Will environmentalists be able to match this wonderful record?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
realistic ecology
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Will environmentalists be able to match this wonderful record?

by realistic ecology » 12/03/20, 18:07

GuyGadebois wrote:Some people call environmentalists fascists, totalitarians, blind monsters endangering our so-called "advanced" societies (among other things, whatnot), yet if we compare certain facts, I'm not sure the monsters are on the side of the 'ecology:

• December 12, 1999: sinking of the oil tanker Erika off the French coast. 12 tonnes of heavy oil spilled.

What is the logic of your reasoning?
Would it be that if there were only environmentalists, no one would need oil? And so if no oil needed, no oil tankers needed, no oil tanker shipwrecks.
But then how would they live these environmentalists? What would they eat, how would they dress, how would they warm themselves?

The Erika was carrying oil ... for environmentalists too. The sponsors of the Erika are all those who use oil, directly or indirectly, that is to say everyone, including environmentalists.
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/03/20, 18:17

ABC2019 wrote:uh yes and how does that contradict what i said? I never said that the concept of comfort was absolute, I just said that those who were used to western comfort generally did not want to give it up, and some poor people obviously want a little more than just a sleeping mattress ...

Exactly. But the propagandists of degrowth, the Malthusians ofecofascism, sores living in western comfort, do everything to prevent developing countries from developing. We recently saw them at work opposing the use of insecticides to fight against the swarms of locusts that fell on crops in East Africa in recent weeks, the worst invasion in 25 years!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/03/20, 18:24

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote: et some poor obviously want a little more than just a mattress to sleep ...

No, most of them. It was just an example to illustrate what I was saying.
Between a billionaire who owns 10 villas, 50 cars, gold taps, onyx sanitary facilities, one or two private jets, a hunt in Sologne, a 100m long yacht, one or more demi-mondaines in each port, and someone who has only the bare essentials to survive there is one thing in common: They do not want to give up their "comfort".
By cons, carbon footprint issue, there's no photo.

We don't care about the carbon footprint. CO2 makes the planet green again, it is a fact, while neither significantly anthropogenic nor arrestable warming is catastrophic except in the alarmism of Nostradamus-style predictions, based on inadequate computer models, of a science absolutely not mastered .
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 12/03/20, 18:38

Exnihiloest wrote:We don't care about the carbon footprint. CO2 makes the planet green again, it is a fact, while neither significantly anthropogenic nor arrestable warming is catastrophic except in the alarmism of Nostradamus-style predictions, based on inadequate computer models, of a science absolutely not mastered .

Yes yes, you have already said, repeated, repeated over and over and it has been shown to be false. So you continue to lie consistently, which has also been shown. : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/03/20, 19:10

GuyGadebois wrote:...
Yes yes, you have already said, repeated, repeated over and over and it has been shown to be false. So you continue to lie consistently, which has also been shown. : Cheesy:

This has not been shown to be false. The greening of the planet is common knowledge. And the impact of CO2 is constantly reviewed and modified by climatologists, a sign that climatology has no control over its subject. This effectively translates into past forecasts that have never been made. The truth is out there, so I'm not lying. And you, you are simply relaying the good word that we hear in all the media, without having ever seen you try to understand scientific publications at the source.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 12/03/20, 19:15

Exnihiloest wrote:This has not been shown to be false.

Yes, and several times.
Finally, it is true that it is greening again, but on the one hand because the Chinese extend their cultures, the Hindus replant what they have cut and saw that the snow melts, meadows take its place.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/03/20, 20:44

Environmentalists will not be able to match this balance since they do little or nothing. Their actions are essentially preventing others from doing and giving them driving lessons. But even with such a weak ambition, they still manage to kill a few people, as we saw in Australia after they campaigned for the reduction of preventive fires.
Finally when I say that they will not be able to equal it, I speak immediately. Ultimately if we do not prevent them, we may have economic collapse and famines.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 12 / 03 / 20, 20: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 12/03/20, 20:46

Exnihiloest wrote:Environmentalists will not be able to match this balance since they do little or nothing. Their actions are essentially preventing others from doing and giving them driving lessons. But even with such a weak ambition, they still manage to kill a few people, as we saw in Australia after they campaigned for the reduction of preventive fires.

You also saw how I treated these assholes ... : Cheesy: No one can suspect me of blind collusion, ME.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/03/20, 21:32

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Environmentalists will not be able to match this balance since they do little or nothing. Their actions are essentially preventing others from doing and giving them driving lessons. But even with such a weak ambition, they still manage to kill a few people, as we saw in Australia after they campaigned for the reduction of preventive fires.

You also saw how I treated these assholes ... : Cheesy: No one can suspect me of blind collusion, ME.

Bad.
I also asked for the hanging short and tall for the managers of parasitic companies, no later than 4 days ago.

"ME" : Lol:
Awesome ego. Too bad its size is inversely proportional to the quality of your interventions.
0 x