How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/01/21, 19:00

ABC2019 wrote: or did I talk to a ghost this afternoon? : Shock:

No, to a fly that is still alive. : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/01/21, 19:14

it's my mother you're talking about I'll call you back : Evil:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 31/01/21, 19:30

A guy who works in a "daycare" notices surprising things, and points it out.
That doesn't mean it's everywhere. Just a juxtaposition of concentrated facts.
He should be silent because it is not the doxa of the labs, of the government, or of learned men who can skate in semolina?
It is a special experience, which is worthy, and you are free to think of it what you choose ...
Now for my bobo-there (necessarily charlatanized by a doxa neither enlightened nor enlightening), it precisely indicates things and broader thoughts of mind which alone will save us from this gangrenous intellectual stagnation.
Ex in the subject present mutant viruses ad infinitum, because without sacred geometry, not in conformity with "nature")

In "corona" video (April), it really inspired me on our behavior during this global confinement
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/01/21, 19:35

ABC2019 wrote:it's my mother you're talking about I'll call you back : Evil:

Yes and ? I remind you that I was echoing "it falls like flies" and that it was purely ironic.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/01/21, 21:09

gegyx wrote:A guy who works in a "daycare" notices surprising things, and points it out.
That doesn't mean it's everywhere. Just a juxtaposition of concentrated facts.

ah yeah out of 80 million doses administered, a guy who works in a daycare finds 14 deaths, and so it proves that

"The Anti-Covid Vaccine Kills the Old People!"

so do you think he killed how many old people in France with 1,5 million vaccinations? if I make a rule of three, it would be 0,7 death, but it might not be the right way to calculate, do you have another?

Maybe based on iscosahedrons and analogs?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/01/21, 21:10

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:it's my mother you're talking about I'll call you back : Evil:

Yes and ? I remind you that I was echoing "it falls like flies" and that it was purely ironic.

I know it was a joke : roll:
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/21, 10:58

I copy paste here some remarks made yesterday in this topic: health-pollution-prevention / the-coronavirus-cons-t16359-3170.html because interesting but lost in a big subject (again) ...

Christophe wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:He is very strong ! Very very strong...

You find ? He confuses the object (the vaccine) and the tool to get there, right?

There is nothing to say that there are no cas9 proteins (residual or volunteers) in these RNA vaccines ... hence ultra-low temperature storage since it is indeed a protein that needs such low temperatures ... ?

Then, nothing says that the piece of RNA doesn't have something hidden in it, another objective than to boost the immune system vs sars-cov2 ... is this piece of RNA purely identical to the natural version or is it genetic tinkering?

Hee hee hee hee patapé patapé : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

In short, has anyone analyzed exactly this RNA outside big pharma?

science-and-technology / how-rn-vaccine-works-how-is-gmo-t16695.html
Science-and-Technology / CRISPR-cas9-l-a-man-gmo-happens-welcome-gattaca-t14421.html

A real question is: we have forced the food industry to indicate precisely the recipes for decades but nothing is required for the "recipes" of vaccines. hastily and urgently injected into hundreds of millions of people ? There are perhaps the biggest idiots of the covid! No ?

But this remark is valid for all vaccines and not extension drugs ... I don't think we have the exact composition. Only the active ingredient molecule appears on the box ...

Has an independent health organization (big pharma) analyzed in detail the compositions of the different vaccines? It's the basis of health security, isn't it?

1st response from ABC:

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:There is nothing to say that there are no cas9 proteins (residual or volunteers) in these RNA vaccines ... hence ultra-low temperature storage since it is indeed a protein that needs such low temperatures ... ?

uh .. Cas 9 proteins are associated with RNA HUMAN (finally the RNA of the organism whose genome we are trying to modify), since the goal is to precisely target where to insert a gene in the host. It is precisely very selective because a fairly long sequence is only found at a specific location in the DNA of a particular species. It cannot be found "by chance", it is done for a specific purpose!

what interest to want to insert the RNA of the virus in the human DNA frankly? not to mention that it is easy to detect by sequencing if there is any doubt! Raoult just has to take a dose of the vaccine and see if he finds human RNA in it!

And no, it's not the proteins that are fragile, it's the RNA molecules (which are quickly produced from DNA and also quickly destroyed in the body).

Then, nothing says that the piece of RNA doesn't have something hidden in it, another objective than to boost the immune system vs sars-cov2 ... is this piece of RNA purely identical to the natural version or is it genetic tinkering?

euuuh bis ... the aim of the vaccine is precisely to develop immunity compared to a virus protein . And it is very specific, since a single mutation of a single amino acid of this protein can reduce the effectiveness of the vaccine, or even render it useless! (the shape of the protein molecule can be completely changed by a single mutation for example in the case of sickle cell anemia, and the antibodies may not recognize it at all!)

The interest of the vaccine is to be selective on the virus and nothing else, why would anyone try to do anything else?

Mine :

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:what interest to want to insert the RNA of the virus in the human DNA frankly? not to mention that it is easy to detect by sequencing if there is any doubt! Raoult just has to take a dose of the vaccine and see if he finds human RNA in it!

This is precisely the same suggestion I made above!

ABC2019 wrote:And no, it's not the proteins that are fragile, it's the RNA molecules (which are quickly produced from DNA and also quickly destroyed in the body).

I think I read that it is a very heat sensitive protein that protects / stabilizes the bits of RNA ... right?

ABC2019 wrote:... why would we try to do something else?

I don't know there are so many shady things since the start of the covid crisis that we can ask ourselves the question !!

I say that it is technically POSSIBLE to put something other than viral RNA in an RNA vaccine ... since what costs is transport / storage / diffusion ...

In an envelope we can put several sheets, several messages ... So as long as we have not examined in detail the contents of the envelope, we can always take the senders' word! : Mrgreen:

I'm just saying it's basic verification work ... which I hope has been done by N labs around the world! Especially since irresponsibility clauses have been signed ... If this work has not been done it is because we are in a world of mentally insane!

ps: are we still among the idiots there or more? : Cheesy:

And my last message there:

Christophe wrote:For the first time in the history of mankind we would have the possibility of changing man genetically and massively ... and with their overwhelmed consent! And that this would only be seen on their children, so as not to agree with the conspirators ...

This is the thesis of a great SF novel! No ? : Mrgreen:

I'm saying it's a hypothesis ... technically possible now! That's all !

To conclude:

a) Nobody independent would have analyzed the exact contents of RNA vaccines which are of the order of the medical experiment ??? True or false ? Yet we inject them into hundreds of millions of people: how is this possible in a society that advocates zero risk?

b) If we put 1 strand of RNA, we can put others in an RNA vaccine ... no? What costs is the envelope and the acceptance of people to receive this vaccine!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/03/21, 11:23

And even louder ... (I think first of Izentrop and Pedrodelavega)

These pro-vaxx have shot down some studies on HCQ, ivermectin, etc:

- because some protocols were “in vitro”, ah bah, => for vaccines too but there in no hurry to step up to the niche:
https://pfe-pfizercom-d8-prod.s3.amazon ... F1IbRhqX0S

- because they would have been tendentious => we are still waiting for studies independent randomized etc for vaccines?

- but it's "normal”, For vaccines the emergency ”, ah bah => Wasn't there an emergency for the HCQ?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/03/21, 11:47

We could add that no one has seen them react to the personalities affected by conflicts of interest, nor to the biggest scam of the century "Surgisphere", nor to Discovery, nor to Recovery, nor to Remdesivir, nor to tests. who killed guinea pigs (False study in Brazil, false study on veterans in the USA) .... On the contrary, servile followers they relayed and supported all the lies, from the beginning. Did you say "credible"?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/03/21, 12:01

Add in the bizarre estimates on bogus PCR tests and other claims ... just about everything they posted in 2020 is wrong!

Maybe we should list them? Image Image Image

We will see for the vaccines - if they work, so much the better, but the failure is already announced question transmission (the new types of vaccines do not stop it) when the reduction of R = 0 is badly barred in Israel - we will wait with an eagle eye on the flu stats in the next few years, but if the flu goes away , it will be necessary to realize that covid19 has taken its place and draw the consequences ...
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"