 18:15

Christophe wrote:Ah bin so it was Axel Kahn (quoted by 1 of you 2) ...
It was Adrien, I believe, who quoted an article from November?
Sicêtsimple had even underlined that he had changed his mind (Axel not Adrien), following Pfizer's validated file.
Christophe wrote:Mouahahahahaha why do it? Vaccines no longer need MAs !!!
Vidal's article chronicles healthy discussions.
If the doses can be reduced and the vaccinations spaced, given the health emergency, "no worries" as long as that improves the benefit / risk compared to the pandemic.

This morning, Yves Gaudin, virologist, director of research at the CNRS, who works at the Institute of Integrative Biology of the Cell of the University of Paris-Saclay, said that the English virus was 50 - 60% more contagious, no more dangerous, but that means 1.5 times more severe cases. The current vaccine induces effective antibodies against this virus.
For the follow-up of mutations, the English have a greater habit of sequencing than we ...
About 20t of this variant detected in France, probably more ...

We must be vigilant because as long as this virus circulates, the most efficient mutations are those which multiply ... We can think (me) that "the more it mutates, the more it strengthens" ...
Do not relax the barrier gestures and multiply the vaccinations of those most at risk, as long as the epidemic is not stopped ...

I shortened to my sauce : Wink: https://www.franceculture.fr/emissions/ ... oronavirus
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/01/21, 18:55

izentrop wrote:If the doses can be reduced and the vaccinations spaced, given the health emergency, "no worries" as long as that improves the benefit / risk compared to the pandemic.

Are you not fed up with unlocking? Suddenly you remake us the advertising brochure of Pfizer by proclaiming loud and clear the same thing as the lab, and then you come to talk to us about spacing and dilution of the "vaccine" as a new direction ... To have the threads touching each other , for an electrician, you will excuse me but it stains. Sorry, TILT. : Mrgreen:

Edit by Remundo: we remain courteous, thank you.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/01/21, 23:16

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/01/21, 00:55

If I'm not good enough to comment on the France-Info link, on the other hand, the article (if we can call this turd written on 6/11/2018 as well), taken out of your "skeptical pit" of OverBlog does not is once again an infamous propagandist broth void of evidence, void of substance, void, defamatory and slanderous. You who are at the top of scientific honesty, you dare to post this dung simply signed "Laurent" ... Who is this minus? Has the article been validated by its "pairs" or by a zetetic spinelessness as we are used to on this media as well as on AFIS? What is your goal in regularly posting these muddy and murky mounds?Image
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 11/01/21, 01:01

izentrop wrote:Sicêtsimple had even underlined that he had changed his mind (Axel not Adrien), following Pfizer's validated file.

Yeah that's it Kahn was talking about adenovirus vaccines and Pfizer is an mRNA vaccine Image
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/01/21, 07:04

I don't know if it's been said on the wire yet, but mRNA vaccine technology has nothing to do with Crispr-Cas9. Crisper-Cas9 is a DNA modification technique that uses mRNAs to precisely locate the place in DNA where a gene is to be inserted. The idea is to associate with restriction enzymes CRISPR (which knows how to "cut" DNA and insert a gene into it), an mRNA sequence which mirrors a DNA sequence to stick to it and precisely cut the DNA there. For that to work, it is therefore necessary to insert an mRNA having the same sequences as the DNA (in mirror image since the 4 bases of the DNA are complementary and pair 2 by 2). So if we want to do Crispr-cas9 on human DNA, we have to use human mRNA.

While the vaccine uses mRNA of the virus, to synthesize proteins of the virus, to trigger an immune response. A virus RNA cannot by definition recognize a sequence of human DNA!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Back to "Science and Technology"