Cash investigation: the chemicals in question

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cash investigation: the chemicals in question

by Ahmed » 07/02/16, 14:43

Chatelot B, you wrote:
deindustrialization is the logical result of social charges that have existed for quite a long time.

If you refer to my many explanations on this subject, you will understand that the deindustrialisation of Western countries results, in reality, from a fall in industrial prices and that the projection of these activities in countries where all social constraints, environmental, legal and the level of poverty is sufficient for the functioning of the economic machine, with regard to its new requirements, was the sine qua non of its continuity (at least provisional, because the process is by no means frozen).
It is not for me to make a moral judgment on these facts, but, objectively, this allows us to ensure an excellent level of temporary comfort, at the price, it is true, of many human tragedies and the extension of the debt which compensates for the shortfall and finances (among other things) these imports ...

During the episode of the outcome of the trial opposing the inhabitants of the islands and the agrochemical firms, I noted that when the journalist insisted on knowing the opinion of the lawyer of the multinationals, as a human being, he received no response: this person was there only as an agent of the system and only that; her "lawyer" came before her humanity, the only possibility for her to assume the imposture ...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/02/16, 17:47

for example the reduction of vat for restaurants has been banned by europe
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 07/02/16, 18:05

Hello,
A France 2 video on ecological farming. :P

http://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-magaz ... 83737.html
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/02/16, 22:49

chatelot16 wrote:for example the reduction of vat for restaurants has been banned by europe

So prohibited that it is applied... without the "promised" positive effects (job creation)!

Come on, I'm not going to quote from a newspaper of dirty leftists: http://www.lefigaro.fr/conjoncture/2010 ... teinte.php

What is true is that France had to justify itself. But because it has promised for a few years to reduce its deficit to 3% of GDP, a figure which appears in a treaty that France has signed! And that this deadline has been postponed already 3 times and will probably be the fourth time! It's not Greece, but a little anyway! Because in its budget, VAT at the normal rate is a recipe! Legitimate that the commission wonders how Sarko could on the one hand promise to Europe to reduce the deficit to 3% and on the other hand make promises to a socio-professional category in which he probably has a lot voters, resulting in reduced state revenues!

Quite frankly, I would have asked the same questions if I had been given the same promises!

Honestly you are sinking, because tax policy still remains one of the sovereign domains. Hence the very large differences in VAT rates from one country to another (even if they converged a little - Germany raised its own at the time of the crisis), or in taxation on oil products. Or in the tax rate on corporate profits (from simple to triple between France and Ireland).

There are schoses like that, which we repeat to all the zincs of all the bistros in France. Who are not wrong yet!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/02/16, 22:55

Gildas wrote:Hello,
A France 2 video on ecological farming. :P

http://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-magaz ... 83737.html

Unfortunately, we have to get to the end of the replay (7 days)?

Excellent report, with very interesting things, which go in the direction of what I develop for a few years here: garden-more-than-bio-en-seeding-live-without-fatigue-t13846-350.html

Rare images of springtails, these "almost insects" which work the organic matter in the litter. Essential, but unknown to the public!

Those who missed it and would like to watch can send me an Email address by "mp" and I will forward them the video file I recorded.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"