Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by sicetaitsimple » 18/03/23, 21:31

Oh there! Two successive slippages of ObaGPT, there really is a bug...
But how to solve it?
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/03/23, 21:39

you have a problem with "colon widthne" where are you missing a box, Simplex? : Mrgreen:

Ah, I "forgot" him, you may be nice... and here you go...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/03/23, 08:07

thanks to Obamot for his publications which rest the sight.

But maybe not mind. :|

This world is really crazy. Where do we live? :( : Cry:
0 x
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 19/03/23, 08:49

Obamot wrote:Sorry, given the saturation of the fo-fo in c..., I don't have time to do any crazy "layout"(*)

Putin's reactions/actions?
IMG_20230318_202859.jpg

PS: for the size of the .jpegs, they make a small column at the origin (newspaper type "the world") the problem is that there is this phpBB function which adjusts automatically. the width of the illustrations to the width of the post, and that you must have been active one day... I must be one of the few who get around the problem (sometimes when I can) by putting a long white banner to the right of the illustration, as you have already seen me do (which reframes a bit, but not the troll :) ) : Arrowd:

IMG_20230318_210913.jpg ...and there at the moment, Bein is rather fed up with reframing Izy-gotto 256 times on the same theme,
Nah it's rather Reset-the bowl and I'm not the only one : Mrgreen:

Thank you Obamot for all this collation work on Russian moods.

As a preamble to this avalanche of messages, it is essential to specify at least once the intention of the person reporting, because depending on the situation, the comments do not take on the same flavor.

- Is the intention to simply relay the state of mind of the Russian thug taken by the patrol and draping himself in a classic and hypocritical posture of victim?
Where it gets complicated is that all mythos, even Russians, end up believing firmly in the fables they tell.

- Or is the intention quite simply to promote Russian propaganda which has several goals: To reassure oneself of one's own muscles, and to scare the adversary so that the sheep will obediently agree to be shorn?

For the most sensitive, follow the advice of my Croatian doctor, here is a tea that will eliminate any nerve inflammation
2 x
There could be woof-woof
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/03/23, 09:01

and you, we can see that you know a thing or two about propaganda.
1 x
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 19/03/23, 09:12

Remundo wrote:and you, we can see that you know a thing or two about propaganda.

Oh and what would my propaganda be?
I only have an intention of clarification and truth.
2 x
There could be woof-woof
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/03/23, 10:00

I already told you, you make one-sided "truths".

But this conflict is anything but one-sided.

You even participate in the conflict, being strictly and knowingly biased. Which, even if you only tell "truths", is a form of lying and propaganda, by dishonest omission.

If you want to redeem yourself, criticize the Amerlopes with the same zeal, you have plenty to do, the post 2nd GM Amerlopes are the biggest warmongers in the world.
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/23, 10:10

I see, Obamot, that you don't even bother to cite your sources (although they are clear!); would you become self-referential? :P

Remundo, you write:
If you want to redeem yourself, criticize the Amerlopes with the same zeal, you have plenty to do, the post 2nd GM Amerlopes are the biggest warmongers in the world.

In my country, there is an expression adapted to this scenario: "A wet dog does not dry the other."
Now it seems here that a particular sophism exonerates Russia because of the malignity of its rival in imperialism... : roll:

Further:
and you, we can see that you know a thing or two about propaganda.
Jealousy is not beautiful! : Wink:
4 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 19/03/23, 11:01

Remundo wrote:I already told you, you make one-sided "truths".

But this conflict is anything but one-sided.

You even participate in the conflict, being strictly and knowingly biased. Which, even if you only tell "truths", is a form of lying and propaganda, by dishonest omission.

The subject is an armed conflict triggered on our doorstep by Russia and not the ambitions of US domination in Europe through their strategy of economic power and diplomacy.
Left to choose, I prefer to be the toy of the USA than that of a Kalashnikov.
Death is more certain with the Kalashnikov.
There is all the same a scale of means in the way of influencing the world in its favor.
The most urgent problem is currently the Russian Kalshnikov at 1 hour by plane!

I see that you are using a strategy here which consists of diverting the center of attention, which is called making a diversion.
This strategy is used to avoid answering a question directly or to distract from something negative orembarrassing.
Nothing embarrasses me about the USA but that's just not the point here.
It makes centuries, for years that Putin has been eyeing the Donbass. False pretenses and low blows are rife.
We can't say that he makes much of human life, of his own, like the adversaries he creates from scratch.
If one is permeable to his propaganda, which is one of his assumed and claimed weapons (I can't find by whom recently), one can take up his cause.

This propaganda weapon is not new and it has only progressed with RT, Sputnik+ social media: Yuri Bezmenov, a former Soviet KGB agent who emigrated to the United States in 1970. In his interviews and public lectures, Bezmenov described a strategy of ideological subversion carried out by the Soviet Union that involved the infiltration of media, universities and other institutions in Western countries in order to sow discord and undermine confidence in democratic governments. He used the phrase "ideological subversion" to describe this strategy, which he said was aimed at "getting into people's heads" to manipulate their perception of reality.
Last edited by Woof woof the 19 / 03 / 23, 11: 13, 1 edited once.
3 x
There could be woof-woof
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/23, 11:08

Social engineering effectively consists in directing public opinion with the aim of acquiring or consolidating the power of the manipulators who take the initiative. Whether this power is economic, political or otherwise does not change the mechanisms implemented.
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"