Rotary machine Piston Ring Tri Lobique

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

the BREELE 2009 facing our ZZ

by Pascal HA PHAM » 26/11/14, 05:54

Morning hello:
Spherical motor with swinging blades Yves BREELLE filed the 04 08 2009:
http://fr.espacenet.com/publicationDeta ... cale=fr_FR
A concept of movements with 3D kinematics, it is placed in parallel with our ZZ machines: "Z" crankshaft, controlled beats, look at Yves and Raymond, it's curious and seems to me quite broken.
No anteriority for this strange machine

Extract of 12 among the 48 pages of the patent
A minimum of reflection is required! :

It is this same Yves BREELLE who deposited in 1960..soit .49 years earlier this other patent, bravo Mr. BREELLE for your exemplary perseverance!

REMEMBER!
At this same time with Yves, we had imagined and filed 2 patents on this spherical machine completely out of order:
the first "ZZ1"
the second "ZZ2"

No prior art for our 2 patents

0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/11/14, 11:34

Hi Pascal,

nice documents from Mr BREELE indeed, but are you sure it is a spherical motor?

I have the impression that it is an oscillating rotary piston engine.

Perhaps it could even be converted into a cat / mouse type rotary piston engine
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

spherical motor?

by Pascal HA PHAM » 26/11/14, 12:11

Remundo wrote:Hi Pascal,
nice documents from Mr BREELE indeed, but are you sure it is a spherical motor?
I have the impression that it is an oscillating rotary piston engine.
Perhaps it could even be converted into a cat / mouse type rotary piston engine

Hello Raymond,

Yes I totally agree with your analysis, but this is just one of the results of the search engine associated with the INPI database
Therefore, the terminology “spherical motor” skims all machines where there is at least one main part of spherical shape (piston and / or chamber) with its indication in the title or the abstract.

On the side of our dream TEAM a spherical motor is a machine in which the main parts (similar to the pistons) move in the 3 dimensions within a spherical envelope via kinematics break.

The INPI filter is therefore very coarse mesh and I still try to publish some extracts even though the filtered patents are outside our fields of definitions & studies

MY OBJECTIVE IS "TRILOBIC":
1 ° reduce uncertainty
To be certain that our next patents will not be confronted with prior art
2 ° exhume beautiful things
Behind every old patent published there is a considerable amount of work and it deserves to be seen
3 ° Staying in the loop about our ability to write patents and understand those of others

: Mrgreen:

I put some beautiful animations of the spherical motors of Yves:
0 x

Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

4 nd LINDE patent

by Pascal HA PHAM » 26/11/14, 18:56

Good evening,
A 4eme LINDE patent was filed on 12 May 2009 by Robert ADLER, MAYER Helmut, MAYER Markus and SIEBERT Georg.

This time there is a false piston surrounded by ionic liquid, it is this liquid that makes the sealing piston chamber.
In this case, the moving coupling which hyper-compresses Hydrogen is thus composed of:
A real piston which pushes a false piston, which is surrounded by a "vertical" chamber of ionic liquid.

A blank patent of anticipation!

And already, a little later, a Chinese patent filed on January 12, 2011 inspired by the LINDE patents with liquid piston, here the liquid is injected "periodically" into the chamber above the piston:
link to the patent:
http://fr.espacenet.com/publicationDeta ... cale=fr_FR

Summary / Abstract:

A liquid-compensated gas compressor includes a piston gas compressor (1) and a liquid source (2). A liquid introduction hole (6) is provided in an inlet passage (4) of the piston gas compressor (1) and / or in an end cover (5) of the piston gas compressor (1) ). The liquid source (2) is connected to the liquid introduction tube (6) via a liquid control valve (7) to allow a quantitative introduction of liquid from the liquid source (2) into a cylinder of the piston gas compressor (1) in an initial period of a suction stroke or compression stroke.

First page of the patent, diagram and notification of absence of anteriority! :

descriptive vocabulary:
it is not a liquid piston compressor, nor a compressor with a false piston liquid enclosure .... it is a liquid injection seal compressor above the piston. <....

A+
0 x

Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Volumetric Turbine at EMGC: OK Research Report

by Pascal HA PHAM » 27/11/14, 09:48

Hello,
by dint of being in the patents of others I will forget almost mine, concerant that of the EMGC the examiners have aligned not less than 7 patents in technological background without there is one of opposite opposite in anticipation

Historical reminder of this "EMGC" patent

Pascal HA PHAM wrote:Hello,

The report of searches of anteriorities argued by the experts of the INPI has arrived, it concerns the new volumetric turbine with EMGC:

IN SYNTHESIS AND SUMMARY:

No other machine of the same type is presently received by presenting the intrinsic characteristics claimed by claim No. 1 of the patent filed 09 01 2012

Delayed reward .... and strong motivation for the next patent filings.

- the theoretical world cycled rotary machines, whether or not Volumetric is a giant traffic jam of ideas and find a small blank space falls obstacle course: work, dedication and determination frantic for those who venture there
the complex Monolithic element in its primitive state:
Otherwise see the rest and the original text of the patent on my blog IPERNITY by this link:
http://www.ipernity.com/blog/pascalhapham/375041
pascal
[/ Quote]

On the demonstrator proof of concept completed in October 2014 we measure the path traveled: the shape of the initial Monolithic element has basically evolved

And this is only a beginning, interesting developments materialized by complementary patents will follow soon .... patience!

: Idea: : Idea:
0 x

Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

The RICHARDOT Simon patent of 1987

by Pascal HA PHAM » 29/11/14, 12:46

Hello,

For those who wish to understand better.
Why the RICHARDOT patent cited "D1" in technological background was not put in priority "X" or "Y"

6 emblematic pages of the 10 sheets of this patent RICHARDOT:

SYNTHETIC
It's a nice patent ... but
on the background :
the central transmission / power take-off raises too many questions
it seems difficult to assemble 3, 4 even more elements (here each element is double, on the EMGC they are simple elements)
it is very difficult to add a variable compression device in full operation / full load.

on Form :
claim N ° 1 is not sufficiently discriminating and unfortunately remains "draftingly" too laconic compared to the state of the art at that time (1987)

IN CONCLUSION
Simon RICHARDOT is very close to the faultless.

I did not know his patent when I deposited mine a few 25 years later!

Respect to you Mr RICHARDOT, and if by chance you read me your patent gave me other interesting ideas ..... do not hesitate then to contact me!

Pascal HA PHAM
0 x

Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

the 1975 YANDA patent

by Pascal HA PHAM » 30/11/14, 10:57

Hello,
In the technological background of my EMGC patent, a little before the patent of Mr. RICHARDOT, there is that of Léon YANDA filed in February 1974 (40 years earlier!):

cherry on the cake .... in the technological background of the patent of Léon YANDA, there is the one deposited the 28 April 1874 by Charles H. PALMER:

it is a very beautiful document that brings us 140 years rather.

NOTE:
and even 12 years ago (on January 16 1862) Alphonse Beau de Rochas cycle filed its patent 4 time .... another French Etienne Lenoir was illustrated in January 24 1860 by filing patent No. 43 624: "For an engine dilated by the combustion of the lighting gas ignited by electricity"!

"Alphonse and Etienne, help ..... we miss you!"
0 x

Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

chouclotroïde

by Pascal HA PHAM » 30/11/14, 12:53

A brand new machine concept before the meal:
The red multistage cabo-tron with gaseous abdominal variation
0 x

Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

deformable rhombus + pistons in circular periphery!

by Pascal HA PHAM » 30/11/14, 14:44

let's get serious again:
the patent filed by mister Landon A. DOWDEY the 18 December 1927 ....
it combines deformable rhythms and kinematics of evolving pistons in circular periphery!
I really think that there is something to dig in this beautiful conceptual object:
A+
0 x

Remundo

Re: deformable diamond + pistons in circular periphery!

by Remundo » 30/11/14, 15:07

Pascal HA PHAM wrote:let's get serious again:
the patent filed by mister Landon A. DOWDEY the 18 December 1927 ....
it combines deformable rhythms and kinematics of evolving pistons in circular periphery!
I really think that there is something to dig in this beautiful conceptual object

that's not surprising.

I myself had thought of this deformable rhomboid mechanism to control the cat / mouse movements of rotary pistons. Because the medians of the deformable rhombus jogging have a movement cat and mouse.

After that, it's time to pulse the diamond. This is easily done on a bilobed cam for example.

There are many other methods to obtain the cat / mouse: rods mounted on planetary gear trains, non-homokinetic universal joint, non-circular gear (variable kinematic ratio) ... not exhaustive.

Our friend Daniel de Sousa is developing something right now ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPMaFSsgrk

His site in general worth a look !! Many very interesting mechanical archives, in addition to an independent engineering activity.

"dds78 Passion Motors The Alternative"
0 x