The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
olivcody
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

by olivcody » 01/01/19, 14:13

I take this thread in progress and I do not wish to debate the words used to play the one who is right.

I had seen the video of FGERVAIS without having read or seen critical comments and my personal conclusion at the end was that we are arriving at the dawn of the 2020s in the descending phase of its cycle of 60 years.
so basically we will see each other in 10 years to take stock of the real trend.

moreover, the criticism that F Gervais' analysis is fuzzy does not enlighten me any more ...

enerc, would you have the same graph for the 50s / 60s of temperatures in australia? which, according to F gervais, is the start of the ascending phase of his 60-year cycle
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 01/01/19, 18:59

I found this on the website of the Australian Meteorological Bureau (http://www.bom.gov.au)

0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 01/01/19, 22:12

Exnihiloest wrote:Visceral reactions being what takes more and more place of argument today, we are impressed by the strength of yours concerning RCA. No more need for figures, no need for data processing, no need for theories, no need for interpretation, when you are read, you can only be convinced. Not heard better since Nabila's last interview on TV (except that she was still showing a little more civility).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA between denial of reality and the hypercritical method which turns into a mania, there are no visceral reactions like fear, no, of course ...
this thread is a real caricature
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/01/19, 21:20

wirbelwind262 wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Visceral reactions being what takes more and more place of argument today, we are impressed by the strength of yours concerning RCA. No more need for figures, no need for data processing, no need for theories, no need for interpretation, when you are read, you can only be convinced. Not heard better since Nabila's last interview on TV (except that she was still showing a little more civility).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA between denial of reality and the hypercritical method which turns into a mania, there are no visceral reactions like fear, no, of course ...
this thread is a real caricature

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", "caricature": beautiful demo by example in a post salt.
When the argument comes out of the joke to finally touch the reason, I may be able to answer it.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/01/19, 01:20

Might as well take it with humor ... I return to my flints. No worries. : Mrgreen:
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/01/19, 10:06

Exnihiloest wrote:
Visceral reactions being what takes more and more place of argument today, we are impressed by the strength of yours concerning RCA. No more need for figures, no need for data processing, no need for theories, no need for interpretation, when you are read, you can only be convinced. Not heard better since Nabila's last interview on TV (except that she was still showing a little more civility).

as usual you give the stick to make you beat, because if there is a speaker who never gives figures, data processing, but who is content with theories, interpretations with nuts, we can only not be convinced by your speeches.

NB: I am still awaiting proof on other subjects.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
geo444
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by geo444 » 05/01/19, 12:54

ENERC wrote:When some say that a few more degrees do not hurt:

Obviously temperatures in the shade ...

Thank you for posting these Cards of the Southern Furnace!
... they corroborate this Guardian article:
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... c-forecast
= 50 ° C more than here in the morning !!

It's still crazy that a "Techno Rich" country emits as much CO2 as Australia:
- Australia in Bright Red for the Total Emissions of CO2 / Habitant!
- Australia in Bright Red for Coal Consumption by Habitant!
- Australia in Bright Red for CO2 Emissions / kWh of Electricity = approx. ~ 900g CO2 / kWh after India!
> There is no point in driving an electric car over there!
Too bad having such Potential in Solar and Wind, especially it is not the Place that they lack!

the Positive Point of this Catastrophe: will it push them to react?

---

"... no need to Drive in Electric Auto... "like, speaking of that ...

I posted a Giant Comparo between SP-95 powertrains - Diesel - E85 - CNG - Electric

Seen from the side that no one ever shows = They do not tell us everything !
http://france.eco.h2.free.fr/CarEconologyCompare.html

: Wink:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/01/19, 21:45

Janic wrote:...
as usual you give the stick to make you beat, because if there is a speaker who never gives figures, data processing, but who is content with theories, interpretations with nuts, we can only not be convinced by your speeches.

I give figures when I present facts and they require it (for example in this thread, mess of 30/12/18, 18:59, of 22/12/18, 20:46, of 16/12 / 18, 17:19, from 15/12/18, 18:08 and 17:59 ... so you're lying), otherwise I have no reason to give any.

NB: I am still awaiting proof on other subjects.

The evidence is given to you, but you deny the evidence and the references, like the WHO that you say "not credible". Obscurantists do not accept any reference from international organizations like the WHO (except perhaps the IPCC, they have recognized the same porridge for cats they serve us).
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/01/19, 21:49

geo444 wrote:...
the Positive Point of this Catastrophe: will it push them to react?

Why ? There is no connection between Australian weather and global climate.
If yes, then should Americans with their cold snap make more CO2 ?!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/01/19, 23:39

Exnihiloest wrote:
geo444 wrote:...
the Positive Point of this Catastrophe: will it Push them to React? ...

Why ? There is no connection between Australian weather and global climate.
If yes, then should Americans with their cold snap make more CO2 ?!
Always so funny these old monkeys who deny the obvious https://weather.com/fr-FR/france/alaune ... ump-a-tort
I could cite many other links, but hey : Mrgreen:
0 x