The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

by Ahmed » 14/04/19, 15:05

A little serenity, Eclectron, you get carried away wrongly and it is counterproductive.
There is something in us all * Sicetaitsimple and the minimum you can do is give it reciprocity ... :D
I consider him a valid and non-partisan interlocutor. It would be sad (and unnecessary) to have to address only those who think exactly the same thing as us ... :(

* Doesn't that remind you of a familiar tune? : Wink:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/04/19, 16:29

Hello Ahmed,
It's not going to be possible ... : Oops: : Lol:
Exnihi..simple plays with 2 nicknames (no doubt), at the "bad cop" and almost "good cop", it is his right, but already the fact is that he plays. So he has a goal.
I am not denying his culture, which is undoubtedly more understood than mine in certain areas, which undoubtedly makes him an interesting interlocutor on other, more neutral subjects.

It turns out that he is not neutral, he is there to instill liberal ideology, essentially motivated by his personal reaction to the recurring fear of red, which has betrayed him (among others).

This (irrational) fear makes him obliterate a whole section of reality, prevents him from looking objectively at capitalism and its consequences, that is to say the world in which we live and what it is going towards.

You will notice that in the few exchanges that I had with him, questioning capitalism, finally he has no argument, if it is not the derision towards the red or green totalitarianism. It's just dishonest, not serious, because no one here is advocating totalitarianism.

I know the kind of loustic very well Exnihi..simple, I can point you to nests, if you wish: Their fear of red (which no longer exists), their fear of losing the privileges granted by money, their fear of no longer being able to be unconsciously and inconsistently individualistic, rule the world to its ruin.
So to have a different opinion, yes, if it is argued and motivated by rationality and the tangible, not by irrational fears or the lowest instincts.

Thank you for Michel Berger : Wink: but no I don't have, or no longer have much in common with Exnihi..simple, if not humanity and the same biotope, the Earth.
The merchants of derision, of doubts, delay beneficial developments, simply to preserve their privileges, which may be simply ideological, not necessarily pecuniary.
I do not claim to have THE word, or THE solution, but at least I think I can perceive where we are and where, roughly speaking, we must go.
We can discuss, but stay on the current path, especially if there is no argument it is from my criminal point of view, when we see the consequences.

I could apologize for insulting words towards Exnihi..simple (whatever the choice is left to him to take or refuse, or to signify himself what motivates him, so that he is understood, which he never does, fleeing like a bar of soap) but I have none not want because I consider that he was the first insulting by passing me off as a promoter of totalitarianism, dishonest mockery process to discredit the whole point. He does not seek to build objectively but to destroy what is contrary to his so-called liberal ideology.
I find it very disappointing that he uses all his knowledge with so little understanding. To finish sober ... : Oops:
I may be tough but I have the experience of this kind of character who no longer fools me. : roll:
An open book ... 8)
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/04/19, 17:04

eclectron wrote:Exnihi..simple plays with 2 nicknames (no doubt), at the "bad cop" and almost "good cop", it is his right, but already the fact is that he plays. So he has a goal.

Maybe it's even me sending the above post under the nickname Ahmed, have you thought about it? In fact I hacked all the passwords of the members of the forum.
You should first eliminate all potentially toxic substances (adulterated calva, various herbs, ...) from your consumption and then consult if it does not work.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/04/19, 17:17

sicetaitsimple wrote:
eclectron wrote:Exnihi..simple plays with 2 nicknames (no doubt), at the "bad cop" and almost "good cop", it is his right, but already the fact is that he plays. So he has a goal.

Maybe it's even me sending the above post under the nickname Ahmed, have you thought about it? In fact I hacked all the passwords of the members of the forum.
You should first eliminate all potentially toxic substances (adulterated calva, various herbs, ...) from your consumption and then consult if it does not work.

You are definitely not Ahmed : Lol:

Even if I am wrong on "one man", you are at least clones on everything I say next.

Obviously I'm not expecting any answer or any clarification from you, on the main part of what motivates you?
0 x
whatever.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 14/04/19, 17:19

eclectron wrote:...
Exnihiloest wrote:"On the other hand, very few say they are ready to limit purchases of electronic products (27%), to invest in green electricity (22%) or to abandon the plane in favor of the train or the bus for long distances. (21%). "
Still, a little common sense ...

You confirm here that badly informed or uninformed people are not able to make the right decisions.

I'm not confirming any such thing, cheater. The idea that people, unlike you exception, are misinformed is gratuitous assertion and manipulation.
We understand that in fact, "the right decisions" are the decisions that have the backing of Eclectron, such as the one which would consist in keeping only one model of smartphone, as recommended in another thread.

When a person is properly informed, they are more likely to make the right decisions because people are ultimately responsible.
Your respondents are not aware of the impact of perpetually producing with limited resources.

Of course, not agreeing with the "good" decisions according to Eclectron, it is not because one would in all conscience make a choice different from his, but because unlike him, one would be "badly informed" , or that we would be unconscious. : roll:

But as if that were not enough, the problem does not arise at all in these binary terms.
It is not a question of choosing between buying or not electronic products, it is a question of producing sustainable, recyclable, standardized goods that are perceived as real needs and democratically approved.

So no, we would not endlessly buy electronics like the Red Queen, thank you Izentrop, but for a long period, even a lifetime, if the product perfectly meets the need.

So here we are back to the unique smartphone Electronics !

In terms of electronics, the renewal of equipment is mainly due to technical progress providing better services: better definition TV screens, larger, less power consuming, more powerful smartphone for voice recognition or other, network equipment allowing more bandwidth, less consuming LED lighting instead of filament lamps, new LED lamps that consume less or have a better spectral profile, PCs which take three times less time to start up, etc. etc.
And our Eclectron thinks that we can decide on all this in five-year Soviet-style plans to make the "sustainable", the "sustainable" being the common phrase in fashion, really applied in terms of ecologism, but essentially in the production of nonsense.

We can indeed, and the shift to politics of this kind of requirement, where Eclectron-compatible ethics committees will decide for all the others what is good for them and for several years, is called a totalitarian society. .

Even if the forecasting of future needs were possible as well as the means to be implemented to meet them, which is not the case at all, but suppose, one can want another company than this one, for example a company dynamic where you throw away as quickly as you consume: all you need to do is organize yourself to recycle and transform. Multiple choices of society, Eclectron does not admit that there are any, only his would be the unique, the good, the universal, and if you do not take it, it is because you would be unconscious evil informed. And forward for the ecological sharia.
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/04/19, 17:34

You were exemplary objectivity, magnificent in the role of the "bad cop"
BRAVO! : Lol:

No interest in answering, it is almost every word that it would be necessary to restore the truth of the original meaning that I wanted to give.
Go kisses and have a good trip Tryphon.
1 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/04/19, 17:45

PS: Ahmed
Ahmed wrote:A little serenity, Eclectron, you get carried away wrongly and it is counterproductive.

Absolutely counterproductive but when it's fucked up, it's fucked up, no need to waste your energy swimming against the tide : Wink:
You might as well build a real positive, where the constructive current leads.
0 x
whatever.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/04/19, 01:37

eclectron wrote:For the moment I only see nuclear molten salts capable of providing the answer for the countries of the North.
In the document that I had provided, in fact there are many projects in progress, but none is in phase of being able to be implemented, while RNR na have been operating without problems since 1980 among Russians. We were not screwed to finalize Superphénix : Cry: https://www.uarga.org/downloads/Documen ... 014-11.pdf
As
already said, slow neutrons mainly fissure the isotope U235, which constitutes only 0,7% of
uranium found in nature. Most of the uranium is therefore impossible to
crack in current thermal reactors. Following the development forecasts of
thermal reactors in the world, the earth's ore reserves would not allow
cover only about 80 years of power generation. The development of reactors
fast neutrons, on the contrary, make it possible to split uranium 238 and transform it into Pu
239. All of the natural uranium can be used and the gain in recovered energy is
close to 100% of the uranium resource; whether the latter is natural, impoverished or
recovered during recycling. FNRs also make it possible to recover the plutonium from
the dismantling of nuclear weapons.
It then becomes possible to cover a period of several thousand years of production
electric.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/05/19, 09:31

Forget the "Greenhouse Effect" and go back to basics

The summary : https://laphysiqueduclimat.fr/le-livre/resume
The book : https://laphysiqueduclimat.fr/wp-conten ... mat_C1.pdf

"The factors of equilibrium with the oceans and vegetation make a doubling of the atmospheric CO2 concentration unlikely; but if such a doubling were nevertheless to take place, it would have a minor impact on the absorption band of CO2, and on the rise in temperature that it could cause; and this impact would be largely offset by an increase in the flow rate of the water vapor heat pipe: in total, the temperature rise would not exceed 0,5 ° C.

We must therefore look elsewhere for the causes of current global warming, especially as the latest observations seem to blame sunstroke, no doubt via a decrease in albedo, the reasons for which we do not know for sure.

In addition, the climate follows cycles, which are themselves relatively poorly understood, but the amplitude of which may be greater than the increase that we are experiencing.

Finally, we must not forget that the climate is chaotic, and that making precise simulations of the climate in such and such a place in 50 years or more is a wet finger.
"
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/05/19, 13:20

Free book?
No publisher wanted to print it?
0 x