Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by Macro » 20/03/23, 08:16

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:Christophe could maybe tinker with them something...

Ah ah ah, negative my Colonel! I promised myself never to work in the armament...

If necessary, it is not armament, but positive pacification equipment, available to the largest humanitarian organization in the world.
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 20/03/23, 08:47

@Obamot.

Thanks for the polite response.
Sincere answer with yourself, I do not doubt it but this sincerity is based on an erroneous preliminary conviction and not on truths.
The Russian and US propaganda had their effect.
The US with the trauma of the fake vial (among others) and Russia with these insidious media stuffed with tendentious fake news, no further than that quoted in your message.
Once a conviction is well anchored in oneself, it is a part of oneself.
It is then difficult to see reality without it being colored by the conviction that satisfies us.
A conditioning is made, it is an integral part of the person, difficult to get rid of it without amputating a "member".
So yes, the truth sometimes hurts.

One can observe the effect of this conditioning through the treatment which is made of the "confession" of the Latvian Prime Minister Karins.
Already the word "confession" is not neutral. A confession is a statement in which a person acknowledges something they have done, said, or thought, often something that is considered wrong or immoral. It is a confession or admission of guilt or responsibility.

While the simple truth is that Western intelligence was aware of the impending Russian invasion. Big admission of Western guilt!
Some countries have anticipated aid to the future Ukrainian victim, a big admission indeed!

As long as the person processes the information according to trauma or personal conviction, he only reacts and is the plaything of his own conditioning (difficult not to do it, I am not exempt from it), the reading which is made of reality is colored, deformed by its own convictions, and this, in all sincerity.
For one's own mental or physical survival, it is sometimes better to cling to lies.
It is up to everyone to try to be lucid for themselves, if they wish.
Others can only serve as a revealer, only if one has the desire to see the truth
4 x
There could be woof-woof
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 20/03/23, 10:20

PS Obamot, given the PM, I don't know why but when I answer, the recipient disappears so I can't actually answer. Even typing the name of the recipient ???

Nothing to hide but nothing to deliver either. It's "perfect" if my username(?) has been leaked. Nothing to hide but still nothing to deliver either.
In essence, my answer is that the form doesn't matter, only the substance does, that's my design.
What message does Obamot have to offer? Ouaf-ouaf maybe will answer him if he has something to say. Nothing more than background, background, background.
The form will come if I like the content.
2 x
There could be woof-woof
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/03/23, 11:28

I have no intention of dissecting this hazardous cobblestone. I would content myself with pointing out that in the first line and contrary to what you claim, the word truth and conviction are not synonymous and that there is therefore no "rhetorical pirouette" on my part...

On the rest, Woof woof answered very well, even if I want to hear that the reality is complex and that from the same facts it is easy, in all sincerity, to deduce opposite conclusions. What lies behind a "potential" fact strongly depends on the global context and the weight arbitrarily attributed to each factor; this easily explains the plurality of opinions and it is a good thing.
All the same, Russian aggression has objectively brought NATO out of its brain death, which is all the same a shame when one claims to be carrying out a war, sorry, "special operation" to ward off a supposed threat!

Moreover, to respond to another remark, I have no adversary here, only interlocutors some of whom perhaps consider themselves so because they make the mistake of embodying themselves in their opinions?
4 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/03/23, 12:28

I don't entirely agree with your comments. Except on one point. And it reveals that a legally neutral opinion (therefore based on everything that allows it to be attached to it), cannot give free rein to the expression of a personal opinion. So how to incarnate in there one wonders...

By the way, there is nothing risky in my remarks, and it is not enough to say that they would be so for them to be so. It's too easy, and besides, it's not the first time you've done this to us, Ahmed. : Wink:

Politically — because my positions, when there are any, are therefore (geo)political — clearly go against what violates the law (being for the "rule of law") — political but not devoid of legal bases (and therefore, with all my faults, I tend towards impartiality) — and the other reason for these positions is that Western propaganda is very strong, and that I counter it somewhat. weight very modestly, but always based on facts and law. I do not allow myself, however, to fake these. If I did, I would destroy the foundation of my thoughts and I'm not playing it (that's what helps to see clearly...)

In the case of the Latvian Prime Minister, it is non-sequitur since his position itself is not neutral. And the rest of his statement is a falsehood, in that:

1) it would tend to make people believe in a paralogism (I am being polite) which would make Russia feel guilty for having premeditated its action (even though Western experts (and in particular Americans) have admitted that the Russians had done everything, and absolutely everything to avoid the dispute.)

2) it is a fact known and admitted by many experts and politicians, that armaments have been supplied to Ukraine by the West since the very beginning, 8 years ago. Hence his argument based on "a presumption of guilt", falls to the fleet at the moment "T". The Russians were quite shrewd because before February 24, we can say that they showed the bad faith and duplicity of the Westerners until the end of the end and in a way This is why all these confessions take on their full meaning on the contrary.

3) I deduce that, at best, his political opinion is based on distrust, and that if not sophistical, it is ideologically militant (since at the time he announced it, he could not ignore Merkel/Hollande's prior confession). It is therefore the presumptuous remarks of an agent of the system. Arrogant words from a Westerner who has defined that he has the truth on his side, and that is precisely all or part of what leads us to the reasons for this war. So I deliberately truncated it to keep only what remained of "true" (and which I rightly take for SPONTANEOUS confessions, if one can say... because sometimes in legal proceedings, the parties do, even without realizing it.)

Now, if I am reproached, it must be done on a specific case, not an amalgam.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/03/23, 13:30

The word risky was perhaps not the best choice, but your long tapestry metaphor tired my ability to concentrate... :P : Oops:
Your previous message tends towards a useless casuistry which shines by what you reproached me for in anticipation: pirouettes between law, neutrality with (necessarily) variable geometry and biased interpretations, as if Russia were only a frightened virgin suddenly discovering the duplicity of his neighbors; it's hard to swallow when it comes to an ex-KGB member! : roll:
I would confine myself to these few remarks, having decidedly no taste for argument scholastic. 8)
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/03/23, 13:59

Ah, the only ex-membership of the KGB, would be enough in your eyes to make him guilty without the need for a court...

Basically, for you, Poutine is a "conspiratorialist" : Mrgreen:
society-and-philosophy / what-future-for-the-pdt-macron-and-why-t16948-4070.html # p527445
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/03/23, 14:03

I'm just saying that he's not what you might call a "partridge of the year" and that in terms of duplicity, he's not too much of a disadvantage. You're the one talking about guilt... Calculator, not conspiracy, yes!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/03/23, 14:35

Of course, Putin is very good at detecting Western calculators with "double standards", it's part of his job that he does very well.

When you find something relevant and indisputable, let me know...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/23, 15:57

No dog? No excessive table?

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

1 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"