Free energy: fundamental problem

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 05/02/04, 13:52

The whole problem of free energy basically comes down to whether or not the principles of thermodynamics are valid (especially that of energy conservation).

Hence this question that concerns me:

Is there a confirmed case of violation of these principles, both at the practical level and at the theoretical level ??

If yes which ?

Nobel Prize for the first correct answer B)

Rulian
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/04, 19:26

The Field medal more than makes up for the lack of a Nobel in mathematics ... I don't think so? B)

As for showing that a principle is false and by definition even of the principle (unlike a law for example) is that it remains valid as long as ONLY ONE experience does not contradict it. It would therefore be enough of a single experience with excess to invalidate the principle of carnot for example ...
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 06/02/04, 09:44

And then the coveted "IgNobel Price" :D, which won E.Murphy for his famous law, or our national Chichi.

Type "Ignobel" on yahoo UK.

Rulian
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 06/02/04, 09:58

By the way speaking of violation of thermodynamic principles ... I would like to make a theoretical study of the SMOT of JLN by a dynamic analysis. The goal is either to find an explanation to SMOT and drop this device, or to highlight the surunity by theory (well try, it's already not bad;)).

But I know nothing about magnetic interactions. Where can I find the theory, the models, the formulas (on the web) ??

Goods.
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 12/02/04, 21:18

Nice business ..., you might have to ask him directly what he thinks about it, otherwise you can get some lessons here or type magnetism lessons on google or even come and say hello to me at the Jussieu university library if you are sure Paris :P
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 13/02/04, 10:55

I'm not on Paname but I would make passages there ...

If you have half a day ...

Otherwise if you know one or two good titles, I would surely find them in the BU of my dear school (engineer, I think I can find that ...).

Thank you for the link
(shit !! now g more choice ... Mine migraines :P )
I'll get started soon, news when I have found (or abandoned)

Rulian
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 14/02/04, 16:12

and the bingo fuel which supplies gas to a generator which itself supplies the current to the "bingo Fuel" reactor, isn't that an example ???

In your opinion ?
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/04, 14:26

well the pb is that it consumes carbon

SHOW me a bingo fuel which consumes no carbon and which turns in loop and the .... I would be convinced.

In the meantime, I continue to believe much more in the Pantone process and in the injection of water into heat engines.
0 x