Free energy: fundamental problem

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 15/02/04, 19:56

for SMOT I found it funny and it gave me an idea.

Rather than trying to swing it in the air, why not try to make a rail which starts again in a left turn
and pi why extend it
pi why not make a circle
pi why not enlarge it to put a bunch of small magnets on the sides all around the circle

Now that we are there if we put blades to capture the kinetic energy of the ball and that it was connected to a coil to rotate it.
Just for fun, huh B)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/04, 20:23

no nothing funny at all.

why not make a circle -> that was what Naudin told me on the phone.

Make a circular SMOT actually.

But I have neither the knowledge in elec nor the means to test this.

Me is thermodynamics and heat engines!
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 15/02/04, 21:24

Naudin? Waa! you have Naudin in your little papers! : blink: <-impressed there

But what impresses me even more is that I have the same ideas as him : Lol:

I was completely serious; the proof I even spoke to my girlfriend who made me object that it could suffer a lot of goldfish (Naudin recovered the magnets from a filtration system for aquariums).

Otherwise technical question, the only real "problem" was the calibration of the release point for the model where we were looking to gain both Ec and Ep. In a circle it is more likely to resemble an assembly of rails for electric trains, even you should get there :P (good ok there must be disturbances from one loved bar to another but by spacing everything well and keeping a radius large enough should it pass?)

Greet JL when you get it from me!

Dearcham (who will attract web monstrous wrath if he doesn't stop his bullshit: unsure:)
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 15/02/04, 21:56

For those taking lessons
Jean louis Naudin's website http://members.aol.com/jnaudin509/
The SMOT (from Jean louis Naudin also) http://jlnlabs.imars.com/atelab/

Note to Christophe if you were talking about that I meant a smot without a ramp (so plan) but which forms a circle (the electric train what!)

Your remark also makes me think that at the last conference on the climate I met a guy who worked at the research and development department of PSA Peugeot Citroen right in the engine section.
So I took the opportunity to slip the quanthomme site (specifying him to look at the info on the pantone) and the econology one with a few explanations ... I believe that he is one of the rare people who does didn't look at the ceiling when I started talking to her.
Watch for new registrants: rolleyes:

For Rulian: get everything you can from the Faculty program of 2nd year of SM (Sciences of the material) you will inevitably find your happiness, you can also go see in 1st year for the returns of pure mechanics but if you are in engineering school you must also have seen this in SI or ST (don't know what they call it now).

Otherwise once again the Jussieu BU is open from 8 a.m. to 19:30 p.m. :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/04, 19:54

Your remark also makes me think that at the last conference on the climate I met a guy who worked at the research and development department of PSA Peugeot Citroen right in the engine section.

According to a private source, it would have been 2 years that Peugeot would work on the pantone .... so as NOT to (a priori) develop it.

Info to be confirmed. (if you still have contact with this gentleman ...)

I think that the competitors do the same ... See the visitors page (Renault Industrial vehicle for example, BMW, Citroen ...) and again it is only those that I "see" ...
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 17/02/04, 22:41

In fact, to make a SMOT, no need to genocide small fish and ruin themselves by boning bubblers.

I found closet magnets up to 6 kilos sold in DIY stores (Leroy Merlin, Castorama ...).

By cons not found a steel ball (someone has an old pinball machine to shoot? : Lol: )

Rulian
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 18/02/04, 17:23

Well actually I gave him my email and the website address; he looked really interested but since then, no news ...
There I feel a little stupid for not having asked for his card;)

For magnets, that interests me!
now remains to find a way to cut it into pitits bout.

For steel balls, there is a way to average. My father works in a box where they use a lot of large bearings. This is why I won phenomenal quantities of marbles in primary (the more the caps hurt the fingers, the more they are precious, it's mathematical)

will put me a dozen pounds of Ferre-Bores with that
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 05/04/04, 15:57

Rulian wrote:The whole problem of free energy basically comes down to whether or not the principles of thermodynamics are valid (especially that of energy conservation).

Hence this question that concerns me:

Is there a confirmed case of violation of these principles, both at the practical level and at the theoretical level ??

If yes which ?

Nobel Prize for the first correct answer B)

Rulian

Hello,
This is not a new post, but it made me think:
In fact, free energy can exist without contradicting this law, the problem is that "scientists" want at all costs to demonstrate that there is no gain on unit.
That said, what we have found is simply that: what we call free energy are simply near or distant "sources" that have not been "quantified" or that are not recognized by "traditionalist" science (oops! I was wrong, it is "traditional" that we must read :P :P )
I believe that this is the real basis of the debate, we "know" that there is an accessible source, but we do not yet know how to "define" it.
Except for the "fusion / fission" energies but in this case there, they have already been quantified. :P :P So they are less of a problem for these scientists.
What do you think?
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 24/06/12, 08:47

Hello everybody
I found a funny video.
(actually a lot of fun)
But this one makes me think of abracadabra : Cheesy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfPv11w3 ... re=related
Have fun.
I think I discovered the scam : Cheesy:
Even stronger !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fv ... kAePZGgpAA
Heuuu, no, not found, because this time, on tiles : Evil:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 24/06/12, 08:59

The scam is explained here, even if you don't understand Russian : Cheesy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fv ... SUvGpRdvj4
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)