How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

by Obamot » 21/01/22, 12:21

Christophe wrote:You're wrong…

Polio and smallpox have been eradicated thanks to vaccines...real vaccines that prevent contamination...
Well I was vaccinated against polio but I got it, is it serious Doctor?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/22, 12:24

Uh.. are you sure it was polio?

Polio is serious!!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/01/22, 16:28

yes very, the doctors thought that I was a kind of miracle, at 7-8 years old, I did rehabilitation on a tricycle, before in the hospital I was entitled to my daily pricking session, I was terrified (I've always believed in science...!) I felt like I was “being punished”. My mother used to bring me bananas, (uncommon at the time and where we lived) I remember telling her that “it was the bananas that 'saved' me (the mother-child love relationship had to be there for a lot, I say this modestly: I pay him infinite homage here...).
2 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 22/01/22, 17:35

If any of the banana ingredients could have a role in polio, it may have saved you:
Well endowed with group B vitamins (especially B6) and vitamin C, bananas also contain a large amount of minerals: potassium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus and iron.
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/01/22, 20:42

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »20/01/22, 21:32
Janic wrote:
you read them yourself

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Well no, but I don't claim it to weigh in a dialogue...
what weight? Who says and affirms that vaccines like polio, smallpox cited protect? If I referred to a conspiratorial discourse, maybe. But there I advise to consult official documents of the States, which are not consultable on Internet but in the works of the files and which require to go on the spot to check if what I underline is true or simply invented. But, the provaxx do not want to check it precisely for fear of realizing that they have been deceived, manipulated, playing on their credulity, even their superstition.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/01/22, 22:06

Asking to check something that you haven't checked yourself, I find that "a little" inflated. Note it's good, you stupid who liked! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/01/22, 22:09

Nah but he takes it out on everyone? While we're at it, it would be good if stop your self-censorship practices.

Good bye and thank you. : Wink:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/01/22, 22:14

(Dare you say after years of harassment towards "the funny ones"... I assume everything, me)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/01/22, 22:24

”But shut up at the end with your robot answers!!! Behind these vile and icy words [...] there are human tragedies, thousands, maybe even millions!”
Not better!
I could also have said the same if I had inadvertently had somewhat approximate posts, the heart was in it! You don't have the monopoly of the heart!
(I'm still waiting for a link to one of them huh)

Good night !
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/01/22, 18:00

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »24/01/22, 23:06
Asking to check something that you haven't checked yourself, I find that "a little" inflated.

unfortunately the same is true for everything that is said here
Who verifies or has verified the validity of the sites indicated on this site since almost no one has the skills. We are reduced to choosing between what confirms this or that opinion and to dispute the others.
That said, unlike provaxx I have provided some curves and figures provided by those who went to the coal, on site, to verify these official statistical data from various countries.
But it's like any subject, people make choices in what they want to believe in order to reassure themselves!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Science and Technology"