Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by Obamot » 28/01/23, 16:09

Exnihiloest wrote:Still unable to express your own ideas yourself, do you need intermediaries?
Or hiding cowardly behind others to spread his poisonous propaganda by insinuation, is the method?
After writing this, the strangest thing is that Tolstoy expresses strong ideas with courage by putting himself in the front line, does not make propaganda but sends Westerners back to their cynicism and their shortcomings... in fact...

...your own aspirations! You should worship him! Odd.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/01/23, 18:14

this Tolstoy, he's freaking out...

he is telling the truth, unfortunately he too has excessive belligerent positions.

So as long as the Russians and the Westerners are on this ground, Ukraine has not finished collapsing...

I find Arno Klarsfeld's recent arguments to be correct.

2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/23, 19:00

That's it ? So it's official? Arno Klarsfeld fired esttremdrouaaate conspiracy? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

(I listened to everything, the son has some speech problems, doesn't he? Too much coke?)
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 28/01/23, 19:06

Who is it
He chased like his father, war criminals and banderists, even in the toilets?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/23, 19:17

Well I think he's his father's son...and 2 or 3 more things: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arno_Klarsfeld : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 28/01/23, 19:26

Yes like everybody.

and also crosses.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/01/23, 20:09

Arno Klarsfeld walks on eggshells, he can't talk about the other side of the coin. Jewish interests in this war.

There is still a significant Jewish community in Ukraine, but rather grouped in the Russian-speaking part, because of the controversial figures that the extremists revere (Bogdan Khmelnitsky or Stepan Bandera). Ukraine even had a Jewish Prime Minister (Volodymyr Groysman) under Poroshenko and then Zelensky... Jews in power circles are always very skilful. He wanted to run again in 2019, but his party failed. Admittedly, there has been a hardening of the position of the extremists, but it must be seen that this paradoxical situation dates from well before 2014. The putsch only led to stigmatization (starting with Poroshenko, the man from Washington. ..)

Joe Biden has just chosen a Jew as his new chief of staff! A strong signal sent to the community, to reaffirm the support of the USA... Currently, Russia's position vis-à-vis Israel is most paradoxical. I don't know if you have also observed the remarkable tango of the Russians with the Turks... The dictatorship of reality is striking... And so easy to stigmatize without going into depth.

Klarsfeld nevertheless has the merit and the courage of his positions. Even if limited by a complex context.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/01/23, 22:05

I have not always liked the Klarsfeld fights.

I imagined him to be rather Atlanticist in the Ukrainian conflict, but I observe that he takes a rather fair position, dismissing Ukraine (indirectly NATO) and Russia back to back with a certain panache.

Well then why this rather daring posture in the usual Western benevolence? I do not have the answer.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/01/23, 02:48

Precursor signal of birth of another paradigm (seeing the arrival of the kyiv collapse)?

In any case, blindness to the real situation arises in these circles.
As we said with the lies around covid & vaxchins, there is going to be an inflection point when it ends... And it is there as an alibi, that the "dirty laundry" of Ukrainian fanaticism will probably be put forward to explain the Western cowardice...

The confessions on the Covid are as timid as the double denial is great...
Same in Ukraine, with triple denial: big gaping hole of expected silence....
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/01/23, 04:23

Michel Onfray evoking Arno Klarsfeld:
– "We are heading towards a 3rd World War"

2 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"