New request that new knowledge

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Timesheet
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

New request that new knowledge

by Timesheet » 01/04/17, 17:06

Hello,

I seek new knowledge motivated for debates of opinions.

No unnecessary hierarchy between confirmers and amateurs, that's not what I'm looking for as a mentality. Arrogance and narcissism is useless.
Knowledge belonging to no one (public domain and reverse engineering) and good manners being valid for everyone, even experienced DIY enthusiasts.

Constructive people will see this fairly quickly if this is the case.

The principle of neutrality makes it possible to be open-minded and thus more constructive.

I would like to have nothing to prove in order to have the right to be respected as a human being endowed with conscience and the potential capacities which result from it.

I am an amateur handyman .. but I am a 35 year old person.

Come write about your projects and the hopes you have in these projects, what are you motivated by? You can remain vague, too much detail is not necessarily the best to discuss pleasantly.

Continue :P

[Attachment = 0] 141482 XNUMX we-have-seen-lage-de-fer-de lage lead us-here-arrives.jpg [/ attachment]
Attachments
141482 us-have-seen-lage-de-fer-de lage lead us-here-arrives.jpg
141482-we-have-seen-iron-age-lead-age-we-here-is-arrives.jpg (78.85 KB) Viewed 4492 times
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New that requires new knowledge

by moinsdewatt » 01/04/17, 20:42

Ah, and what do you want to know?
0 x
Timesheet
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Timesheet » 01/04/17, 20:48

moinsdewatt wrote:Ah, and what do you want to know?

Ecological projects and their ideologies? . .. uh I do not pretend to summarize everything in one answer, nor planned in advance what is possible or not.
0 x
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 02/04/17, 08:44

Hello,
The problem with this request is its range of possibilities, the field is too large and in addition, given the sensitivity of each of the participants on site, it is almost certain that it will end up as a "troll". What you honorably seek to avoid.

In order for a subject not to drift it has to be dispassionate outside here you have "experts" and "enthusiasts" in my humble opinion unless you feel capable of defining the rules and having the capacities " techniques "to verify that they are respected" as the "moderators" of a site and again it is almost futile without closing the subject of discussion.

However, I find the idea attractive and honorable.
Lilian
1 x
Timesheet
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Timesheet » 02/04/17, 22:11

lilian07 wrote:Hello,
The problem with this request is its range of possibilities, the field is too large and in addition, given the sensitivity of each of the participants on site, it is almost certain that it will end up as a "troll". What you honorably seek to avoid.

In order for a subject not to drift it has to be dispassionate outside here you have "experts" and "enthusiasts" in my humble opinion unless you feel capable of defining the rules and having the capacities " techniques "to verify that they are respected" as the "moderators" of a site and again it is almost futile without closing the subject of discussion.

However, I find the idea attractive and honorable.
Lilian

What I want to define is more the necessary mentality than the subject itself. And it is moreover the technique much more than its usefulness that interests "experts" and "enthusiasts" of whom you speak in a completely different way with the term "Troll". The troll is a subject on its own, it happens even when nothing is technical .... the use of the French term would already be much more constructive. ... but no matter what term is given, it is anyway a problem even for people who denounce it (too arbitrary).

Does ecology include a capacity for curiosity? !

The subject of ecology is not so broad. Humanity needs to produce energy in the best possible way and to manage its consumption in the best possible way. There is only electricity, oil, gas. And renewable energy like the sun.

What disappoints me. It is that where everyone is happy when it works .... conversely the scientist expects the 100% yield for the Nobel Prize. .... or assimilated. ..

It is true that I am looking for knowledge capable not of laying recitations learned by heart in books .... but capable of remaining human and showing empathy. ... and by extension, the ability to simulate without encrypted data. I think we call it intuition or "common sense".

Unfortunately lilian07 you start by replying, you add words like "troll" and you close the discussion. While playing the arbiter of my request, while an arbiter must be neutral. It's not as if I didn't specify it by writing "the principle of neutrality" .... but no you do it anyway : Evil:

You're more concerned with guessing what the moderator is going to do with what you call a predicted failure than in the future of ecology.
Before I even signed up I knew very well that finding new knowledge is impossible. That does not prevent me from taking risks, as in ecology we should know how to stop thinking about risk / capital.
Yes i have a disgusting spelling : Evil:
0 x
Timesheet
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Timesheet » 03/04/17, 13:35

A book that I find interesting at Fnac.

He explains well what I mean.

Book "BULLES TECHNOLOGIQUES" by Catherine Larrère and Raphaël Larrière.

I leafed through it for 5 minutes without buying it :P
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 03/04/17, 22:06

It 's the story of a guy, he wants to chat with someone, but he doesn't know what.

0 x
Timesheet
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Timesheet » 03/04/17, 22:45

moinsdewatt wrote:It 's the story of a guy, he wants to chat with someone, but he doesn't know what.

You just need to know how to read a title, and want to keep in touch on Gmail.

But hypocrisy with a photo of the cat is much easier for some people than risking that there is a real constructive subject.

It's mostly the story of a guy who will stay on his side and do things for himself, while leaving others where they like to be: in front of a screen hiding their dirty characters behind big subjects like ecology, politics, religion. While even without it they are unbearable. Let's call it "voluntary fatality" (paradox)
Attachments
10582225_702005716561808_230092401_n.jpg
10582225_702005716561808_230092401_n.jpg (27.46 KB) Viewed times 4405
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/04/17, 23:26

Consider that you land on a forum (welcome! :P ) and you judge someone you don't know ...? : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 04/04/17, 10:59

Timesheet wrote:it is much simpler for some people than risking that there is a real substantive constructive subject.
If you want us to build, it's up to you to define the background.
0 x