radiative energy, another invention of Tesla!

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/03/09, 15:46

citro wrote:: arrow: It's funny, the diagram is reminiscent of an MHD (Magneto Hydro Dynamic) assembly.
You know, the old experience which takes up the principle of the rule of 3 fingers.
From memory it was made on the Thames at a place where it faces due south. the electroses had been placed on each bank and the circulating salt water generated the (weak) electric current then measured.

Even from memory, a Russian gas-fired power plant successfully used an MHD generator.
I think that one can find infos on the site of JP Petit ...

Well seen Citro,

it is a mini MHD generator. Particles ionized by lightning are deflected on the plates due to the magnetic field. The deviation between positive and negative particles is opposite. A ddp is created between the 2 plates. As the medium is ionized, a current loop is set up.

All MHD research with electric generation is abandoned to my knowledge, because the energy collected is very low compared to the energy injected. The other big problem is the behavior of the materials (cold plasmas require more than 1500 ° C, and it is already very little to maintain the ionized gas ...)

It would be interesting on this diagram: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Ch11/Fig1.gif to know (with the optimist hypothesis that it works technically)
- the consumption of the oscillator
- consumption of magnets
- the power necessary to blow air (not shown ...)
- the output power
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 03/03/09, 18:10

Remundo wrote:it is a mini MHD generator. Particles ionized by lightning are deflected on the plates due to the magnetic field. The deviation between positive and negative particles is opposite. A ddp is created between the 2 plates. As the medium is ionized, a current loop is set up.

Yes

this drawing has been around for a long time on the internet

he was taken from

"Practical Guide to Free Energy Devices maintained by Patrick J. Kelly"

http://merlib.org/node/5632

Chapter 11 Other Devices: Nikola Tesla's power from air system, Dr. Harold Apsden's Electrical Power Generating Apparatus patent, Our Energy Future, Paulo and Alexandra Correa's conversion of Longitudinal Electromagnetic Waves to ordinary electricity, Prof. Constantin Meyl's scalar wave information, Nikola Tesla's MHD device, the effects of the Zero-Point Energy field, John R. R, Searle's self-powered garvitational device, construction details for Dave Lawton's gravity wave detector, the Butch Lafonte motor / generator, the Joseph Newman motor, the differences between Maxwell and Heaviside, Daniel Cook's electrical generator and Michael Eskeli's work-free heater design. size 762 Kb, 15 June 2008 HTML

of course it comes from Tesla's drawings

here is an extract (seen by Patrick Kelly: air MHD generator)

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... AqB9hr.pdf
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 03/03/09, 19:00

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/

another variant seen by Patrick Kelly

yet another Gray's engine

EDITING :

a possible replica of this engine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rFjrPo9mws
Last edited by Tagor the 03 / 03 / 09, 19: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/03/09, 19:20

0 x
jointbk
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Free energy

by jointbk » 05/03/09, 02:17

AHH FINALLY someone interested in France : Cheesy:

I think you want to make a generator (free energy)
So a generator that generates more current than it consumes.
But you are aware that it is impossible?!?!
Has TA ever done physics? What you say contradicts the laws of physics nothing is lost everything is transformed ...

pity that the first subject was closed because of a dresser
but let's move on ...

But I reassure you:
The generator that produces more electricity than it consumes EXISTS!

I finally managed to make a generator a (free energy)

Consisting of a fan of 12v (computer)
two diodes, a transistor, a potentiometer and a battery of 7,2V (the battery of my old remote control car)

in input terminals I have a voltage of 7,6
and the fan turns.

I here everything normal and now it becomes interesting:
The fan has been modified and generates power so that one part returns to the battery and the other one can be used to recharge a battery for example. It has a voltage of 8,2V

Basically: We have a stack of 7,2V, which is NEVER empty, which turns a small fan, and we have a current of 8,6 V that can be used for anything, battery charging, bulbs .. ..

And all thanks to a supply of 7,6v only !!! UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE !

ESQUE I MENT? Think what you want if it's to say I'm talking shit so shut up.
Because his MARK I support the proof !!!!!

For more information ... or if you live in Alsace and you need help or advice
Or if you want to help me make a free energy generator that would produce 230V:

jointbk07@hotmail.com

There is for all a beginning.
0 x
"Anything is possible unless your brain stops you" John Searl
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 05/03/09, 12:30

uh at the same time i believe that we are in the subject of motors on single, so that proves that there are people who are interested in it right? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 05/03/09, 13:45

xboxman4 wrote:uh at the same time i believe that we are in the subject of motors on single, so that proves that there are people who are interested in it right? : Mrgreen:

here is a drawing, closer to the original

0 x
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

radiative energy: another Tesla invention

by jeff2410 » 23/03/09, 00:26

hello jointbk,
you said:
"For more information ... or if you live in Alsace and you need help or advice"

Here I am, I am interested in your experience and I would like to know more about the complete diagram and the modifications made on the fan. It would be nice to make a new subject like this: "TESLA replica by Jointbk"

cordially!
0 x
JEFF2410
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Free energy

by comode » 27/03/09, 16:55

jointbk wrote:ESQUE I MENT? Think what you want if it's to say I'm talking shit so shut up.
Because his MARK I support the proof !!!!!

You really are a pearl!

Honestly, I don’t think you’re a liar, I think you’re just an idiot, you don’t care about doing the right things, you don’t understand what you’re doing and you’re ready for anything what gymnastics to interpret your questionable results in the way that suits you the most.

That said, as everyone can be mistaken, I may be wrong and you may indeed be only a liar well aware of his scam.
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Free energy

by Petrus » 28/03/09, 00:50

Ah, the mysteries of free energy ...
The biggest mystery to me being: how can someone think they are producing free energy while using a battery in their fixture?

You can imagine using a battery to start the system, but a battery that is part of a so-called "free energy" system is totally stupid!
For me it's simple: battery in the system = pipo mounting.
If you need a temporary voltage reserve, the capacitors are there for that!

So, jointbk, replace your battery with a high value capacitor (10 000µF should do the trick), start the system with the battery and if your assembly doesn't go out immediately, I'm interested :) and I could even give you a hand for the 230V version.
Have you already left your free energy generator running for a long time, like a week?

I think you just did a voltage booster like this: http://www.emanator.demon.co.uk/bigclive/joule.htm, there is nothing over-unitary, it just produces a voltage higher than that of the power supply, with a yield well below 100%.
0 x