The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Christophe

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

by Christophe » 25/06/21, 16:18

Exnihiloest wrote: 
A thermometer in the sun: that's exactly it, "the fable"Bravo for this dazzling summary!

Do you know what a thermometer in the sun measures?

Is that all you found? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

If he was not in the shade it would be much more look at the scenery ... do you reread the bullshit you write sometimes? : Cheesy:

On the other hand, I'm a little disappointed, your old mind hasn't noticed that the USA had found a way to fight against global warming: concrete cooling fins ... : Cheesy:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 18:21

The temperature isn't that outrageous, but as the picture shows, humans don't look in agony ... in fact one handles high heat quite well as long as you can sweat. The most critical is the wet bulb temperature, i.e. the temperature that must be made to reach the atmosphere so that the water begins to condense (or equivalently, the temperature where the voltage vapor at equilibrium is equal to that of the considered atmosphere). When it reaches 37 ° C, there you can no longer sweat and the body begins to heat up. A temperature of 40 ° C saturated with water is much more dangerous than 55 ° C dry. But for that it is necessary that air masses have been in contact with water at 37 ° C and that does not happen often, and only in the vicinity of very hot seas like the Persian Gulf. It is better to find a cool place to shelter, but luckily humanity has invented it, it's called houses.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/06/21, 18:25

Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote: 
A thermometer in the sun: that's exactly it, "the fable"Bravo for this dazzling summary!

Do you know what a thermometer in the sun measures?

Is that all you found? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Why bother? Your demonstrations are so fragile, we blow and everything collapses.

On the other hand, I'm a little disappointed, your old mind hasn't noticed that the USA had found a way to fight against global warming: concrete cooling fins ... : Cheesy:

It's kind of useless info, except for those who buy into catastrophic warming.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/21, 18:27

There is no demonstration necessary to demonstrate the obvious ... again you disappoint me a lot! : Cheesy:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/06/21, 18:33

It is good to put things into perspective. Today's uneducated, ignorant of history, believe themselves to be the victims of society at the slightest heat wave!

"In 1168, the Sarthe dried up. Likewise, the magnificent summer of 1351, when the price of wheat tripled because of its scarcity.
[]
In the event of strong heat, who is the main enemy of the French?
On the one hand, the earliness and low yield of harvests, therefore the scarcity of grain, its price which is soaring. Hence the phenomena of famine, even famine. But the rain is the enemy number 1, more than the heat: the rotten summer is more dreaded than the too hot summer. On the other hand, mortality rises during summers that are too hot because of dysentery. The level of rivers and streams is falling, the water drawn for living and drinking is more muddy, infected, polluted, and mortality is spectacular. 500 deaths during the summer of 000 or the summer of 1636, 1705 during the scorching summers of 700-000, with even the appearance of swarms of grasshoppers and a form of Saharan climate on the Ile-de-France.
[]
The other catastrophic situation was what we can call the “profiterole model”, that is to say a close accumulation of climatic catastrophes. This is the case in the pre-revolutionary context: in 1787-1789 heavy rains followed one another in the fall, hail in the spring of 1788 and a scorching summer following. It was explosive: scalding, famine, high price of grain
."
https://www.liberation.fr/france/2003/0 ... 19_442098/

Despicable haves of today who complain about nothing and spit on progress!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/21, 18:38

We'll talk about it again in 2030 ... if you're still alive ...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/06/21, 18:41

Christophe wrote:We'll talk about it again in 2030 ... if you're still alive ...

I am not afraid of the heat, I have air conditioning! : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/21, 18:44

But kilecon ...

Reassure me: have you already had a drink? (you have an excuse) ...

ps: you betrayed yourself my coconut, so you admit that there is an increase in temperatures ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 18:48

Christophe wrote:But kilecon ...

ps: you betrayed yourself my coconut, so you admit that there is an increase in temperatures ...

everyone agrees on this, it started with the end of the Little Ice Age around 1850, as shown by the "official" reconstructions by proxies;).

Apparently humanity has survived it until now, and oddly enough hadn't even noticed it before we started to measure it ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/06/21, 19:10

Christophe wrote:But kilecon ...

Completely foreign to the second degree, the boss.

And for the nth time, I am not denying a warming, I deny a warming of significantly anthropogenic origin and the apocalyptic predictions made of it.
I thought after a few years you would figure it out.
0 x