Extraterrestrial life: ancient traces of their presence?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 21/12/11, 16:57

dedeleco wrote:nevertheless it is total contempt for these poor 30000 women who have been ripped off, disregarding their difficulty in obtaining proper information and their errors in judgment !!

Do you want social security to pay prostheses for all women who want to switch to the D cup? (I remind you that these do not do it for medical reasons!)
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/12/11, 17:07

They no longer have a penny after, for lawyers, experts and 10 to 15 years of trial to find out if their cancer comes from this junk or not !!!

To despise them is not correct.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/12/11, 17:18

Alain G wrote:
indy49 wrote:
André has a good excuse: he is above all Canadian.

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

My dear Indy49 could you clarify the bottom of your thought?

Are we so far back here in Canada?

I think that spelling mistakes are also made in Europe as well as our vocabulary which can seem to you as bizarre as yours is for us!

Finally the subject of LeJuste makes react!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/12/11, 17:34

dedeleco wrote:nevertheless it is total contempt for these poor 30000 women who have been ripped off, disregarding their difficulty in obtaining proper information and their errors in judgment !!

Exact. I them totally and completely wrong. Unless they agree to acknowledge their bullshit: confessed sin is half forgiven.
You are very naive to believe that women are only the weak victims of men ...
Last edited by Cuicui the 21 / 12 / 11, 18: 04, 4 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/12/11, 17:38

Alain G wrote:
Alain G wrote:
indy49 wrote:André has a good excuse: he is above all Canadian.

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
!

I love André 's colorful and efficient style, far from convoluted French convolutions. It's real, concise, solid, active, lived.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/12/11, 17:44

dedeleco wrote:They no longer have a penny after, for lawyers, experts and 10 to 15 years of trial to know if their cancer comes from these junk or not !!! Despise them is not correct.

They would not only want to have their bullshit funded by taxpayers, but also be complained about? There are really kicks in the ass that get lost.
Last edited by Cuicui the 21 / 12 / 11, 17: 58, 3 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/12/11, 17:47

Hi Cuicui!

André was brought into the subject to demonstrate that the way of expressing himself does not make the guy idiotic and I adore the man despite this small defect in language but the reaction of Indy shows a contempt which made me react because I am also Canadian and it is not the norm with us here as with you.

The important thing is to be able to express yourself and not how everyone gets there!

No?
0 x

Alain
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 21/12/11, 17:50

Alain G wrote:[...]
Are we so far back here in Canada?

Oops there, obviously I was not clear enough:
In Canada it is more difficult to write French (from France) correctly for at least 2 reasons:
- there are 2 official languages
- the French language has undergone independent developments (an example: it is more difficult to write "car" when you are used to saying "char")

It is for this reason that I am more inclined to admit French faults in a Canadian than in a French.
Furthermore, as mentioned above: the guy's text was a presentation text. He hadn't written it (or shouldn't have written it) in 30s.

Alain G wrote:I think that spelling mistakes are also made in Europe as well as our vocabulary which can seem to you as bizarre as yours is for us!
They even do it more than elsewhere (an impression on my part)
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/12/11, 17:51

Alain G wrote:Hi Cuicui!
André was brought into the subject to demonstrate that the way of expressing himself does not make the guy idiotic and I adore the man despite this small defect in language but the reaction of Indy shows a contempt which made me react because I am also Canadian and it is not the norm with us here as with you.
The important thing is to be able to express yourself and not how everyone gets there! No!

Hello Alain,
André made me laugh by talking about the accents on the vowels as "frills" which he didn't care about since they are not necessary for understanding. He was not wrong!
PS. Like what, the ET, it leads to everything, going through breast implants, and now to André, a hero on this forum !
Last edited by Cuicui the 21 / 12 / 11, 18: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/12/11, 18:04

indy49 wrote:
Oops there, obviously I was not clear enough:
In Canada it is more difficult to write French (from France) correctly for at least 2 reasons:
- there are 2 official languages
- the French language has undergone independent developments (an example: it is more difficult to write "car" when you are used to saying "char")

This is where you are wrong because even if in our everyday language we say "char" although the word "auto" is used much more, the term "car or automobile" remains used when we write.

Note that I live near Quebec City and that in more distant areas, the language changes drastically just like in your campaigns!
0 x

Alain