Kervran and transmutations of animal elements

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

Kervran and transmutations of animal elements

by Christophe » 28/01/08, 10:30

Important subject on transmutations (cold fusion?) Of elements at room temperature.

gegyx wrote:Kervran was interested in the chicken egg, the blackish deposit that eats the limestone stones of the monuments, the agriculture, and the means to provide certain elements that the plants or animacules transform into other vital elements (from the table of Mendeleev).

I know a little about Kervran's work. I will try to say more clearly your thoughts about the egg:

- Neither in the yellow nor in the white there is trace of calcium (Ca).
- The chick born with a skeleton composed of calcium
- The shell is obviously composed of calcium but Kervran showed that its mass remained unchanged during "gestation"
- Kervran deduced that there was a transmutation between Potassium, which is largely present in egg and calcium.

The "same" observation was made with crustaceans during their moult: no calcium in the water but an increase in the mass of calcium in the shell. Lots of potassium in the water.

Besides if you look at the periodic table, Ca and K are adjacent ... a clue?

So Kervran was a notorious charlatant (were there any confirmations of his experiences, they are not very complicated to do again) or he questions a dogma of the science of the XXI century ...
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 25/03/08, 13:40

Christophe, to be adjacent to Mende, means that one can pass from one to the other only if the fusion is done with hydrogen.

The answer to this enigma has been found since: the skeleton of the hen serves as a reserve of calcium, which she sacrifices a portion for her eggs when she does not have enough for her diet.

The shells have a high proportion of limestone, yes.

The next time you put an "either or" in bold, be sure you have explored all the possibilities offered by the dogmas of XNUMXth century science, some open up surprising possibilities. : Mrgreen:
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 25/03/08, 13:51

Hydraxon wrote:the skeleton of the chicken serves as a reserve of calcium, which she sacrifices a portion for her eggs when she does not have enough for her diet.

The shells have a high proportion of limestone, yes.

Kervran highlighted the absence of transfer of the shell to the skeleton. You explained how the shell is formed, but not how the calcium goes from the chicken's bones to the chick's during the brooding: teleportation maybe? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/08, 13:52

Hydraxon wrote:The answer to this enigma has been found since: the skeleton of the hen serves as a reserve of calcium, which she sacrifices a portion for her eggs when she does not have enough for her diet.

The riddle is not located at the level of the laying of the egg but after: egg -> chick

Hydraxon wrote:The shells have a high proportion of limestone, yes.

Obviously but its mass remains unchanged during the development of the chick ...

Ditto for moulting crayfish in water where there is NO calcium ...

Hydraxon wrote:The next time you put an "either or" in bold, be sure you have explored all the possibilities offered by the dogmas of XNUMXth century science, some open up surprising possibilities. : Mrgreen:

Ben I admit not knowing everything but your explanations have not convinced me ... : Cheesy: For me if the measures of kervran are true there is something unexplained ...
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 25/03/08, 13:55

To show that the mass of the shell remains unchanged during brooding does not show that the proportion of limestone in this mass remains unchanged.
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 25/03/08, 14:01

After two clicks from Google:

http://www.luigigarlaschelli.it/Altrepu ... ERVRAN.htm

Well, I'm not surprised that Kevran had the IgNobel prize.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/08, 14:09

Yeah, you're right, it's not wrong!

Well the 2ieme link I did not read entirely but it does only one experiment ... but it would prove that Kervran was wrong :)
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 25/03/08, 15:06

Actually, my first answer was that somebody had already shouted at the cold fusion by noticing the presence of calcium in the shells when we stopped putting calcium in the diet. Indeed, with the chicks' skeleton, the answer is less simple, but when we remember that there was already an error in this way, we guess the big crackpot the next time.
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 25/03/08, 15:26

We encourage other researchers to independently repeat these experiments as possible. If results will constantly be negative, then the probability of a bias, a systematic or analytical error in Kervran's and others' results must be considered.

The author is content to point out the (strong) possibility of a fault without asserting it, a more humble attitude than that of many others who do not bother to try. We see the same thing with the Pantone. Too easy to scream with the wolves.

Kervran was interested in hens living in an environment devoid of calcium, which this researcher does not seem to have done. Number of replications of Pantone reactors give bad results lack of adapted protocol, and yet ...
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 26/05/08, 09:36

Hydraxon wrote:Actually, my first answer was that somebody had already shouted at the cold fusion by noticing the presence of calcium in the shells when we stopped putting calcium in the diet. Indeed, with the chicks' skeleton, the answer is less simple, but when we remember that there was already an error in this way, we guess the big crackpot the next time.

actually transmutations are studied in cold fusion

here is an account of these days extracted from ICCF12

4.3 - Biological transmutations

Vysotskii
Experimental Observation and Combined Investigation of High-Performance Fusion of Iron-Region Isotopes in Optimal Growing Microbiological Associations.

Escherichia coli and Deinicocus Radiodurans bacteria were grown in a culture medium containing heavy water and MnSO4. It shows a very important result: the decline of Mn-55, and the increase of Fe-57! These analyzes were made by Mossbauer and mass spectrometry.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"