The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

by humus » 04/07/21, 19:26

Exnihiloest wrote:It is true that the cretinization of minds has gained ground. It manifests itself everywhere. You have to be in the oven and in the mill to counter it.

Even that you did not understand, it is a waste of time to show reality to obtuse blind people.
3 years since you opened this topic and you still refuse to see reality.
Do you sincerely think that it is in 1 post that someone will succeed in convincing you that your prejudices are false?

For the road, you will take a bit of "fable" again:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/07/21, 20:27

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(That's good, he found a third one that he numbered 11 ... Magnificent!)

The sweetie would like us to count only for "1", the same stupidity that he repeats to us 10 times!
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 04 / 07 / 21, 20: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/07/21, 20:29

humus wrote:...
For the road, you will take a bit of "fable" again:

"I admit that I only read you superficially, so as not to pollute my mind too much, maybe I missed something. I'm not going to read again to confirm or deny, again for pollution reasons."
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/07/21, 20:47

Exnihiloest wrote:Beauahh, buaahhh, gââââh

0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/07/21, 20:55

Exnihiloest wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:I replied ironically to the extract you quoted above ... For the author of his lines, the human being would not be responsible for the 6th phase of extinction.
So whose fault is *?

* We could involve the cultural processes at work that use humans but I don't think that was the author's intention!

Who were the other five extinctions from ?! : Lol:

It's anything but a solvent remark ...
Let us admit that we observe the death of 10 people over a year (in a village for example), according to exnihilian "logic", we should deduce that the eleventh is necessarily attributable to the automobile?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/07/21, 21:20

Now the sweetie is promoting the products of his EHPAD.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/07/21, 21:24

(He is happy, he wriggles Blédina, he noted that I treated him sweet, so he said to himself "well, I'm going to treat him like sweet in turn, we'll see what we'll see, nothing better than a good one is the one who says who is, worse you saw, he made an anthology of my bullshit, I will do the same except that as I did not find much impertinent, I will clubbing the same words, NA! "... pathetic ...)
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/07/21, 21:28

sen-no-sen wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:I replied ironically to the extract you quoted above ... For the author of his lines, the human being would not be responsible for the 6th phase of extinction.
So whose fault is *?

* We could involve the cultural processes at work that use humans but I don't think that was the author's intention!

Let us admit that we observe the death of 10 people per traffic accident over a year (in a village for example), according to exnihilian "logic", we should deduce that the eleventh is necessarily attributable to the automobile?

Edit: by road accident.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/07/21, 21:56

sen-no-sen wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:...

Let us admit that we observe the death of 10 people over a year (in a village for example), according to exnihilian "logic", we should deduce that the eleventh is necessarily attributable to the automobile?

What you infer from my words is delusional. It's amazing how you reject a taboo subject. Nature is at the origin of the first 5 "extinctions" but shhh, we must not say it, it could harm his image while it is the man we want to discredit, so silence!
That said, your remark does not fall completely flat, because man is indeed part of nature, so it would be one more extinction of nature.

What I mean is why to make a fuss about a possible "extinction" of anthropogenic origin, which we are careful not to define precisely and which for the moment is not one according to the definition (disappearance of 75% of animal and plant species), when five of natural origin preceded it without making it worse?

Unlike you, I trust my species. It will adapt, and even create new animals if necessary, provided that ecological obscurantism does not prevent GMO research. And all this if this extinction were to happen, which is certainly not the case due to the decline in world demography from the end of the century. Of course, it will be necessary that the ecologists leave the peace to the developing countries by letting them exploit their own resources and oil, because the decline in demography is the corollary of the improvement of the standard of living. The risk of extinction is the counter-productivity of ecological ideology. Nature does not need them to organize itself, and man even less.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/07/21, 23:12

(Help !!! This guy thinks he's God !!! Lock him up !!!) And in addition he pretends to ignore that it is colonization and its corollary, savage capitalism which confiscated the raw materials and oil to "backward" countries and not to environmentalists. Really, this guy is really crazy. We realize this when he is not hiding behind a hypocritical school formalism or an equally formatted language, a civilized speech, disguised to make it acceptable but when he says what he thinks, and there we shudder when we discover a monstrous synthesis of doctors Moreau, Mabuse, Frankenstein, Mengele and Hyde who harmlessly make jam !!! : Shock:
0 x