Extraterrestrial life: ancient traces of their presence?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/12/11, 16:08

they will therefore find their original breasts for free.

False: the poor will find a chest and a body polluted for life by clearly carcinogenic junk and seen your contempt for man, they only have to make long lawsuits for deception on the product and lies on the absence of danger, before being sick, with total chance !!

Non-restorative cosmetic surgery is bad.

total contempt for these poor women deceived by doctors and industrialists !!!

And Janic doesn’t really care about realities, with his obsession with God and creationism which replaces faith in chance, while it’s an observation that even Janic recognizes when we repeatedly burn the stop lights without looking, until to whatwe die by chance, well before losing all the points of his license, and janic has the nerve to call it
faith in chance
!!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/12/11, 16:13

Christophe wrote:In 1994, a study was carried out on 1.000 priests, ministers of religion, and rabbis who were asked what the impact of the ET presence would be on religion. A more specific question asked them how religious could react if ETs 'proclaimed their responsibility in the creation of human life'. 28% responded that they believed a little or a lot that it would create a religious crisis. [8] (28% of the American population, that would make more than 82 million people in crisis).

In other words, the vast majority (72%) of respondents say that the presence of ET would not change their religion. Many followers of spirituality indeed believe that the divinity is essentially at the bottom of ourselves, and that the ET. have nothing to do with it.
Once again, do not confuse God (energy principle of all things) and "the gods", usurpers who have nothing divine, but adored by humanity subjugated by their incomprehensible powers.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/12/11, 16:24

dedeleco wrote:You better get excited about realities and scandals,

I hate being told what to do or not to get excited about. Down with intellectual terrorism!
Last edited by Cuicui the 21 / 12 / 11, 19: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/12/11, 16:31

dedeleco wrote: the 30000 women who will have to change their polluted breast implants fairly quickly, mostly at their expense

Having a foreign body implanted, with all the dangers and mutilations (section of nerve fibers) that this implies is nameless bullshit, like piercings, only worse. Those who do this and their medical or other accomplices deserve a heavy fine and kicks in the heart. Social Security should file a complaint against them.
Last edited by Cuicui the 21 / 12 / 11, 16: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/12/11, 16:33

total contempt for men for these poor women deceived by doctors and industrialists !!!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/12/11, 16:36

dedeleco wrote:total contempt for men for these poor women deceived by doctors and industrialists !!!

More than that: rabies. When I see so many human beings who lack basic care while at home some screw up their health at the expense of social security only for aesthetic or neurotic reasons, it drives me crazy. If you had read me correctly, you would have noticed that I include in my ire the male accomplices of these abominations.
Last edited by Cuicui the 21 / 12 / 11, 16: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/11, 16:40

dede, I don't see how the debate on "seinthetics" (hihihi jolie) is more honorable than that of extra-terrestrial life! Unless you may be concerned? : Cheesy:

dedeleco wrote:total contempt for these poor women deceived by doctors and industrialists !!!

This is not quite what I said and what I think.

Only: no surgery is harmless. It's like when you fly ...

Some who are abused by certain crooked surgeons should open a medicine book BEFORE ... page: post-operative and surgical risks ... Certain surgeons push the operation of course ...

Otherwise yes I am enough against breast prostheses for a 100% sexual purpose ... are you for the increase in the size of small cocks? Because it's the same question ...

Lolo Ferrari is not dead at 35 for nothing ... Everyone knows it but we continue operations ...

I'm just saying that we have to stop making people (by free) disempowerment ...

Nobody forced these women to have a synthetic foreign body put under their skin (be careful, in the skin it's different, isn't it macro ...: Cheesy: : Cheesy: ), so why would society have to pay the error of doctors and laboratories? They could have paid themselves the first time, right?

There was already a similar case a few years ago (leaking prostheses it may be what killed the big and hideous lolo like!) ... we didn't make cheese like today ...

This case is only pure anecdote to put people to sleep or divide (the proof) ... while waiting for the public debt swells ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/12/11, 16:46

indy49 wrote:
André has a good excuse: he is above all Canadian.

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/12/11, 16:48

nevertheless it is total contempt for these poor 30000 women who have been ripped off, disregarding their difficulty in obtaining proper information and their errors in judgment !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/11, 16:48

dedeleco wrote:deceived by doctors and industrialists !!!

On this point we agree ... It is therefore not the company to take responsibility for this error ... but to those responsible ...

Direction: court. Bar point.

Who paid for the leaks?

ps: not so "poor" women who can afford a non-restorative operation, therefore luxury, between 5 and 10 € ...
0 x