How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9?

by Obamot » 07/01/21, 18:32

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: Don't make me laugh like that, my lips are chapped ... : Mrgreen: [...]
The winning trio of chronic liars ... : Mrgreen:

Indeed. And these times we are witnessing a nice collective suicide of the trolls Image Image (boy, it's going to hurt you again)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

by izentrop » 08/01/21, 00:10

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/01/21, 01:21

And you still haven't answered Izentrop, are you going to get vaccinated? ( : Mrgreen: )
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/21, 13:39

I think he (or was it pedro?) Said he preferred to be vaccinated with a classic vaccine ...
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 08/01/21, 13:52

Christophe wrote:I think he (or was it pedro?) Said he preferred to be vaccinated with a classic vaccine ...

No it had to be him. I did not express myself on my preference.
But it is obvious that I will be vaccinated, by the pfizer or another, it does not matter and this even having already caught the covid, if it turns out that it is useful (I think it is still a little vague ). I'll see what my doctor tells me.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/21, 13:54

Will you show us? : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/21, 13:55

The vidal hit hard again !!

health-pollution-prevention / vaccines-covid-le-vidal-condemns-the-use-outside-amm-conspiracy-or-reason-o-tempora-o-mores-t16698.html

In conclusion, if the off-label uses proposed today for mRNA vaccines (delay of the 2nd injection for the two vaccines, injection of half-doses for the Moderna vaccine) are based on data collected in clinical trials, the interpretation of these data is weakened by their post-hoc analysis (and by the absence of randomization for Moderna half-doses). This fragility is the basis of the reserved reactions of health agencies and manufacturers.

Urban artist these off-label uses raise many questions in terms of risk, some of which could have serious collective consequences (selection of resistant mutants, aggravated mistrust, false sense of protection) or individual (insufficient immunity, or even long-term adverse effects of origin. immune).

Over the past year, this pandemic has regularly battered the foundations of the scientific method and evidence-based medicine: questioning of the importance of randomized trials (hydroxychloroquine), MA granted without taking into account all the available data (remdesivir), extension of indication beyond data from clinical trials (vaccination of people over 75 years of age ) and, henceforth, non-compliance with the dosage aspects of the Marketing Authorization from the time of marketing.
O tempora! O mores!

https://www.vidal.fr/actualites/26446-v ... cinal.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/21, 14:13

pedrodelavega wrote:But it is obvious that I will be vaccinated, by the pfizer or another, it does not matter and this even having already caught the covid, if it turns out that it is useful (I think it is still a little vague ). I'll see what my doctor tells me.

And what is your opinion after reading this page of VIDAL? health-pollution-prevention / vaccines-covid-le-vidal-condemns-the-use-outside-amm-conspiracy-or-reason-o-tempora-o-mores-t16698.html

Doctors are supposed to follow VIDAL to the letter, aren't they?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/01/21, 14:58

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:I think he (or was it pedro?) Said he preferred to be vaccinated with a classic vaccine ...

No it had to be him. I did not express myself on my preference.
But it is obvious that I will be vaccinated, by the pfizer or another, it does not matter and this even having already caught the covid, if it turns out it's useful (I think it's still a bit hazy). I'll see what my doctor tells me.

All is said. You are not getting vaccinated yet. : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/01/21, 15:52

pedrodelavega wrote:

No it had to be him. .
moi non plus : roll: Don't you know me yet?

Even the one from Astrazenica that you consider GMO has passed all the tests. : Wink:
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"