Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by izentrop » 24/03/23, 02:03

Putinian propagandist "militant" often quoted here...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/03/23, 02:20

FAKE NEWS from Izy-gotto who didn't read the comment:
Wise decision Ukrainian soldiers and foreign mercenaries who chose to surrender for fear of being shot because they did not respect orders to hold their positions.

Pouf pouf pouf, "the Russians would be afraid?"

A Putin arrest would be:
a "declaration of war"!
With missiles sent to Parliament

ICC: Putin's arrest would be a "declaration of war" threatens Medvedev | AFP
It's crazy what they have"fear"! Not like you ticoun
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/03/23, 08:49

A "special" message (like the operation? : Wink: ) d 'Obamot, which is careful to specify, "without wanting to sound imperative"says this:
...among all the facts, a bundle of dots invisible of the geopolitical scene — which explains how and why the war arose — which will take time to be elucidated by historians and jurists In Occident...

Fortunately, on this forum everything is already very clear thanks to our emeritus and prolific contributor who has generously given us the benefit of his foresight since the start of the conflict.

PS: words underlined or in bold are by me...
4 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/03/23, 10:22

When you have things to hide to survive...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/23, 10:34

Because the French unemployment figures are reliable? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

7% and soon full employment according to la Gerbée!

True unemployment = active jobless, but the macronie only takes into account the paid unemployed (and not even all of them it seems to me)...

The real rate of true unemployment is 20%...
2 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/03/23, 10:37

That's the difference between unemployed and looking for a job...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 24/03/23, 14:06

izentrop wrote:When you have things to hide to survive...

very strong copy/paste!

I confirm that pin pin draws its information directly from zezetichiens

pine pine.jpg
pin pin.jpg (25.85 KiB) Viewed 256 times
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/03/23, 14:18

Ahmed wrote:A "special" message (like the operation? : Wink: ) d 'Obamot, which is careful to specify, "without wanting to sound imperative"says this:
...among all the facts, a bundle of dots invisible of the geopolitical scene — which explains how and why the war arose — which will take time to be elucidated by historians and jurists In Occident...

Fortunately, on this forum everything is already very clear thanks to our emeritus and prolific contributor who has generously given us the benefit of his foresight since the start of the conflict.

PS: words underlined or in bold are by me...
YES indeed, I am moderately clairvoyant about some things, do you want me to take an interest in your case?

Excuse me, but apparently Julien PAIN's PROLIXE brainwashing intox, by your Poutou Izentrop, doesn't that bother you too much....? As already explained, if there was not an incessant flow from HIS PART, of brainwashing and repetition BY HUNDREDS, and that we had to reframe, it would not be so exhausting contact the mods...

You know a lot of people who take their precautions like I do, I must be pretty much the only one in this forum. Does it bother you?

If you have a problem with the Russian regime, start with the French regime (there we hardly hear you on the dispatch of Caesar guns) instead of digressing (and other inappropriate personal allusions), I made a comparative list, go ahead, get started and we'll talk about it... society-and-philosophy / what-future-for-the-pdt-macron-and-why-t16948-4240.html # p528080

Apart from that, it stops sticking with me, when the differences that are supposed to oppose us are only cosmetic. Look carefully, there are no others here who would deserve your commendable attention...?
0 x
unpeusecenID
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by unpeusecenID » 24/03/23, 15:11

Obamot wrote:Apart from that, it stops sticking with me, when the differences that are supposed to oppose us are only cosmetic.

Attention, I almost strangled myself, weapon of mass destruction! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
Which weapon category do your "jokes" fall into? The C of BNC is chemical, or has it changed?
0 x
unpeusecenID = Ouaf-Ouf, but we will close soon Permanent closure
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/03/23, 15:23

unpeusecenID wrote:
Obamot wrote:Apart from that, it stops sticking with me, when the differences that are supposed to oppose us are only cosmetic.

Attention, I almost strangled myself, weapon of mass destruction! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
Which weapon category do your "jokes" fall into? The C of BNC is chemical, or has it changed?

Stop mystifying and manipulating by taking only part of the quote.... You way it's dead

Humus the masked vigilante who hides under a false nickname and tries to give lessons in virtue...
Last edited by Obamot the 24 / 03 / 23, 15: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"